*New Babylon 2169* Futanaria / Futa *FILLED FOR NOW* CHECK BACK

Started by Rog the Rake, July 25, 2010, 09:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rog the Rake

Greetings & Well Met, (*Update 07/26/2010) thanks to Sabriel for opening my mind..

** NOTE ** I WANTED TO KEEP THIS SMALL EIGHT PLAYERS MAX UNTIL WE CAN GET STARTED I WILL RE-OPEN ONCE THINGS GET SORTED MORE

Last night as I slept I had an idea for a Group Role Play with a fetish/kink that I enjoy and wonder if there are others here who would be interested in the aspect but with a twist ... please read below and if I can get at least four to six other people who are interested I would like to give this a go.

Okay the premise is that it is the year 2169 we have come a long way and in fact have not destroyed the world but have started to actually repair many of the problems that we created.. green house emission has all but been eliminated.. hunger is a thing of the past.. there is a world federation that oversees the global economy and peace has taken root and for the most part society is working as a whole now as opposed to individual goals and aims this came at a cost though because in 2069 a pandemic hit the world and caused a loss of 75% of the population.

The exact nature of this pandemic steamed from an attempt by a biotoxin created to help with agriculture production but instead caused a mutation in the genes of the plants that spread worldwide, This mutation targeted specific characteristics in the population these characteristics where determined as detrimental to society and the planet.. yes the Earth had grown a conscience or at the very least the one that was here had chosen to finally step up and Gia purged those people that would not work together or sought to hurt others, more so it was able to tell from a genetic stand point if a person had a predisposing to harm her or others thus the PURGE of 2069.

One hundred years later a scientist Doctor Elizabeth Smith has come up with a possible solution to one of the few problems that Gia presented, the Earth is only slowly starting to repopulate because of the lack of male to female ratio, even now at times because of some mental anomaly a man or woman will suddenly take ill and it is found that the purge is still going on. The  gene that caused the deaths in 2069 has been activated and they will slowly painfully die. BUT Doctor Elizabeth believes she has found a Transgenic solution to this and has sought out test subjects like herself with this  gene and wants to transform it and them to a new species a form of meta human or Future human.. that is a Futa Human.. these men and woman will be a new species one with both male and female characteristics but because of the nature of Gia ... the Female seems to be dominate ..... for all intent and purposes they will still look female save for a greater muscle mass and ... most importantly... the male aspect of a penis.

At the same time a close colleague of her’s a noted scientist that did not present with the Gene enlightened her on the potential that still existed in the current human stock and wanted to take part in her OWN way using her own methods and procedures NON Transgenic but chemical and homeopathic that had been occurring more and more since the Earth has started to heal. Thus Dr. Sabriel (hey you need to give me a name *pouts*) had agreed to work alongside her friend and colleague.

Two great minds working on the same issue one dealing with a radical Transgenic solution that would only effect a small part of the population but over time would greatly increase it. The other wanting to work within the existing population HOWEVER only with closely monitored and chosen test subjects.

So if you want to be one of the test subjects and join the Gia Project (Dr. Liz’s) or Echidna (Dr. Sabriel) project In New Babylon  please step up and let US know what you think... all work will be done at a private Island Doctor Elizabeth & Doctor Sabriel have secured .

****************************************************************************************

Okay Welcome and thanks for reading above, I am hoping to start the thread on August 2nd 2010 please check here for updates and if you have any questions this is the place to ask them.

I have gone from ONE option to two options because Sabriel opened my eyes to the idea that what if a person did not want to be a futa but still wanted to interact with them? Now none of the Participants here will be normal for the most part and I am thinking that all should at least be Bi-sexual.. so if you really want to play a male please be prepared. *Grins*

Also this is not going to be just sex sex sex… I want some writing and some story some interaction and embracing the idea of what if this really did occur and how would you react. And yeah.. let your kinky side out .. but try also to visualize and realize the realistic ramifications to a body modification you might take on.. I mean if your gonna have a thirty pound cock the size of a pony how the hell do you walk? *grins* anyway.. please let us know what project you are interested in and submit a character here..

Project – Gia is the Futa Project there are two types.. Type A or Alpha is a male who has the gene and undergoes the Transgender modification of his DNA this is a more severe change as he will lose almost all his male characteristics and be able to bear children, Alphas also have one extra enhancement that very few Omega’s ever show.. Testicles.. sometimes very large and able to produce copious amounts of semen. Type O or Omega are the female applicants and they undergo various degrees of change (all depends on the writer) and have been known to also have Testicles but only in rate cases. So if you want to be part of Team Gia please step up and submit a small Character Sheet.. all the Usual Name, Age, background, what you looked like before and to make matters simpler.. what you will look like after the change just so we maybe can have something to work with how the Transgender change effected you. 

Okay Project – Echidna is for those that did not possess the special Gene yet still want to be part of the solution to the worlds lack of population, through this you will interact with members of project Gia as well as be given special ‘treatment’ … I am not certain what to say on this so I will leave it to Dr. Wini to make some suggestions …

Below is a Pic of Doctor Elizabeth Smith here is more information on her.

Born – 2134 the birth was very hard on her mother who later died because of complications having above average intelligence her father placed her in special projects where she excelled in bio-medical and chemical dna manipulation and received various degrees before she was 21. At the age of 23 completed the ARC program that mapped and helped to re-structure the characteristic genome that GIA (Planet Earth) wished to purge was able to determine pre-birth what child would have such an effect and thus able to treat at week one any children and prevent mis-carriages as well as infant death and or infection of mother at time of birth.

