News:

Main Menu

Makes my stomach turn

Started by Elvi, August 08, 2007, 11:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20070808/tuk-man-sold-teenager-for-lorry-fuel-dba1618_1.html

Oh I just love this one.....

"A man who sold a 15-year-old girl for sex to lorry drivers in return for diesel has been given an indeterminate prison sentence.

Sentencing David Chaney, 58, of The Crescent, Cwmbran, south Wales, Judge David Wynn Morgan at Cardiff Crown Court told him he was "a wholly contemptible human being".

Chaney was also found guilty of raping the girl, now aged 20, having spiked her milkshake with ecstasy, which caused her to black out, and then handcuffing her to a bed.

On Tuesday, he was found guilty of procuring the girl to become a prostitute, living off the profits of prostitution, five counts of indecently assaulting the girl and three counts of supplying controlled drugs.

Chaney was told he will not be considered for parole for at least five years.

The judge said he was imposing a sentence for public protection because Chaney was "a thoroughly dangerous and unscrupulous man".

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Cherri Tart

5 years?  they're even considering paroling him?  wait!  where do i get inline to castrate him?  seriously, that is just sick - hey, get caught with drugs, 20 years.  rape a 15 year old girl, 5 years.  Why is this world so fucked up like that?
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

Yep, the fact that he did it is one thing, the fact that he 'may' get parole is another.
The only thing that consoles me is that life in prison with this sort of crime is never pleasant, even most criminals don't tolerate this .....

Elvi

It means that , with any luck, the bastard will never get out.....

Indeterminate sentences are given when people are to be held until such times as the authroties deem that the person is no longer a danger to society.

RubySlippers

I have nothing against the profession of prostitution but this sick bastard should get his balls and cock cut off, I would call him a man but REAL MEN don't do what he did.

Do they give sickos like this bastard protective custody I know in the US he would be locked away in a safe place to protect his perverted ass from decent criminals?

Llianna

5 years, with considered parole?! Jeeze what is this world coming to? He should be stuck there for LIFE !

Zaer Darkwail

Aye, people are fucked up not the world. I myself I dont mind prostitution but that kind of prostituion (where someone is forced to do it, controlled whit drugs, abused by the pimp etc) is something what I dont tolerate.

Let's hope his asshole enwidens by five categories in those five years in the jail......also I think jailors may accidentally 'forgot' guard him while he visits shower and 'forget' the other prisoners shower time was still there.