The Family Resort (Incest, Freeform) still need 2 more characters!!!

Started by Chreestafer, January 09, 2017, 04:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

This is an idea I tried once and got a lot attention so I wish to try it once more :)

(a few seem confused about this but it is an Incest rp)

As you arrive home from what ever it was you were doing this muggy and rainy day.  The cars wiz past behind you, as your feet slowly head up from the street towards what ever dwelling you reside in, be it an apartment, be it your barracks, or be it your family home.  Your eyes instinctively flash from the cellular device, music player, or keys you hold in your hands and glance over towards your mail box.  Normally nothing but a bill of sorts would sit here.  However, today you find an elegantly designed envelope.  Snatching it up you travel into your dwelling, relaxing in your favorite chair you tear the letter open.

CONGRATS!!!!

You and your family have been selected to join others like your selves who love to live a luscious, family based, lifestyle.  Yes we know your actions, and no, we are not federals.  We are simply here to ensure our lifestyle is preserved and we are here to help aid you in that same task.  Listed are the locations of a secret and private resort, all accommodations will be provided for you, all we ask is you to not inform others of this resort.

Thank you and sincerely,
Marthus Rix, CEO of Family Resorts

Listed on the letters are GPS locations, as well as flight tickets or gas cards for those who needed them.  The coordinates lead to a dense luscious forested area deep in the wilderness.  No cellular reception, no radio signals, this resort is located next to a lake, hidden in a deep valley.

Family Layout

family 1
mom
dad
son-
daughter-

family 2
mom-
older daughter (trans) -
older son- Chreestafer
younger daughter-

family 3
dad-
daughter twin 1-
daughter twin 2-

Camp Layout

7, 8, and 9 are the three family cabins

Character Sheet Template

Demo Character Sheet

Player: Chreestafer
Name: Kyler
Sex: Male
Family Role: Oldest son of family 2
Appearance: A good 7.75" in length, and thick. Stands 6'3 tall and about 180 lbs.  Tattoos litter his chest and arms depicting some of his nerdisms and history.
History: Lead defensemen on his college hockey team and already talking to a few scouts for drafting.  His family had been with him all his life cheering him on in many ways both in and out of the bedroom.  His life has been methodically planed for him since he was a child.  He can come off as shy and nervous at first however he lightens up and relaxes when you get to know him.  He has a kind heart will do anything for anyone.  He often blames himself for issues arriving, it was something that happened by his drunk father for years, and when he died the pain he caused Kyler still lingers.
Casual Ons: Video games, Hockey, Books, Music
Casual offs: pop music
Sexual Ons: same as mine
Sexual Offs: same as mine
Fears: failing in his sports, drunk assholes

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

JoanieSappho

Player: JoanieSappho
Name: Tammy
Sex: (Trans)Female
Family Role: Oldest daughter of family 2
Appearance: About 4 inches, a little on the thick side (although she plans on removing it). Stands about 5'10-6' tall and weighs 142 lbs. Has a very slender build and small breasts, needs her glasses and is scared of contacts.
History: Shy and introverted, generally tends to go off and hide on the computer at home rather than going out and meeting people. Always had a habit of sneaking into one of her parents and siblings' beds for cuddles while they were asleep, and things moved rather quickly on from there.
Was literally sick with worry before coming out to her family about her true gender due to (unfounded) fears of their rejection. Tends to worry easily. A computer nerd by choice, she has recently started to dabble in design work and digital art that - to her immense relief - doesn't require her to actually meet unfamiliar people.
Casual Ons: Video games, Books, Music, drawing
Casual offs: Crowds, unfamiliar people
Sexual Ons: same as mine, but especially likes cuddling and multiple partners (typically her siblings) Greatly prefers being penetrated to penetrating others, and tends to use her fingers and mouth with other women. Large breasts and has something of an oral fixation - boobs, cocks, fingers, she loves having things in her mouth.
Sexual Offs: same as mine, using her penis/having it touched
Fears: Rejection, being judged for her gender identity and family relations

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

fireflights

Okay...do you HAVE to have sex with your own family members?

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

Chreestafer

Quote from: fireflights on January 10, 2017, 05:22:04 PM
Okay...do you HAVE to have sex with your own family members?

I'm slightly confused about the question.

It is, in fact, an incest rp. 3 families, who do have relations with each other, get invited to a mysterious resort to exploit their own taboos.

What were your thoughts?
Ons and Offs
F-List

fireflights

Um, if I play one of the daughters I wouldn't want to have sex with my own father or sister or brother, does that make sense now?

Livin in MD now.