At age 27 started her research into what she dubbed the Gia project the mapping of the human genome and DNA on a sub molecular level in relative relation to the effects that the planet was having found a broken or unattached genome that could be activated in a limited amount of the population which would increase re-production and impregnation by a yet to determine factor but possibly 10 to the ninth power.

Age 28 she became the first test subject and over a period of two weeks her body underwent the change.. at first painful she had to call in the assistance of her a close friend and colleague Dr. Wini who was able to stabilize the change and help her though … in the end both realized the potential of the break through BUT that it would have only limited success able to come to a compromise the two friends now lovers stared to plan for a new field study.

THE BABYLON FACILITY…
Currently we will be limited to Dr. Liz and Dr. Wini and six initial test subjects (beside the doctors them self,) right now we have three applicants and yes I am limiting it to one per person.

Rog the Rake ~ Dr. Elizabeth Smith
Sabriel ~ Doctor Winifred Bailey Smylie, (Ya know I am gonna call her Wini)

Sessha~
SheenaTiger~ Viola Cooper
Wolfy~
Heritage~ Natalie Buster
Eliza~ Rocky/ Roxanne (Roxi)
Major Major~

(( One last thing feel free to PM me at any time with questions or suggestions))

Pic of the doc
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Sessha

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Rog the Rake

PM ~ Sent to Sessha

Side Note - Please still reply if you have any interest right now I am PM'ing with someone who has helped to open my eyes to possibilities of expanding this idea. The bottom line is there are those that might wish to interactive with Futa (in writing) but do not wish to go the whole Futa route.. thus perhaps another Doctor has an alternate line of treatments that have different side effects that achieve the same outcome that of helping to repopulate the decimated world.

*grins* thus we would have some 'Enhanced and Changed Norm's' and the "Meta-Futa's" all working together on this Island.. two projects one goal.. and as I said this is still being worked on. I have to try and convince he who is whispering in my ear that she would make a great CO-leader here.. someone to reign me in and perhaps help keep things going... *winks*

I am also new here and this is my FIRST try at a GROUP role-play.. with a kink that I like.. and want to share. In the past I have tired to do this a few times in either solo type one on one threads and a Yahoo Group but it always seemed to falter. I am hoping here to have a better shot.

SheenaTiger

i would be quite highly interested in such a thing ^^
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Rog the Rake

~Hi Sheena~

Just keep your eyes on this thread.. right now I am still working on some aspects of it.. and I am hoping to get it started Next week.. But for those who are interested.. why not toss an idea of your Charecter out here..

As it is I am leaning towards to aspects..

1st - Meta-Futa > a Transgendered individual that had the corrrect DNA for total transformation the dominant strand being female however latent male aspects are reconstructed and thus allow the body to transform to be almost self re-producing. IE the FUTA look..

2nd - A very wise member here has put a bug in my head about the possibility of not so much FUTA augmentation but simply a differnt approach more chemical and not as ... ummmmmmm hmmmm what is the word..? Radical? However they would have there own changes ... physical and emotioanl because of the drug theraphy..

In the end the idea is to try and jump start society while at the same time not regressing to a primiative nature.. *chuckles* okay let us say war like nature..

anyway.. this is all in the planning stag and I am more then willing to bend for good story lines.

Rog the Rake

AKA Dr. Liz.. "I am not just the prime administraotor of this project but also one of the first test subjects and I look forward to interacting with each and every one of you ... one on one or two on one or three on one.. *winks* "

SheenaTiger

might need a registration, not sure, but the idea of such a scenario is layed down here as some kind of story ^^
i not had time to read all chapters, but thats most likely not needed to get an idea about the process. should only take the first 3 chapters i think. in some aspects it is a bit.. .radcal... but on the other hand it is a prototype in the story ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?5253-Terra
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Sabriel

Ello  ;D

I am interested in the idea and have been chatting to Rog the Rake (or Dr. Liz if your prefer) in Pm's, I have accepted his request for help and well hope I can provide inspiration for the story and alternate options for others with the Echidna Project part of things.

My concept for my character is a fellow scientist who studies a different path and well has been researching and creating all manner of things to highten, alter and improve the reproductive system and related areas.

BTW despite the flattering comments above I can assure you I am in no way wise  :P

I look forward to being a part of this and seeing what everyone comes up with, Id love to hear any suggestions or concepts others might have.

Oh and that link does require you to register, so I am not sure myself what it is about I don't really fancy registering just to read a thread.

Wolfy

Rog the Rake

Thanks wolfy.. please see first post as it has been updated in fact everyone re-read the update of the first post.

*Grins*

Sabriel

Hehe I did give you a name

QuoteProject Echidna

Project Echidna is based upon the work and once genius of Doctor Winifred Bailey Smylie, Winifred a accomplished doctor and scientist was the head of her field in the study of the reproductive systems and infertility.  Doctor Smylie however was always obsessed with a cure for infertility and in her search for this she created many treatments and processes to both increase not only fertility but many other process related to reproduction.  Many of her work she considered failures and discarded without even submitting for further tests or production, it was not until she found a process which could cure her own infertility that things begun to change.  After the discovery and testing of the process on herself  Doctor Smylie underwent some rather drastic changes in both her personality and looks.  She is now rededicated to the project but with a slightly different focus now concentrating on her old projects.  Project Echidna offers all manner of processes, therapies and products that can help with a wide array of problems.  From pills to increase fertility and arousal, to surgical processes to alter the body or creams and hormone supplements that can alter ones physique, one of her most controversial products to date is the Pregnancy pill which can guarantee such, even without a man others such as the breast augmentation and lactation/virility shakes are seen as some of her more tame products. 

