[End Crisis] A Marvel / X-Men Game Recruiting

Started by Wispyr, March 08, 2017, 06:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarlo

Quote from: VonDoom on March 09, 2017, 03:52:53 AM
He should make for a decent mentor, recalling some of the stories in Liu's X-23 - sure, he'd be unconventional at best teaching a group of students at Xavier's, but a post-apocalyptic environment can probably appreciate some highly developed thieving (infiltrating) skills in its rebels.

I hate you so much right now! >.< Gambit makes me so nnnngg. And hell yeah, I'm all for Gambit and X-23 connections. I loved reading their stuff. x3 And great image choices.

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

VonDoom

If y'ask ol' Gambit, I t'ink she protests too much!

Now to go watch Legion ep. 5! So amazing.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Wispyr

Quote from: la dame en noir on March 09, 2017, 10:06:54 AM
I thought I finished it! What else is missing???
Faceclaim, mostly. <3

Also... Oh god so much work to be done at the actual place of work but I can't do any of it because I can't connect to the corporate computer, and 85% of it I'm waiting on other people. This is infuriating.

Also also... New day. More people! Come. Get beat up by people.

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

VonDoom

Quote from: Wispyr on March 09, 2017, 11:44:08 AM

Nah, I'll drag everyone into the Mojoverse instead!

O&O

RedPhoenix

If you get to be Mojo then I get to be the never published "Princess Diana returns from the dead as a mutant" character.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Wispyr on March 09, 2017, 11:44:08 AM
Faceclaim, mostly. <3

Also... Oh god so much work to be done at the actual place of work but I can't do any of it because I can't connect to the corporate computer, and 85% of it I'm waiting on other people. This is infuriating.

I haven't figured out my face claim yet! Its hard for Storm D:
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

RedPhoenix

On that note do we really need actual people? If it's hard for Storm it's impossible for Nocturne.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Amarlo

If I know Wispyr, and I think I do, I think the whole 'faceclaim' thing is more so an option for those that want/need it. I'm sure he understands that it would be hard as hell to find proper images for many of the actual characters. xD

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

Quote from: RedPhoenix on March 09, 2017, 12:29:51 PM
On that note do we really need actual people? If it's hard for Storm it's impossible for Nocturne.
At the risk of blowing VonDoom's mind... I'm content with artwork being used if it's your preference.

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

VonDoom

... -sends appeal to administration to have Wispyr renamed to 'blasted Richards'-

Quote from: RedPhoenix on March 09, 2017, 12:21:42 PM
If you get to be Mojo then I get to be the never published "Princess Diana returns from the dead as a mutant" character.

Imperius Regina!

O&O

Elysian Radiance

Bumping for justice!

Also I may be rethinking my choice lol...
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Wispyr

Orange Marmalade

Lockepick

Posting general interest!

Definitely going with a Rookie -- and most likely going an Original character, but maybe a Reimagined. Likely won't get a full post up until Monday/Tuesday though.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Wispyr

Quote from: Lockepick on March 09, 2017, 02:35:25 PM
Posting general interest!

Definitely going with a Rookie -- and most likely going an Original character, but maybe a Reimagined. Likely won't get a full post up until Monday/Tuesday though.
Woot. No worries, you've got plenty of time.

Lockepick

Just to confirm: is Earth-8246 actually a thing? Or did you pick a unique number to represent this game being OUTSIDE of other time lines? I wasn't sure if I had some research to do on that or not -- and google didn't find anything.

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Wispyr

Quote from: Lockepick on March 09, 2017, 03:20:20 PM
Just to confirm: is Earth-8246 actually a thing? Or did you pick a unique number to represent this game being OUTSIDE of other time lines? I wasn't sure if I had some research to do on that or not -- and google didn't find anything.
I picked a unique number to represent this being outside other timelines.

Essentially, someone who said "Colossus is cool, I saw him in that one movie about people", could play here without issue. Because they can just do stuff as they see fit within the terms of this story.

Wispyr

Lockepick

Interest Declaration
Hero: Husk (Paul Guthrie)
Category: Reimagined
Class: Class 3
Faceclaim: Ben Brown
General Info: Male Version of Husk; Limited to Solid/Liquid matters (no gas or energy).

Pumpkin Seeds

Wispyr

Pumpkin Seeds

Soooo....I mean little sweet me just...I mean you wouldn't let me play such a bad bad girl huh?