News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pantheon School for the Gifted

Started by Travaius, June 21, 2010, 04:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

Travaius

And I thought you'd be in the Carnival, Nikkie. :D
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

LimitlessNikkie

Mhina

TamaRose

Thank you and I think there is going to be alot of seducing with all of the cute looking boys at this school.lol

LimitlessNikkie

Travaius

Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

Travaius

Lol, feel free. It just started tonight actually, so no worries of it being too far in.

Travaius

I don't see an issue with that character, looks like fun

TamaRose

Ill get my post in sometime tonight.I will be busy this afternoon so as soon as I can get to everything I will.Sorry,for the delay.

endlesspie

Name : Nathan Esler

Position : Student

Powers : He has the ability to transform his physical state into solid,liquid,gas and everything between. For instance he could turn into a fleshy liquid and seep along the floor even between cracks, although becoming a gas would be even easier for that... he could also turn his body as hard as diamonds or soft and malleable like clay.

Personality : Nathan is fairly good at adapting towards the environment he is situated in ending in him being generally laid back and confident. He does have his own unusual traits however, for one he very much likes bubblegum because of its interesting characteristics... he’s also incredibly afraid of losing a chunk of himself if he changes into anything soft.

Ons: A whole lot of things.

Offs: The usual bunch (scat,vore,gore,etc)

Bio : Nathan was born as normal, living up to the age of 14 pretty much as any other kid would... but that was when the signs of his unusual condition began to appear, it started with his legs feeling oddly weak and jelly like in the shower once, it then had him being ridiculously flexible during his gym lessons like he was made of rubber or something... amusingly when he got a girlfriend eventually he had another peculiarity when he managed to remain hard for an amazingly long period...  it was however only a very big thing that made him realise just what the hell he was...

When he was 17 he was walking home from college... a plain old ordinary day same as any other, sun in the sky blazing down on his face, birds tweeting endlessly out of sight, some angry neighbours arguing about how the hedge was trimmed... then as he crossed the road, BAM! A car slammed into his side sending him flying... but when he landed something was off, sure his side hurt like fuck but with the force he’d received he should have been worse off... and when he managed to open his eyes and look at himself... his whole body had been squished such that he had a great big dent in the shape of a car bonnet where he’d been hit.

It didn’t take him long to realise how weird this was and he didn’t want anyone to see this so he rushed home... but there were witnesses, as there always were and in only a week he got a letter from Pantheon. Still new to this bizarre effect... he thought back on just how many times strange things happened and realised just how close he’d got to melting down his bathroom drain several times. With that in mind he didn’t really feel like there was much choice here.

Appearance.:

----------

Hi people.

Travaius

endlesspie

Pandamonium

Name: Enix Desmon

Position: Student

Powers: He can grow excess bone from his body and mold it into anything he may need. (Eg. Bone sword or shield)

Personality: Enix is considered as dark or pessimistic, but he is neither, he is a realist. He doesn't  dwell on chance or hope of any kind. There is no silver lining. He is often caught saying something dreary or depressing, but only because the situation calls for it. He hates false hope.

Ons: Music

Offs: Ignorance, Narrow minded people.

Bio: Enix became aware of his unusual abilities one day when he was walking around town. He walked this path 100 times before. He grew up in that town so this was nothing new to him. He was feeling carefree and wasn't paying attention, he had no clue that construction workers had to pull out a slab of the side walk so they can get to a busted pipe 10ft below. Enix slipped and fell, instinctively he threw his hands up in front of him. His arms were engulfed in bone. When he hit the bottom he landed on the pipe, despite of his natural defense, he was injured and rushed to the hospital. The doctors didn't know what to do, they couldn't figure out what was wrong with Enix, when given a CAT scan his bone structure was so unusual they couldn't do any serious operations. They alerted the authorities, so when Enix woke up he was strapped to a medical bed, unable to move. When he panicked all the emotions triggered his dormant abilities, his body produced a sort of bone barb and it cut him loose. Since then he's ran away from home and tried to stay away from big cities. He heard of this school and went in search, hoping to find answers to his problem.

Xanthaine

Name : Natasha Dragovai

Position : Student

Powers : Natasha can become completely or partially invisible and even go through solid objects.

Personality : Natasha is quiet as invisibility is practically second nature to her and can seem standoffish at times. She is bad with people and cannot read facial or body language. She would love to be good with people and hates her own company. Natasha smokes as well, originally because her powers used to rely on her being calm.

Ons: People who call her Tash without her having to ask... she hates asking.

Offs: People who tease her for her social lack of grace.

Bio: Natasha was born in Russia, where she lived with her mother until she was found by the new school. She was always clumsy and wished often to disappear into the floor of just vanish completely. It was unfortunate that during puberty she got just what she wished for. At first she was unable to become visible again. She had to really try to be seen until it was like a switch in her brain. She is new to Pantheon, and both excited and incredibly nervous. Due to her lack of social experience and her klutziness she is expecting an absolute tirade from her fellow students.

Appearance: Natasha has long black hair and big blue eyes. She wears a midriff showing leather corset type top and baggy ripped jeans. She often has bruises simply from running into things and paints her fingernails wacky colours. She is quite tall and rather skinny, which drives her mad as she has always dreamed of a more curvaceous figure. She has a small wings tattoo on her left shoulder.

TamaRose

Hey Travius.I am sorry to say that I think I will be ditching the thread.I have tried to jump in twice,only to be ignored both times.I was really looking forward to playing in this thread since it seemed interesting and it was something I hadn't done before but if I am posting for no reason there is no reason for me to stay.Sorry,I have wasted so much of everyones time...including my own.

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: TamaRose on July 03, 2010, 05:02:34 PM
Hey Travius.I am sorry to say that I think I will be ditching the thread.I have tried to jump in twice,only to be ignored both times.I was really looking forward to playing in this thread since it seemed interesting and it was something I hadn't done before but if I am posting for no reason there is no reason for me to stay.Sorry,I have wasted so much of everyones time...including my own.
I'm so sorry I'm one of the people who ignored you. You posted your response while I was typing one, I didn't look to see who had posted while I was typing. I made a stupid oversight and I don't want you to feel bad like people are ignoring you  :'(
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Mhina

It happens, though usually when things go this fast it's just interactions between a couple characters, so there's still room for people to be doing other stuff.

Pandamonium

I feel I must say. I still am very interested in this thread, but I don't get to post as much as I'd like, due to work and lack of a computer. (I don't get to get on the computer as much as I'd like). So I may be slow with some of my responses sometimes.

TamaRose

Just a suggestion.When you go to hit the send button it will tell you whether or not someone else has posted while you were writting.It will give you chance to read what others have posted before seeing if you have to tweak anything in yours.So pay attention.It helps with the mix-ups.