SheenaTiger

Name: Viola Cooper
Background: Shortly after turning 26 3 months ago, in a medical checkup, Viola was found to be carrier of the defect gene and would most likely get ill and die. The once joyful policewoman was offered to participate in one of the projects to cure the problematic gene and life on. She took the oportunity and signed up for Gia, but wanted to leave the option open, to participate in Project Echidna too, if there would be no problems or bad side effects, to help the developement of a solution in every way possible.

Starting Look:
http://www.model-kartei.de/bilder/bild/7068905/
http://www.model-kartei.de/bilder/bild/5061138/
http://www.model-kartei.de/bilder/bild/7111800/

Ending Look:
No general preference aside of no external/visible testicles. I would like to leave it open to the outcome of the experiments, though asking for extreme changes beforehand is appreaciated ^^

Limits/Offs:
No played out pregnancy. I see no other of my general offs as problematic here, right now.

darklightning

PM sent - I'll post a character outline here soon!

Name: Natalie Buster
Measurements: 34HH-29-39
Height: 5' 5"
Hair: Dyed black and pink

Imagehttp://filefap.com/view/915717_k2scb
More images here: http://hugeboobsobsession.com/resources/dorsfeline/pics/gal4/gallery.htm

Background: Natalie is one of the many young people who have found themselves shocked and a bit lost in this brave new world humanity lives in. She ran away from home at an early age and became a bit of a drifter, joining in with different youth collectives in the different cities she would pass through. She is a rebel with little to rebel against in the post-purge world.

Rather than out of the goodness of her heart, Natalie has signed up for the project after a random blood test at a doctor's visit. She found out that she had the critical gene sequence and was informed of the dire consequences. Fearing for her life, Natalie signed up for the only project offering any sort of hope or treatment, not knowing the full ramifications of what she was doing.

Starting look: Natalie is a very curvy and busty punk/goth girl, a little on the chubby side, with tattoos gained from her years with different youth collectives. 

Ending look: I'd love to be surprised by the experiments that take place on the island. I don't have any limits in this regard, and don't feel like you need to check in first - I enjoy RPing without dictating stuff for my character ahead of time. I'd be open to working with either of the two projects, as long as transformation is involved in some way - the more radical the better for me.

Rog the Rake

Quote from: heritage on July 26, 2010, 04:11:20 PM
PM sent - I'll post a character outline here soon!

Name: Natalie Buster
Measurements: 34HH-29-39
Height: 5' 5"
Hair: Dyed black and pink

Image [url]http://filefap.com/view/915717_k2scb]http://filefap.com/view/915717_k2scb] [url]http://filefap.com/view/915717_k2scb[/url]
More images here: http://hugeboobsobsession.com/resources/dorsfeline/pics/gal4/gallery.htm

Background: Natalie is one of the many young people who have found themselves shocked and a bit lost in this brave new world humanity lives in. She ran away from home at an early age and became a bit of a drifter, joining in with different youth collectives in the different cities she would pass through. She is a rebel with little to rebel against in the post-purge world.

Rather than out of the goodness of her heart, Natalie has signed up for the project because she needs money and a place to sleep for a while. She's also had some recent legal troubles she's looking to get away from. She only skimmed the advertisement, so may not fully grasp the ramifications of what she is signing up for.

Starting look: Natalie is a very curvy and busty punk/goth girl, a little on the chubby side, with tattoos gained from her years with different youth collectives. 

Ending look: I'd love to be surprised by the experiments that take place on the island. I don't have any limits in this regard, and don't feel like you need to check in first - I enjoy RPing without dictating stuff for my character ahead of time. I'd be open to working with either of the two projects, as long as transformation is involved in some way - the more radical the better for me.

Greetings Natalie,

You have more then likely been chosen because of a stop you made for one reason or another at a medical facility.. while you where there some blood was taken and it was found you either HAD the proper gene sequence or lacked it but had some trait that would interest the other project.

SO now the question is Project Alpha or Project Omega? the choice is yours.......

Dr. Liz.

darklightning

Okay - I will edit my intro a bit to reflect that info, thanks!

I'd say I'm interested in the Futa side of things and Project Omega.

Rog the Rake

Quote from: SheenaTiger on July 26, 2010, 01:37:42 PM
Name: Viola Cooper
Background: Shortly after turning 26 3 months ago, in a medical checkup, Viola was found to be carrier of the defect gene and would most likely get ill and die. The once joyful policewoman was offered to participate in one of the projects to cure the problematic gene and life on. She took the opportunity and signed up for Gia, but wanted to leave the option open, to participate in Project Echidna too, if there would be no problems or bad side effects, to help the development of a solution in every way possible.

Starting Look:
http://www.model-kartei.de/bilder/bild/7068905/
http://www.model-kartei.de/bilder/bild/5061138/
http://www.model-kartei.de/bilder/bild/7111800/

Ending Look:
No general preference aside of no external/visible testicles. I would like to leave it open to the outcome of the experiments, though asking for extreme changes beforehand is appreciated ^^

Limits/Offs:
No played out pregnancy. I see no other of my general offs as problematic here, right now.

The paper work came through and Dr. Liz took a look at the lab results yes there was the distinct possibility that this candidate would exhibit and contract the virus and die a horribly painful death but what was more intresting were the double intailing of her DNA it was almost a match for the anomaly in her own file.. save for a few million small differences.. but with billions upon billions of options a few million was nothing.

