Flight of the Faeries [NC] - Calling all men~!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, March 17, 2010, 08:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esoteric Myobi

Omg....this guy won't stop talking...he's telling me his entire life story!

Should I get Ace Ventura on him?

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kunoichi

Cassiopeia

Esoteric Myobi

Hm...now I'm wondering if I should make the occasional wacky post with my bum to uh...chat with the people wandering around Central Park. It'd be like another NPC!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kunoichi

*shrugs*

I'd certainly love to mess with his head... ;)

Cassiopeia

Esoteric Myobi

Man, you guys are mean. Leave the poor failure of a bum alone...and bring him some booze too. =)

Anyway, heading home now. Shall be back later~

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Cassiopeia

Leave him alone?!  He's trying to out us to the nonbelievers! >.>

See you soon ^^

Kunoichi

Also, he said we had cocksucker lips. >>

We'll be here when you get back on. ^^

Nim

Cassiopeia

That part actually made me spit out my drink! :P  Didn't know whether to feel complimented for Ailie or insulted >.>  It was pure brilliance though ... I've always heard them referred to as DSL ... but this is far more succinct.

Kunoichi

The only round, cylindrical object my lips have ever touched is a flute, though... >>;

Calista Jade

I wasnt a "Maybe", but looks like you've got plenty of people already... I guess I'll pull out. Good luck and have fun with that one!!
As of Feb 28th : Work is kicking my ass! I will post this weekend!!!

Ons and Offs

Kunoichi

Cassiopeia

*laughs nervously at Kuno*  Riiiight .... mine too ...  O:)  *clears throat*  But wait, haven't you ever eaten a hot dog, or a sausage? o_O

Calista with My's RP's it's always the more the merrier so if you'd like to stay feel free, plenty of room!  ;D

Kunoichi

I was speaking in-character. ^^;

I myself have never actually touched my lips to a flute before... >>;

Cassiopeia

*laughs*  I totally knew that ... <.<

And do recorders count?  I definitely pressed my lips to those before.  And I have this little carved wooden flute that was painted in Mexico .... but never the real deal.  Oh and clarinet! (for about 4 months)

Kunoichi

Well, if recorders count, then I've pressed my lips to one of those, too. ^^; Also a few bottles, if those count, and... hmm...

Cassiopeia

Bottles totally count!  I always try to turn my beer bottle into an instrument :P

Kunoichi

Ah, right. ^^

And then there are the various things I've used as drums...

Cassiopeia

Oh yes drums  ;D  Well my favorite drums would be my thighs or my stomach :P always have them nearby ...

Nim

*Pats Cass's thigh... hmmm not a bad sounding drum at that.*

Kunoichi

Cassiopeia

Tehe ... shankyu!  ;D 

<.<
>.>

*plays the bongos on Kuno's butt*

Esoteric Myobi

I can always count on you guys to keep my thread bumped...as well as totally filled with nonsense. But meh oh well!

And leave the poor bum alone, he can't help it that he's bitter. Now I think I really should get him in play as an NPC >.>;;

Anyway Calista, feel free to stay. As Cassi said, the more the merrier as for some odd reason my games can never seem to have enough people and we are allllways looking for more participants. But of course don't force yourself to stay if you feel obliged to leave...just know that we'll be sad to see you go. ;)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~