[Ex/Multi] Pokemon (pokemorph/moemon) Group Roleplay

Started by Maximillian Crowloft, May 20, 2009, 06:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximillian Crowloft

You did, after I spoke to you about it, and later I recalled only that you wished to be a ninetails. Though its edited now.

You'll have to wait for Alexander to respond Dready, though I'll give you quite reasonable chances.
O&O

Lycan Queen

Okay, it will take me a while for a character to develop, namely because the only way I've been able to access the internet is through the phone. The title says pokemorphs, but how human looking can they get?

As for a character, debating between Mightyena, Absol, Cacturne, or Pupitar.

Galanoder

Alex is looking kind of neglected there, does he have a slot open for a Machop?

Lycan Queen

Okay, since I can't see signatures on my phone, could you and Alexander PM me your Ons/Offs thread? Thanks.

Maximillian Crowloft

Fully humanoid appearance, with a set of pokemon characteristics. Ranging from as low as 10% pokemon to 80 or more % for ambitious (or simply bestiality inclined) people. It all depends on the trainer really, ask the relevant trainer what he prefers and see if you can work something out.

I'll be back online later today to provide some sample pictures for you Lycan, making sure that they're all on appropriate hosting sites first.
O&O

Lycan Queen

Right. Hopefully I can get a character design down soon. Just waiting for the muse to strike me. May do a few doodles. Thanks for the PM.

Maximillian Crowloft

These links are all examples of pokemon that would be allowed in my thread at least, though I doubt Alexander will have much trouble accepting these as well.

Very humanoid, low pokemon percentage
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/470744/3girls-bdsm-blaziken-blue_hair-bondage-breasts-bro

Slightly over 50% pokemon, very much akin to furry
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/323202?search=pokemon
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/321634?search=pokemon

Pretty much entirely a pokemon, still humanoid shape (goes for only a few kinds of course)
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/322161?search=pokemon

A pokemon
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/321750?search=pokemon (changing the gender to a female seviper would make me interested)
O&O

dready

Maximillian Crowloft

They do, you merely have to refresh a couple of times. Rule 34 has a lot of server issues, mostly due to an insane demand on said server.
O&O

dready

Maximillian Crowloft

I've got plenty more, a wealthy collection that keeps at least some measure of standard and contains quite a lot of pokemon. Though it would take far too long to upload these to any hosting site.

Provide me with an email or msn though, and I would be happy to provide you with a number of pictures of a pokemon of your choice. Or even a few of those that I like if you're still wondering about what to play.
O&O

dready

well i've narrowed it down to three choices, lickitongue, charmander, and cyndaquill. ^^ i became a fan ever since hitec had lickitongue licking ice cream. (so cute!) ^o^

Maximillian Crowloft

If I were you, I'd discuss with Alexander which one he'd prefer, if you don't have an overwhelming preference yourself. I could relate to someone not liking the idea of a lickytongue girl, simply because the normal pokemon seems a bit, how should I put this, dense.

Though the idea of a cute looking girl with a rather long prehensile tongue opens up a lot of possibilities...
O&O

dready

indeed it does, and the lickytongue is overly curious to tastes, and will use lick when possible on new things when it can manage. ^^ i'll send alexander a pm asking which he'd want.

Lycan Queen

I'm going with a Pupitar girl, with the thought of eventually becoming a Tyranitar. Still waiting on Alexander to give me link to Ons/Offs to do the rest.

Pyro

Alexander

There is a link to my On's/Off's right in my signature.

Lycan Queen

Joining Alexander's team as a Pupitar named Ebony. Working out the details with Alexander, will post up a full sheet later.

Maximillian Crowloft

Looking forward to seeing it, even if you're not on my team.

Alexander, things are looking up on your end, from zero to four pokemon in the space of a few days. Now you need to keep them motivated while you catch them all. I'm looking forward to temporarily joining threads to interact with all of them, especially in the form of a battle.
O&O

Lycan Queen

So...Is there an OOC thread or something? And is another thread for Alexander's team going to come up soon?

Maximillian Crowloft

Alexander should be working on putting his own thread up, ask him for the finer details.

Concerning an OOC thread, this is pretty much it. It can serve as both a place for new people to introduce themselves as a place for the players to discuss in game matters.
O&O

dready

Name: (none given yet)
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 3"
Race: Charmander
Evolution Stage: Charmander
Level: 28

Moves/Abilities: (Blaze- fire attacks deal alot more damage when at low health)
-Slash
-Fire Fang
-Dragon Rage
-Smoke Screen

Likes: metallic tastes, ash, being useful, and friendly aquaintences.

Dislikes: uncooked food, rain, snow, water in-general, theifs, and anyone who is mean to her tamer.

Picture: (without color, of course)

Galanoder

Here's my character sheet:

Name: N/A
Height 4'8
Species: Machop
Moves: (Ability: No Guard. All attacks (Friend and foe) hit as long as she's fighting in the battle)

Karate Chop
Focus Energy
Low Kick
Seismic Toss

Likes: Training, Learning new moves, Showing off, High protein food

Dislikes: Diet anything, Skipping on training, Being restrained, Those who abuse their strength, Thinking hard

History, appearance, and personality: Birthed and raised in the foothills, currently still there. She spends her days training, using the heavy boulders and trees to practice with. She has never been previously approached by a trainer, but has heard about them and is curious. Being able to see more of the world would let her gain more strength, if the stories are true. She's short, like all Machops, and has blonde hair tied back into a ponytail. Her skin is a dusty turquoise, and she wears black spandex shorts and a sports top. Her training is evident in her body, with athletic, toned muscles obvious all over. Thanks to her species, she is immensely strong, able to lift up to 400lbs. She's friendly to those who approach her, if they don't interrupt her training or show bad intent. She frequently spars against other local pokemon to gain battle experience.

Seems like someone you'd want on your team, Alex? Level and moves pending approval based on the rest of the team.

Alexander

Yes, the two above are fine. I have actually been discussing this for a while with Lycan Queen, She will be the starter I have as my first one. With any luck I will have a fairly steady RP with her to start things off before finding my next pokemon. I hadnt made the thread yet because ive been sick, but im getting things going today. Thans for your patience everyone.

Galanoder

Sweet, send me a PM or something when you're ready to have me start appearing. Also, is there a limit on the number of moves we can learn, or is it four max like in the games?