Immediately a notice was sent and the offer was given to one.. Viola Cooper... she took a look at the holo pics that came with the file tapping and causing the images to spin.. she also would make an excellent case study for Wini more and more the idea of combining aspects of her work to some of Alpha's subjects had been coming up.

She sent the file off to her associate and pulled up the next one..

Sabriel

Dr Winifred Bailey Smylie

Background: Dr Winifred Bailey Smylie, begun her life as a rather unfortunate girl she was born prematurely and suffered an early life on intensive care and treatments for her rare condition.  She was not expected to live but her parents poured both there money and influence into making sure everything was done to save her.  Not because they really cared about Winifired but they simply could not bare the shame of losing a daughter also impart to her father's pride in his profession.  Her father was a renowned Doctor and her mother a socialite, the pair had very little time for Winifred growing up but she was cared for by others and offered the best choices in school's and education. 

Winifred was set on a path to become a Doctor herself, she admired the profession and respected her father above all else, she never really understood her mother as she had no real socail aptitude of her own. Her mother did not like to show her daughter of that much due to the fact that Winifred was physically not well developed, being very lithe and average it was often joked that she looked like a tom boy having not developed a more feminine figure. 

Winifred did not originally begin her persuit into being a Doctor for ulterior motives but it did take a change that way when she discovered that she was infertile.  Not that she was planning to have a family there and then but the fact deeply disturbed Winifred and she devoted herself to the study of the human reproduction system and the bodies growth.  This focused Winifred obsessively on one course of action for a long time and she discarded many of her tests and treatments in line of finding a cure for herself. 

Thus Project Echidna was born and Winifred was born again almost different person once she had unlocked the key to her primary study.  After much research and thrown away ideas she created and settled on a process in which she could rewrite her genetic code changing what she considered the one flaw in her life, that she was infertile.  Unfortunately or perhaps fortunately the experiment which she kept to herself and tested upon herself had rather more of an effect that she had originally desired.  Winifred never explained how she came to change, most only really noticed that she had changed but could not really remember her that well anyway in the first place. Those that knew Winifred well however could see that her body had undergone quite drastic changes. 

After being approached by Doctor Elizabeth Smith and asked to join in the creation of her team and projects she agreed with the provision that she could concentrate upon her own project and offer its benefits to others. She never cataloged her own process however but begun work on her old projects and tests developing a wide range of products and procedures for her patients.

Project Echidna

Project Echidna concentrates upon the enhancement of the human body and the human reproductive system, Dr Winifred has come up with many treatments to combat infertility and other problems related to pregnancy, birth and general health.

A sample of a few of her products, experiments and procedures can be seen bellow:

• Echidna Oil's and Creams
  • Fertility Treatments
  • Virility Treatments
  • DNA treatment Selection & Perfection
  • Alteration/Repair/Reconstructive Surgical treatments
  • Wini's Aphrodisiac's
  • Wini's youth code
  • Wini's Aroma's

Winifred has been known to come out with some questionable procedures or products and many of them do not reach the shelves or survive beyond a first testing. She is always quite willing to treat others who volunteer for her assistance or request something specific.

Eliza

Can I state my interest in this RP? ... will be PMing you for clarification.

Major Major

Rog the Rake

** Clarification...**

I have been asked in PM to clarify my view of what I mean by Type A (Alpha) and O (Omega)

I could just say A's have balls and O's do not.. but here is what I wrote.. *smiles* and hope it helps..

I also see that if you want you character to have her 'clit' be a penis that would qualify you for the other PROJECT... *winks*
(( Just came to me now..Project Echidna  ))

Yes a type A would have been a male .. as to what he looks like .. You can use The Doc Liz pic as an example save he will also have testicles.. Now Dr. Liz (who I shall be playing) has a complete female body save she also has a large penis.. (cock). Internally her body produces semen and stores it.. she was female thus Type O or Omega..

Now it was she who classified the subjects as type A or Type O her tests showing that males would undergo the most significant change.. BUT keep testicles.. and females the least amount of change ... growing penis's but NOT having testicles..

HOWEVER she could be wrong and a male if he started out looking feminine to begin with not have testicles and a female who was more BUTCH actually grow a pair.. *grins* ... I just wanted to toss some options out there and if you have ever looked at any of the 'Futa' art you will see that it varies some is done with he woman with vagina's and testicles and penis's some have them without testicles and only vagina's and penis's...

This will really be up to you.

I hope this helped and I am going to add this to the main thread .. in case others have the same question..

Thanks..

Eliza

My Character Application:

Name: Dr. Rocky Rhodes (<-- His favorite ice cream is not Rocky Road)
Height: 5' 11"
Hair: Shoulder-length black hair, usually tied back.

Background: Rocky had only been a junior doctor for only a year after graduating from college. His motivation was the passing of his father a week after his graduation. He had a love for his father in a weird, incest-y kind of way, but he kept it to himself, often imagining himself to be the opposite sex. Rocky thus had the interest in repopulating GIA, since most of the males in his family died to the purge.

He applied for work at the Babylon Facility, and on occasion, got to work with Dr. Smylie. He was approached a month after applying due to his blood, that was a mandatory requirement for all doctors in the facility. He was informed there was a gene found in his DNA that could greatly benefit the world's population and thus was directed toward Dr. Elizabeth.

