fantasy plot M seeking F/futa

Started by ryanmcallister80, March 21, 2012, 08:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryanmcallister80

Apologies if I have another thread here, but can't find it..

Lord Garrison is a figure of legend, former heir to the throne and a warrior without equal. He was exiled by his father, the King around 20 years ago for fathering a bastard child - something frowned upon by common folk let alone one of his royal standing. He was given a large manor house at the very edge of the country and effectively cut off from all contact with his kin. Until now. The kingdom has recently come under attack by an enemy more powerful than any faced before and desperate times call for desperate measures. The king has sent a messenger (female/futa - your character) to persuade Garrison to return home to defend his country. Unbeknown to the king the enemy has also sent someone to find the fallen prince with a view to recruiting him to fight against the king that cast him aside.

Your character could be either the king's messenger or the enemy's. The exact nature of both Garrison and the female character are up for discussion though I see him as a fallen legend, pure of heart and lost without a true cause but torn between the resentment he feels toward the king that exiled him and the loyalty he feels to the country. It should take a good deal of persuasion for him to even consider replying to the king's message and more so to join the other side.

His current appearance is a far cry from that of the image of the legendary warrior he was, and still is, but years shunning contact with others has left him looking more like a hermit, all long scraggly beard etc..

The female's appearance is down to you, other than she needs to be at least reasonably attractive, possibly more so for the 'evil' option. The story should ideally evolve so that there is an attraction between them and eventually love/lust and sex. PM me if interested. Thanks.