Chreestafer

Well it is an incest storyline and the reason the families were chosen was because they each "played" together.  So I'm not quite sure how your character would fit.
Ons and Offs
F-List

fireflights

Yeah...see that's why I was asking, cause i'm not into having sex with my own family members as a character or a person, So I'll pass.

Livin in MD now.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Golden Spider

Player: Golden Spider
Name: James Redery
Family Role: Son of family 1
Appearance: 6'4, Brown hair and eyes, lean but muscled build
History: As a captain of his high school's soccer team and an avid played of intramural Soccer in College he was always quite fit. He and his sister had always been quite close, sharing a room or even a sleeping bag on family camp-outs. as puberty hit both of them it was natural that they experimented with each other and things went from there. He also, rather recently, had started a thing with his mother as well.
Casual Ons: Video Games, Books, Soccer, History
Casual offs: most modern music, things on his hands (like dirt or sand or dry rub etc) is a big pet peeve of his
Sexual Ons: Most of mine
Sexual Offs: Vore, Scat, most Femdom, just ask!
Fears: Abandonment
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Chreestafer

Currently still looking for more players :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Golden Spider

Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

JS Rogers

I'm interested. I just need to create my character.
LIST OF CHARACTERS;
Name:
Description:

SlipperySue

More than willing to reprise my mother role, hopefully the game will be more successful this time.

SlipperySue

Player: SlipperySue
Name: Karla
Sex: Female
Family Role: Mother of family 2
Appearance: Karla is 5'6, 34C 28 36, long black hair and brown eyes, no tattoos, her ears and nipples are pierced
History: She adapted readily to the closeness of their family as the children grew up, her husband had always liked a drink but as the years went by his liking grew into a consuming habit.  Bisexual since college, she found joy with her children especially her son as her husband's performance and interest in sex waned.  She blames herself for his death, as they had rowed and he stormed off drunk in the car and wrapped it around a tree.  Fortunately she did not have the death or injury of anyone else eating at her soul, as it was a single vehicle crash.
Casual Ons: Art, Romcom Movies, 80's Music
Casual Offs: Rap, House Music, Violent films, Drunkness, anyone that treats her children badly especially her sensitive Tammy
Sexual Ons: Submission, prolonged oral, orgasm control, strapon, kissing and cuddling, bondage, spanking (either way). Karla is very pansexual
Sexual Offs: Physical injury, blood, scat and pee or other human waste products.
Fears: Snakes, flying, but most of all losing her children

Chreestafer

Still willing to get this off the ground if anyone is interested. 
Ons and Offs
F-List

caelcormac

Am I correct in assuming that both of the father roles are still open?

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

SlipperySue

I am willing to double up on characters if it helps get things rolling.

Obviously another female character.

Chreestafer

Slippery weren't you the one daughter also, we working out plans for our characters to "interact"
Ons and Offs
F-List

SlipperySue

Yes, was daughter of family one and mother family two last time.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

SlipperySue

Player: SlipperySue
Name: Kellie
Sex: Female
Family Role: Daughter of family 1
Appearance: Kellie stands 5'3 tall and about 105 lbs.  She has a tattoo of an angel on her left shoulder. She is an athletic 32B 23 32.
History: Raised in an open family, where they were home nudist, and the children saw their parents having sex from a young age, and were allowed to join in on their majority.  At college she is very shy, modest and quiet, but her clothing soon disappears on her arrival home, and she makes herself available to her parents and brother.  She is not submissive as such, but is led by her parents and brother in most things.
Casual Ons: Video games, Sports, Social Media
Casual Offs: Crowds, Loud People
Sexual Ons: Penetration (all), being dominated, bukkake, gentle mutual sex with women, spanking especially by Daddy.  Kellie is pansexual with a strong preference for men, especially Daddy and her brother
Sexual Offs: Bodily fluids except cum, nasty language
Fears: People finding out about their family, Creepy Crawly Creatures

Scott

Player: Scott
Name: David
Family Role: Father of family 1
Appearance: Fighting his 40's with a vengeance. Stands 6'3 tall and about 220 lbs.  He was in the military when he was younger, worked construction from entry level to finally owning his own company. He looked at his dad bod at 35 when the girls were young that he had a dad bod going on and decided to fight it. He went to Doctors and had his testosterone levels boosted, and turned his life around physically. He pretty much started the families incest, the extra testosterone boosted his libido, and it went from playful spanks in the kitchen to both his wife and daughters beautiful bottoms to the relationship they all discreetly share today.
Casual Ons: Watching MMA fighting, the gym, the occasional cigar
Casual offs: people with no personal drives, junk food
Sexual Ons: He pretty much has none where women are concerned.
Sexual Offs: Homosexuality.
Fears: failing at anything