need more one on ones

Started by Faolan, December 09, 2005, 02:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faolan

I am looking for more one on one RP's. A couple that I was involved with have been put on the back burners by my partners for various reasons having to do with the vagaries of having a life offline. Sheesh. What's up with that anyway.

So I want to play with somebody or anybody. I have been doing a lot of the choosing lately so now I want you guys to choose what we play. I am open to any kind of role-play at all. Male-male doesn't excite me much but I could give it a try if you like.

Hermaphrodite is loads of fun. Aliens. Cthulhuian. Demons. Were-beasts. Slavery. Whippings. Love stories. Rape. Youth. Virginity. Combinations. Whatever you like. If you have had an idea recently and want someone to try it out on message me.

ZK

I could do any sort of roleplaying with you. That seems fine. I do have an outside offline life, but it doesn't hamper me -that- much. Only thing is, I don't care to play as the submissive role if "roles" are given.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Faolan

Do you have nay particular ideas of what you'd like to play. I can play a submissive but it needs to be a girl. I am awful at playing a submissive man I just don't find it natural.

ZK

Doesn't even have to have "ranks" could be lovers. Hrm, since you like hermaphrodites and aliens. What about a mix? Hermaphrodite aliens. ^_^

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Faolan

Okay, sounds fun. You want to start the thread and point me in a direction as to what kind of character you'd like to see me move towards?

AutumnFury

*Stretch.* I'm game for a one on one if you ever get bored. :D Just IM me. *Toddles off.*

>.> My creativity is slowly coming back to me, muaha.
"You may be the King, but watch the Queen conquer."

Open to:
Random PMs. Feel like chit chatting? Go ahead and message, if you dare.

ZK

I'm not really for creating "your" character as well, that isn't me. But, I could simply come up with a specific race, what they look like and the prelude to the two being together. You although, will have to design the character that you play.

Faolan

That would be fine. Just give me a starting point was all I meant in the first place really. :)