After being looked at by Dr. Elizabeth, Rocky was then informed of Project Alpha, including full disclosure on the results of the project. Though reluctant at first, even though he often imagined himself as the opposite sex being with his father, Rocky volunteered himself as one of the test subjects.

Starting look: Rocky was very skinny to begin with, and even though he was tall, he did not weigh that much due to his diet and lack of exercise during his schooling years.

Ending look: Image
Rocky, now taking the name Roxanne, is five inches shorter in height. His testicles remain, albeit smaller than before. His hair is much longer, ending around his buttocks, causing him to braid his hair to keep it from getting unruly.

MarcothTalos

I am interested in playing a male character, with some D/S or non con if that is alright not sure if this is set for that sort of thing. Hope I havent offended, and do let me know if there is space for one like me.
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Rog the Rake

Quote from: MarcothTalos on July 27, 2010, 07:50:41 PM
I am interested in playing a male character, with some D/S or non con if that is alright not sure if this is set for that sort of thing. Hope I havent offended, and do let me know if there is space for one like me.

Hi Marcoth...

Though the aspect of D/S I can still see occuring it is toned down a bit from the 20th century also the group is more a gender modification / erotic fantasy trnaforification role-play ... Non con is not really what I was going for with this thread as all the participants would want to have sex.. also at this time we have our eight test subjects.. and until we can get kinks work out I want to keep it to just the eight of us.

I would suggest perhaps checking back in a month reading the thread and if you still want to particiapte your name would be FIRST of the wait list and I would PM you when I re-opened for more applicants.

I am new to Elliquiy but not new to group role-play and find it best to get some foundation going before opening things wide.. and having to work with dozens of people. *smiles*'

Thanks for your intrerest... please let me know if you are still intrested knowing Non- Con is not really a 'style' here.

Dr. Liz

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Eliza on July 27, 2010, 02:57:09 PM
My Character Application:

Name: Dr. Rocky Rhodes (<-- His favorite ice cream is not Rocky Road)
Height: 5' 11"
Hair: Shoulder-length black hair, usually tied back.

Background: Rocky had only been a junior doctor for only a year after graduating from college. His motivation was the passing of his father a week after his graduation. He had a love for his father in a weird, incest-y kind of way, but he kept it to himself, often imagining himself to be the opposite sex. Rocky thus had the interest in repopulating GIA, since most of the males in his family died to the purge.

He applied for work at the Babylon Facility, and on occasion, got to work with Dr. Smylie. He was approached a month after applying due to his blood, that was a mandatory requirement for all doctors in the facility. He was informed there was a gene found in his DNA that could greatly benefit the world's population and thus was directed toward Dr. Elizabeth.

After being looked at by Dr. Elizabeth, Rocky was then informed of Project Alpha, including full disclosure on the results of the project. Though reluctant at first, even though he often imagined himself as the opposite sex being with his father, Rocky volunteered himself as one of the test subjects.

Starting look: Rocky was very skinny to begin with, and even though he was tall, he did not weigh that much due to his diet and lack of exercise during his schooling years.

Ending look: Image
Rocky, now taking the name Roxanne, is five inches shorter in height. His testicles remain, albeit smaller than before. His hair is much longer, ending around his buttocks, causing him to braid his hair to keep it from getting unruly.

Liz smiles as she met the man and spoke to him.. a full panel showed that he was perfect for the project and understood what exactly this would entail. The two spoke and Dr. Elizabeth was very happy to have another medical person on the team.. Rocky.. or Roxie.. Roxanne.. seemed also to have the correct mental aptitude that would make the change go much more smoothly...

In short.. Love the bio and the write up..  thanks for joining and getting this taken care of *smiles*

Rog the Rake

Well well.. this is going pretty good so far.. and though we have yet to start if we can get  Sessha, Wolfy, & Major Major to contribute there charecter we can then perhaps start before next monday.. say this Friday.

The only other questions I think we should address and this needs to be done one a one on one basis ...

Do you wish to start out pre-change then work through the change? Or do you want to start In the process of the change.. allowing for modifications .. it taking weeks to progress... or already complete? Dr. Liz has been through this and thus knows what is in store (smiles) she has actually modified it so that the process is painless for the most part. That is her part ... I can not speak for her associate *winks*

I also want to make certain that if there is a problem please just drop a PM to myself I might have to refer it to Dr. Winni as we are working in tangent on this project.. and I am dam glad to have her... *grins*

Dr. Liz...

SheenaTiger

i would loooove to start prechange, especially since i hoped this to be part o it and only wanted to provide a starting point with the pics ^^

Rog the Rake

Quote from: SheenaTiger on July 28, 2010, 11:39:42 AM
i would loooove to start prechange, especially since i hoped this to be part o it and only wanted to provide a starting point with the pics ^^

No problem Sheena.. that is one of the reasons I think to ask the question I can not and will never assume those I write with are going to do one action or another * grins * .... *rubs* chin.. this is most definetly going to be very fun and challenging ... need to make certain we all keep our eyes's on subject lines once we get going.... there will of course be time's when the group thread will be one on one for a bit.. and then there will be times when all eight of us are interacting in a setting... thus the subject line will be used to help avoid confusion.. ((at least this is my hope crosses fingers))

Dr. Liz

darklightning

I agree with starting pre-change for my character. I'm hoping to play her as she discovers what's happening and comes to terms with it.

Rog the Rake

Quote from: heritage on July 28, 2010, 01:18:52 PM
I agree with starting pre-change for my character. I'm hoping to play her as she discovers what's happening and comes to terms with it.

