Then you and I should duel. >=3

Haha bring it lol.

Erm Option 2 sound's better. :)

Orochimaru

light:being casual. If ya ever want to duel. My name on DN is Ryo5772

AidenWhite

I'm getting all my my posts done today so my CS will be up
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Orochimaru

Well, that duel was fun. Light almost had me.

Lenore

This seems like something I'd be interested in. Is it only human human interaction, or would it involve a variety? Also what's the current gender count?

Togashi

Currently sitting at 3 females: 2 males for completed character sheets. Apygoos, Aiden, and I think 1 more person haven't put up their characters, nor have I. It would be human to human when OUT of the virtual world. But in the virtual world you could be a furry, human, elf, orc, whatever. Up to you really, because it's a fantasy world.

ShadowFox89

Togashi, should I post Rune in the character sheet area?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Togashi

AidenWhite

Might've gone a little overboard with the character creation, he he...
EDIT: It seems as if I should've posted on the character creation thread instead of this one...

Appearance

Name: Ryuk Yagami

Sexual Preferences: Dominant straight

Personality: Ryuk is as young and ambitious as they come. Always vying for top-tier dueling, he challenges himself by dueling the best. Ryuk believes that dueling is for fun and that every duelist is a potential friend. While he might seem aloof and innocent outside important duels, during these important rules, his personality does a complete turn around as he becomes more ruthless, cold and calculating. During these periods, he does not take mercy on his foes and thus those foes usually end up at a nearby hospital.

Background: Born to a Swedish mother and a Japanese father in Hiroshima, Japan, Ryuk picked up the hobby of dueling at the tender age of 5, when his uncle on his father's side, Izayoi, came to babysit and handed him a starter deck to pass the time and to duel him. After a rough struggle, in this 4000 LP duel, Izayoi managed to win only by 300 LP. His uncle could not believe that Ryuk was able to compete at the level he was at because Izayoi was an accomplished duelist. To this, Ryuk just pointed at the air next to his uncle and told him, "Your monsters were helping me pick which cards to play." At this point Izayoi's eyes went wide and he could not believe that Ryuk could see duel spirits.

However, when his parents found out about this gift of his and the fact that he brought dueling to him, they forbid Ryuk from dueling and he did not touch a deck until he was 13 and he ran away from home. He took shelter at his uncle's apartment in Tokyo where he continued to duel but also agreed as part of a deal to continue going to school. Between school and his friends, he had opportunities to going into city tournaments, but his uncle told Ryuk to avoid going to those because there was the risk that his parents would find where he was. Ryuk understood this and took precautions, wearing a mask and a cloak while dueling under the name of "Zero." Under the visage of "Zero," Ryuk went around Japan from city to city winning tournaments and using the money for both him and his Izayou's well-being.

A week after graduating high school, Izayoi got wind of some news that Ryuk's parents found out where he was with the help of a private detective. Ryuk dismissed this, seeing as there was no way that they could be found because they were not even using their real names and also paying everything in cash as to not leave trails. They were also moving from apartment to apartment every other week. Izayoi thought that he might be right  and dismissed it as well. The next day, a knock came at the door and Izayoi looked though the peep hole and saw Ryuk's parents. Quickly rushing to the room that Ryuk was in, his uncle stirred him from his sleep and start emptying Ryuk's drawers into a bag. He handed him an envelope with several tickets and a deck with a note, along with the bag, and told him to go to the train that was on the ticket and to leave through the back. Ryuk did so and quickly hurried toward the train.

Once on the bullet train, he opened the note and read it. Apparently, Izayoi planned to have him go to a sort of Duel Academy to get even better at dueling and that he spent months preparing for the both of them to go. But it seems there was only enough money left from the last tournament for my tickets, so he just bought them for me. Izayoi also wrote that he would follow him once he got the money. Ryuk then took the deck and went through it, getting familiar with the spirits. Then, he looked up at the roof of the speeding train and wondered about all the strong duelists he would face and the challenges he would have to defeat.

Kodomo Special!

