News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Nudist Family adventures. (all positions taken)

Started by Mira Willow, August 25, 2011, 10:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordsman18

I believe there is one, we are looking for a mother, I think.

Medo

I thought there could also be a niece etc. But I guess it's best to wait for the creator to tell us. :)

Mira Willow

Haha I'm glad so many people are interested.

Ok, @Loki yes it is still open and I would be more than happy if you wanted to take that role.

@Medo And the idea of a uncle or niece that is gay is fantastic. Both are available and I am not offended if someone is gay, I think it would be fun :)

@wolfy and yes there are still opening, what are you looking to play?

Medo

Well since you are not accepting sons anymore, I can either be gay uncle who I guess lives in the same house or gay cousin? If you have any better idea, just let me know. I'm open to ideas. :)

omfgSarah

I'm interested.
But this extended family thing, do they live in the same house or how do they become a part of this?
I'd like to play a gay male, too. A son or a cousin, preferably.
Ons&Offs

11/19: Sorry all, having a totally hectic week! I will work on posts for everyone ASAP!
[Posting order; Mr Badguy, Mr Thorne, Wabisuke, Google, Phoenix]

Miyu

This is filling up with gay males, the females are going to be left out :(

omfgSarah

There are only two gay males haha.
Maybe there is one bi?
But I don't think that's 'filling up' the roleplay.
Ons&Offs

11/19: Sorry all, having a totally hectic week! I will work on posts for everyone ASAP!

Miyu

With all the people saying they wanted to play a gay male confused me lol

omfgSarah

Haha it's alright.
A few of the female characters said they were bi or curious, too, so all the discussion probably got confusing.
Ons&Offs

Foxfyr

The father may be willing to 'supervise' activities between males, but I plan on playing him as being straight when it comes to his own activities.

Miyu

lol we will see what happens, this will be fun though having a nudist family (I am a nudist myself so yea)

Mira Willow

If everyone is ok with it, I could play the mother, if that role does not go to someone else? Or a daughter and someone I know would be willing to play the mother.

Miyu

would be good if you post up the profile stuff so we can make our chars.

Wolfy

*Throws his hat in* I'm willing to play a Bi Mother or Niece. :p

Mira Willow

If you would play the mother wolfy that would be awesome, or even better would be a niece. As I have someone to play the mother, and I think I will take the daughter role.

Here is the character sheet:

Name:

Personality:

Sexuality:

On’s / off’s:

Miyu

Name: Elizabeth (the families last name lol)

Personality:She is a rebel at heart, she does not really care what her family says or orders her to do. She is the type of girl that to put it simple, have her hormones way too high. She loves to have sex however she hates being watched while she does it. She does not like being naked in the house so she always tries to go out and spend as much time as she could outside or in her room. Being 17 she has to have her parents approval to go out wich they don't let her do much however if she truly wants to go out she sneaks off and goes anyways not caring for the consequences.

Sexuality: Bisexual

On’s / off’s: On's (everything except off), Off's (Scat,Gore,Vore,Bestiality,Goldenshowers,extreme torture, needles)

krakenknight

Name: Dan

Age 17 (nearly 18)
Dan is an average guy, more interested in life outside the home than in it, as a result he likes to spend a lot of time outside the house and while having no problem with the family rules as a kid, also makes a decided effort to avoid hosting events of any kind at his house.
He loves his parents but also knows that he needs to keep this out of his public life.
At 17 he is being eyed for a track and field scholarship and puts a lot of his efforts into working out and doing cardio work on the track. When he is at home he abides by the clothing rules but he often retreats to his room trying to avoid spending too much time with the female members of the family as his sisters tend to have an embarrassing effect on him.
While he has no problem discussing sex with his parents, he avoids masturbation as much as possible but does have to rely on his mom to watch him when he needs the pressure released.
He is currently single since he refused to invite his girlfriend around to meet his parents for obvious reasons and has been a little more on edge as a result.

Sexuality : Bicurious
On’s / off’s: Ons are pretty much everything Offs are anything urine and faeces related as well as anything to do with violence in sex, he can enjoy it rough but not if its sadistic in nature.

Swordsman18

Name: Meredith "Merry"

Personality: She is one of the freest women around however she has this urge that at times she feels it is best to be controlled or to be the one that is controlling the chaos however she typically relies on her husband to make sure that she does not stray too far from the path and get them all in trouble especially considering their situation at home. She was the one that fought for her husband to add the third rule in just for the safety of things as well as to keep everyone honest.

Sexuality: Bisexual, she is attracted to both sexes and takes pleasure in having one on one sex or doing it with multiples. She is HIGHLY sexual in the things that she does, so much so that it is not uncommon for her to go and sit in her sons' lap just relaxing there naked either watching TV or other things like eating meals.

On’s / off’s: Heavy exhibitionism and public scenes, Toys, Multiple partners, Some roughness, Unexpected sex, Light Punishments (spankings, floggings, or being lightly whipped) Offs: Death, Vore, Gore, and any type of bathroom play.

(The ons are character specific since I am very broad in my own personal ons, the offs are not character specific and will not be done under any circumstances)

Medo

I still wish to know what kind of story do I give that I live in the house, if i'm the uncle. Was I homeless and you took me aboard or do I just live in the neighbourhood and I drop by often or....? ;)

Mira Willow

The story behind it is that the family lives in a smalls surban neiborhood. The uncle was going through some financial trouble and moved in temporaraily. The niece if wolfy makes that character, will be a neighbor who lives not that far off. But stops by because she gets along with this family more than her own.

Mnemosyne

can i play with you all..?
i have a craving for this...
big craving...
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Mira Willow

Well we have three kids, and two parents. An uncle, and and possible a niece. If you want you can, depends on what you want to play though.

Mnemosyne

one sec... there are two 17 year old, are they twin then?

My character idea, I am not sure of the relation in the family but I was thinking to create a girl who follows all the rules but she is not at all sexually active. She doesn't see what the whole "big deal" is about. She had a boyfriend who she thought nothing wrong of bringing him around to the house, but when she did he ended up hitting on another sibling. She is very outgoing and has many friends that she invites over to the house that are open minded. And agree to the rules as well. So when they enter the house they strip. She socializes with them that way and her friends end up hitting on the siblings as well. Probably hooked up with a couple of them. She's in college but she lives at home because she wants to keep living the lifestyle of her parents.

oh im thinking she would be a stripper or a cabaret dancer too...

oh and she'd be bi to though. open minded as it comes. she thinks both are nice.
Mistreated

Mira Willow

I really would like you to play the role...I need to work some stuff out but I think I can make it work so you can play your character.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Gimmik on August 28, 2011, 04:41:27 AM
I really would like you to play the role...I need to work some stuff out but I think I can make it work so you can play your character.

Yay. <3
Let me know if you'd like for me to fill out a character sheet then. ~
Mistreated