Excellent.. this will also allow for interaction between the subjects and a more.. personal idea of how you see the effect ... the only thing I ask if those who are in Project Gia / Futa .. be it Alpha or Omega know that it will NOT be a painful transformation and it will take between seven to fourteen days.. during that time you will be in control of what changes occur.. I can offer suggestions if you wish but it will all be up to you.. also once the process is started there is no going back.

Dr. Liz...

Question Dr. Winifred are you okay if applicants of my process seek to further in enhance themself under your care? (( here's hoping she reads this ))

SheenaTiger

subject line? you lost me there in the matter on how would you like to actually use it ^^;

for the changes, i would love to get suggestions, since i wanted to leave a bit of surprise to the changes happening to her ^^
means, i am open to suggestions/input from other people too, makin her unique in the end. though i will most likely not take all into account if i have a certain idea about an aspect.

and i really would love to get her involved with the oher project, not all aspects though, since i am no fan of pregnancy-play

Sabriel

Dr Winifred under usual conditions would not seek to employ products/treatments/etc upon subjects, she only consults with them and offers products/treatments/etc if she believes they would be beneficial to the patient.  As a lot of her treatments and such don't actually need to be performed by her she serves mostly as a consultant and adviser in how to procede and just judges if the process or product is suitable for a patient.  That said some of them need no permission and are available over the counter in restricted amounts.

There perhaps might be a situation where she might suggest or imply that a treatment may be of use or try to persuade someone of the benefit's but she is very unlikely to ever force anything on anyone at all as it is not in Winifred's nature at all.

So yeah there welcome to submit themselves to her program really but well it is all usually done by request anyway so it would be the same as anyone else.  Her work is meant to be available to all who require it she would not simply close the door to those from the other program, unless of course such would cause harm or adverse effects.

I should note that Winifred does not obsess over using things on others and the Pregnancy aspect of her program is only one part of it.  She has no interest at all in making others Pregnant and would never attempt to do so unless asked to help in some way.  Once she found a cure for her own infertility by subjecting herself to the uncatalogued serum she focused on other aspects, she is happy to offer other infertility cures to people who request it and help with a planned Pregnancy if they speak to her about it as a issue of concern.

MarcothTalos

I am absolutely still interested even if non con is not allowed or wanted. Let me know when that spot is open.
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Eliza

If I can, I'm willing to maybe start minutes before the procedure ... like I'm already on the operation table (or whatever you have in mind Dr. Liz) ready to get it started.

Rog the Rake

Quote from: SheenaTiger on July 28, 2010, 02:08:28 PM
subject line? you lost me there in the matter on how would you like to actually use it ^^;

for the changes, i would love to get suggestions, since i wanted to leave a bit of surprise to the changes happening to her ^^
means, i am open to suggestions/input from other people too, makin her unique in the end. though i will most likely not take all into account if i have a certain idea about an aspect.

and i really would love to get her involved with the oher project, not all aspects though, since i am no fan of pregnancy-play

Well if this works like I think it does this reply will still be part of the main string but it will say above testing testing testing *see* instead of what it used to say.. thus if i wanted to just have an ineraction with Dr. Winie I would say it she only need to reply... but I am not certain ...

*Smiles* Pregnancy play though an option is not necessary.. the idea though is we are going this to be able to re-populate thus there will be no birth control.. *winks* ya can just gloss through any births and in fact there are a plethora of ways this could be made intersting such as .. instead of it taking nine months it only takes one month.. anyway.... time will tell....

Dr. Liz who is very very tired... *smiles*

Rog the Rake

** Grins **

Okay no posting yet but this is what I have done for the main thread.. please take a look and if I made any mistakes or you want something changed PM me..

*Grins*

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=77119.0

darklightning

Wow - fantastic! You've really gone all out with this - I'm excited to begin.

Eliza

Can you resize the picture (my ending result) so it's not "In-Your-Face"

Other than that, the setting is great. I did not know it was on an island.

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Eliza on July 28, 2010, 07:31:25 PM
Can you resize the picture so it's not "In-Your-Face"

Other than that, the setting is great. I did not know it was on an island.

Ummmm I would have to download it edit it to re-size then link.. might do that later.. but right now.. going to just leave them as they are.. *smiles* ... sides I likes BIG views * licks lips * the bigger the better.. ummmmmm

Dr. Liz

Eliza

Just put width=200 or something after the img in the first set of bracket ... I do it all the time. Otherwise, hyperlink it.

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Eliza on July 28, 2010, 07:42:45 PM
Just put width=200 or something after the img in the first set of bracket ... I do it all the time. Otherwise, hyperlink it.

*Rubs Chin* hmmm tried that .. right now I am looking into this.. I asked a Mentor and the method suggested was not just width - 200 and would take more time then I want to spend right this second.. if there is a quick and easy way to modify size when using the IMAGE button.. and pasting from website please let me know and I will then tweak all the pics to make them more eye friendly... *smiles*

Dr. Liz

Eliza

Nevermind it then ... Dr. Liz probably isn't specialized with these code stuff.