• Dread Dragon
  • Dread Dragon
  • Kodomo Dragon
  • Kodomo Dragon
  • Kodomo Dragon
  • Influence Dragon
  • Influence Dragon
  • Debris Dragon
  • Collapsarpent the Ebony Dragon
  • Collapsarpent the Ebony Dragon
  • Wyburstar the Ivory Dragon
  • Wyburstar the Ivory Dragon
  • Eclipse Wyvern
  • Eclipse Wyvern
  • Interplanetarypurplythorny Dragon (Not kidding about the name)
  • Interplanetarypurplythorny Dragon
  • Armed Dragon LV 5
  • Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit
  • Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit
  • Lightpulsar Dragon
  • Dragunity Arma Leyvaten
  • Rabidragon
  • Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
  • White Night Dragon
  • Tyrant Dragon
  • Van'Dalgyon The Dark Dragon Lord
  • Light and Darkness Dragon
  • Light and Darkness Dragon
  • Judgement Dragon
  • Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
  • Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
  • Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
  • Solar Recharge
  • Heavy Storm
  • Mystical Space Typhoon
  • Mystical Space Typhoon
  • Dark Hole
  • Monster Reborn
  • Charge of the Light Brigade
  • Glorious Illusion
  • Glorious Illusion
  • Mirror Force
  • Mirror Force
  • Bottomless Trap Hole
  • Bottomless Trap Hole
  • Solemn Judgement
Extra Deck!

Ally of Justice Catasor x 2
Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier x 2
Stardust Dragon
Scrap Dragon x 2
Red Dragon Archfiend x2
Exploder Dragonwing
Light End Dragon
Dark End Dragon
Mist Wurm
Black Rose Dragon
Gravity Warrior

Togashi

Aiden, I have to do some trimming here.

Wind-up Arsenal Zenmaioh
Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
Number 61: Volcasaurus
Armor Kappa
Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
Number 25: Force Focus
Photon Striker Bounzer
Enthusiastic Coaching King Giantrainer
Neo-Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon
Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings

These are XYZ monsters. And I'm not allowing XYZ monsters in this game.

DigitLninja

Option 2 leading into option 1 seems good.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Silk

We could steal a concept from .hack where it's largely VR, but a Virus happens resulting in the brainwave patterns of the players becoming disjointed resulting in their physical selves falling into a coma while their consciousness becomes part of the game.

AidenWhite

Quote from: Togashi on January 21, 2013, 01:48:07 AM
Aiden, I have to do some trimming here.

Wind-up Arsenal Zenmaioh
Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
Number 61: Volcasaurus
Armor Kappa
Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
Number 25: Force Focus
Photon Striker Bounzer
Enthusiastic Coaching King Giantrainer
Neo-Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon
Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings

These are XYZ monsters. And I'm not allowing XYZ monsters in this game.

Alright, no problem. They were to fill up space anyways.

Togashi

Then your character should be fine. Go ahead and throw him over in the character thread.

apygoos

Quote from: Silk on January 21, 2013, 10:45:21 AM
We could steal a concept from .hack where it's largely VR, but a Virus happens resulting in the brainwave patterns of the players becoming disjointed resulting in their physical selves falling into a coma while their consciousness becomes part of the game.
or, you can just go with SAO's concept.
speaking of SAO, Kaiba, Kayaba, a crossover was meant to be!

AidenWhite

Quote from: apygoos on January 21, 2013, 02:59:26 PM
or, you can just go with SAO's concept.
speaking of SAO, Kaiba, Kayaba, a crossover was meant to be!

How did I know someone was going to make that connection... >.>

Togashi

It's about an MMORPG virtual world style. But nobody can log off. The guy who made it sets it up so that nobody can log off unless the game's been beaten, and if you die in the game you die in real life. Your character death tells the virtual system you wear to fry your brain with microwaves. It's a great anime, I loved it.

Orochimaru

Quote from: AidenWhite on January 21, 2013, 03:00:36 PM
How did I know someone was going to make that connection... >.>

Cause we are all nerds here.

apygoos

Togashi

When we have Six players, with completed sheets, I'll be throwing a game thread up for the virtual world, and dorms. I'm working on my deck right now.

Lightshock16

AidenWhite

Should I post my CS on the thread?

kingmaster1

Are you guys still looking for a character? cause I love yugioh and, if you're open, I'd like to jump in :-)

Silk

Pretty sure were still open king so set up a sheet :)