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Rog the Rake on July 28, 2010, 08:00:16 PM
*Rubs Chin* hmmm tried that .. right now I am looking into this.. I asked a Mentor and the method suggested was not just width - 200 and would take more time then I want to spend right this second.. if there is a quick and easy way to modify size when using the IMAGE button.. and pasting from website please let me know and I will then tweak all the pics to make them more eye friendly... *smiles*

Dr. Liz

hmm... it should not be to hard ^^

i will spare the coding-details that are hidden within the forum-engine but only go with the important parts.
below the "change color"-dropdown are 2 buttons, the right one should be [*mouse-arrow*]
clicking that one will change the stuff you have inside the editor, similar to when you make  quote.

for the meant picture-edit (leanred somethign new today, YAY!) look at the following 2 lines (i put 1 space before and behind the [ and ] so the forum not converts the mto pictures)

[ img ]http://gh3photos.freeones.com//v_various/Lela_Star_001/images/07.jpg[ /img ]
[ img width=200 ]http://gh3photos.freeones.com//v_various/Lela_Star_001/images/07.jpg[ /img ]

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Eliza on July 28, 2010, 08:48:20 PM
Nevermind it then ... Dr. Liz probably isn't specialized with these code stuff.

:P PTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Me thinks you will soon seee her specialty!!! LOL... and perhaps later on when I am bored I will work on taking each picture down.. sizing and putting up ... but for now.. tis the way it is.. *winks* LOL...

Dr. Liz.. who thinks since Viola has a problem with size may she should have either a tiny little winkey or a great big one... minus the balls of course...

Rog the Rake

Quote from: SheenaTiger on July 29, 2010, 01:03:00 AM
hmm... it should not be to hard ^^

i will spare the coding-details that are hidden within the forum-engine but only go with the important parts.
below the "change color"-dropdown are 2 buttons, the right one should be [*mouse-arrow*]
clicking that one will change the stuff you have inside the editor, similar to when you make  quote.

for the meant picture-edit (leanred somethign new today, YAY!) look at the following 2 lines (i put 1 space before and behind the [ and ] so the forum not converts the mto pictures)

[ img ]http://gh3photos.freeones.com//v_various/Lela_Star_001/images/07.jpg[ /img ]
[ img width=200 ]http://gh3photos.freeones.com//v_various/Lela_Star_001/images/07.jpg[ /img ]

** DAM!!! Your good... perfect... just what I needed to have handed to me and I tested it and it works perfectly... I will take time and modify the pics ... I am going to use width=400 though instead of 200.. but they all will be more easy to view all at once.. *smiles* thanks again.. someone is earning brownie points... and they can be traded in for some very special favors.. *winks*

Dr. Liz

*Edit like 10 minutes later..*

Dam that was freaking easy to use.. I tossed this to a Mentor to kick up to the big guys and give a nod to SheenaTigger so others could benfit from the wisdom.. maybe this is somewhere already but if not.. it should be..

Thanks again..

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Rog the Rake on July 29, 2010, 05:39:59 AM

** DAM!!! Your good... perfect... just what I needed to have handed to me and I tested it and it works perfectly... I will take time and modify the pics ... I am going to use width=400 though instead of 200.. but they all will be more easy to view all at once.. *smiles* thanks again.. someone is earning brownie points... and they can be traded in for some very special favors.. *winks*

Dr. Liz

*laughs* thats what i learn from making manuals for newbies. if only those woman where i learned part of my trade would have been younger and more sexy and offered me the same... *sighs* after i put so much work into the manual for the new tool i programmed them

remember, always make it as simple as possible and add examples and explain them too ^^

Quote from: Rog the Rake on July 29, 2010, 05:30:48 AM
Dr. Liz.. who thinks since Viola has a problem with size may she should have either a tiny little winkey or a great big one... minus the balls of course...

*blinks*
but dr. why do you think i have a problem with size? *buys the first best and even dumbest and nmost unlogical answer since liz has a dr. title.

Rog the Rake

Quote from: SheenaTiger on July 29, 2010, 05:49:10 AM
*laughs* thats what i learn from making manuals for newbies. if only those woman where i learned part of my trade would have been younger and more sexy and offered me the same... *sighs* after i put so much work into the manual for the new tool i programmed them

remember, always make it as simple as possible and add examples and explain them too ^^

*blinks*
but dr. why do you think i have a problem with size? *buys the first best and even dumbest and nmost unlogical answer since liz has a dr. title.

OOPPS your right... looks over at Eliza (Roxanne).. hmmmm but still if she is the one who has the issue with size perhaps we need to help her get used to the fact that BIGGER can be better *winks*

SheenaTiger

*nodsnods* definitely dr. liz, you are right, maybe someoen should help him... her... o_O i am confused...

SheenaTiger

Rog the Rake

Quote from: SheenaTiger on July 29, 2010, 06:32:08 AM
*looks around* hu? what did you hear?

He He He He He.. * Dr. Liz's chuckles* " My my.. seems Roxi does have extra-ordinary hearing... " notes this on a chart.. " very very good.. we know she can hear but can she listen...that we shall have to wait and see.."

Laughs.. thanks again Sheena and Roxi I hope your happier now...

STILL No Posting I have more work to do in main thread before we can begin.. ETA is 6AM EST Friday 07/30/2010 I will modify the thread to allow people to begin to post as soon as it is open.

Dr. Liz

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Rog the Rake on July 29, 2010, 06:59:19 AM

STILL No Posting I have more work to do in main thread before we can begin.. ETA is 6AM EST Friday 07/30/2010 I will modify the thread to allow people to begin to post as soon as it is open.

Dr. Liz

whenever est is ^^ i will never get the han of all those different timezone-stuff... why could we not go for one? like all use gmt or est or pst? or whatever there was aside of the first 2 ^^

Rog the Rake

Quote from: SheenaTiger on July 29, 2010, 07:03:17 AM
whenever est is ^^ i will never get the han of all those different timezone-stuff... why could we not go for one? like all use gmt or est or pst? or whatever there was aside of the first 2 ^^

LOL well cause I am on Easter Standered Time in the US and I get up at 5:30 am start work at 7AM thus around 6AM my time I log in here and do some work.. so I set the start time as 6AM my time.. which is Easter Standard Time here is the USA.. LOL.. I guess I could find a program that converts Grenich Mean Time to my time and post that but then other people would need to be able to convert etc.. etc.. LOL.. sides the way I see it ... this will be a one TIME thing anyway..

*chuckles*.... so we really do not need to worry.. I was just letting people know when I planned on opening the gates and letting the Orgy... errrrrr Scientific medial breakthrough.. begin.

Dr. Liz

SheenaTiger

yeah i know, at nighttimes :)
that is ... for me most likely nighttimes :)
but i am never really worried about it

Rog the Rake

Morning One and all.. main thread is open..

Right now I am going to have us doing pick up of the applicants.. and Dr. Winnie and flying to the Island.. we are three people short and I want to give them till Monday 6AM real time.. right now it is 6:30 am my time EST.

I also would like to keep this thread as our Applicant Thread and OOC thread for questions and problems thus only having to keep an eye on two places.. how do you all feel about this? The main thread should be for the story only and if you do have an OOC just place it at the bottom of top of post...

*smiles*

As far as the rules go.. my main one is NO speaking for other people's characters and NO major actions for them... I know what it is like at times and often I might do minor things to help move a story forward or make what could be a one liner into a few paragraphs... but I do not want any toe stepping to occur.. if it does please PM or the person who did it and be nice and civil... if it is something you think could occur by other people doing it.. then please post it here... I am certain ALL of us are here for enjoyment... GOD knows I am..

So once again.. Thank You and good posting...

Dr. Liz

Major Major

Name: George Hunter
Height: 6'1
Hair: Dull brown

Background: A former member of the Fire Service, George left the Service after he was badly injured in the line of duty. Drifting a bit, he found out about this New Babylon thing, and decided "What the hell, might as well give it a whirl". This was compounded by by the discovery that he had an advanced form of the gene.

Starting look: A fit man, with rather odd coloured eyes (Grey with rust-brown streaks around the pupil), and missing his left hand.

Ending look: Open to discussion

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Major Major on July 30, 2010, 04:26:56 PM
Name: George Hunter
Height: 6'1
Hair: Dull brown

Background: A former member of the Fire Service, George left the Service after he was badly injured in the line of duty. Drifting a bit, he found out about this New Babylon thing, and decided "What the hell, might as well give it a whirl".

Starting look: A fit man, with rather odd coloured eyes (Grey with rust-brown streaks around the pupil), and missing his left hand.

Ending look: Open to discussion

Okay... ummmm hmmmm

well intresting...

1st - they would have tracked you down as you have either the correct gene or some other aspect that makes you perfect for New Babylon

2nd - do you by chance have a picture of George?

3rd - Are you looking to be part of Project Alpha or Project Echidna

and one last thing.. are you certain you want to have him with only one hand? also bi-sexuality is not a problem correct?

Thanks Dr. Liz

Major Major

1st -Noted

2nd - No; just picture a very bland and vaguely unappealing looking person

3rd - Which would be more appropriate?

4th - Yes

5th - Correct

Thanks Dr. Liz

Rog the Rake

I am taking night off.. from thread.. I missed up missing my partner .. and I am no feeling good from stress test I had tonight..

For the record.. I am very very sorry Dr. Wini.. please understand.. and forgive me...

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rog the Rake

Guys I am taking the day.. I apologize but I messed up and we might be loosing Dr. Winnie.. I hope she will not leave us but if she does I understand and I do not want to push things. This was my mistake and I feel bad about it but I am NOT going to push it.. please do not badger her or bother her if she or anyone ever wants to leave the thread this is there choice .. my hopes they do not leave because of being hurt but because of maybe no time or something else *smiles*

All I know is I want to give Dr. Winnie some time and if she in fact is no longer with us I need to re-think some aspects since my mind was here and there and now I need to fix what I messed up...

I am sorry.. please bear with me..

Thanks

Rog 'Dr. Liz'

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Major Major on July 31, 2010, 02:43:13 PM
1st -Noted

2nd - No; just picture a very bland and vaguely unappealing looking person

3rd - Which would be more appropriate?

4th - Yes

5th - Correct

Thanks Dr. Liz

Hey Major Major.. well basically we are working both angles here in the group.... if you are part of Echidna you would not have the gene necessary for the transformation but there are other aspects that make you viable for the porgram.. perhaps your physc evalualtion and how you would interact in a positive aspect with those changed etc.. etc.. that is really up to you to decide..  starting as a 'male' you would undergo significant changes almost all aspects of you would change to that of a female save you would have a cock and balls besides a pussy... and tits.. *smiles*

I am curious as to what if anything you want done with the hands.. we could have that the process also has a % chance of re-growing lost limbs so that also interested you OR project Echidna has prosetic or a process for this.. unless you want to keep the idea of the missing hand.. since this is an idea were we do have robotics and syms.. you could have a robotic or cybernetic hand if you wanted as well...

just some thoughts...

Dr. Liz... in the end it will be up to you.. so I guess George has been accepted ... please read the opening thread and then find a place to slide in.. we are picking up new passengers and I will add him to the roster.. if you should choose Project Alpah then we also will need a more suitable name for you .. we could call your Gerogia... *smiles* and you can also pick your look.. if you wish...