Ariel's Abstract Ideas (MxM, MxF, FxF)

Started by Ariel, December 25, 2012, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariel

Roleplaying status is currently: open □ closed □ selectively available ☑

Links to know about
Roleplay Preferences | Ons/Offs | Ideas

Hi there and welcome to my interest thread. My name is Ariel and I'm looking for some dedicated people to roleplay with. I'm open for M/F, F/F and M/M!

Please take a look at my On/Offs before reading down.

Please note that I'd rather roleplay with experienced partners.

Did you read them? Do you abide by my rules and my requests? Good. Let's move on.

I do not RP via IMs and PMs. Please don't ask. I don't make any exceptions. I prefer to do our RP discussions via PM.

Do not post in this thread. PM me, please. If you want to do one of my given plots, just PM me saying which one and send me a link of your O/O and one of your RPs for inspection. Thanks for reading and enjoy! I'll try to add as many plots as I can think of.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Ariel

Fandom Craves!
In every pairing, each character is of age or older. Emboldened are my major cravings.

- The Walking Dead (OC/OC)
- Harry Potter (Hermione/Ron, Sirius Black/OC, Riddle/OC)
- The Host (Wanda/Ian, OC/OC, Jared/Melanie)
- Once Upon A Time (Rumple/Belle)
- Fairytales; (Ariel/Eric, Belle/Beast)
- Sherlock (Sherlock/John)
- Hunger Games (Peeta/Katniss)

PM me if interested. We can flesh out plots from there.

Please note that all of these don't have to be adult. They can just as easily be non-adult. :-)
Not accepting new RPs

Ariel

Frequently recycled ideas that are either taken or I've lost interest in them. Moving them here keeps them available, in case I want to do the idea again. If you look in here and find something of interest, talk to me. We'll see what happens.

The List

The Safe House
[L] [Fanfic] [MxF]
Seeking: Someone to play the male.
Notes: This is a Walking Dead fanfic. Please do not approach me for this roleplay if you haven't watched at least majority of the show.

It's been five days since the zombie apocalypse first started. Everyone I know is dead. I took what I could, stealing from neighbors, ransacking my house, pickpocketing the corpses that lined the halls of my apartment complex and I left. I was on foot for a while, running as fast as I could, with nothing but a white dress on. I luckily came across a car, abandoned and with the keys lying in the frozen grip of the disemboweled driver. With a sick stomach, I took them and drove off with the car.

The safe house. The one Daddy had ready, the one he knew would come in handy one day. Mom said he was crazy, paying for a shack hidden at the lake, packing it with nonperishable food and equipment to survive any type of natural disaster. He knew it would come in handy.

If only he were alive to use it.

Your character comes across this safe house and breaks in. He sees a scared, timid, beautiful girl who has a strong spirit but is utter shit at defending herself. You also see a light at the end of the tunnel, in the form of this safe house and everything inside of it. You might actually survive here. You... and the girl. It doesn't matter who you are or where you came from. You can't find it in yourself to kill the girl. Perhaps you desire her, perhaps you're afraid of being alone, or perhaps you're waiting for the right moment to throw her to the hoard as an escape plan. Either way, you're staying and she's going to have to deal with it.

On the Run
[Light or NC] [MxF] [Fanfic]
Notes: Please don't approach me if you haven't read The Host. I'll accept a partner who saw the movie but I will be disappointed in you for not reading the book. The movie got a lot of things wrong.

At the age of fourteen, Elizabeth ran away from her abusive father, bringing along only a bag of snacks, water, and a blanket. She disappeared into the woods and went to her secret hideout for the night, expecting to find her way home in the morning, once her father had calmed down. The next day, she arrives home to find her father gone; he had been taken by the Seekers, leaving Liz all alone. She was scared and hid in her room only to be found by a rebel human, a devastatingly handsome man of seventeen. Discovering she was human, he took her with him and taught her how to fight, how to escape, how their planet had been invaded by the Souls and how the kind hearted parasites were their enemies.

There will be a bunch of background to this story and time will skip to when Liz is 18 and YC is 21. They will gradually fall in love, and on top of that, be best friends, since they only have each other. Granted, he would only start thinking of her as a woman when she is the proper age of a woman, probably 17.

Please note that I haven't completely figured out where it would go from here. I was thinking that maybe Jared would find them and take them to Jeb's hideout, where they would discover Wanda and a few other souls and be mortified and disgusted, but eventually they would understand like the others did. Or they would find the other clan, the one mentioned at the end of the book. Who knows? Suggestions are welcome, always.

Eye of the Storm
[Bondage] [Fanfic] [MxM]
Seeking: Someone to play either Harry or Draco. I have no preference.
Notes: This is a Harry Potter fanfic. Please do not approach me for this roleplay if you haven't watched the movies or read the books.

Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy. Enemies from the start. Since day one, each wanted the other's head on a stake. After the first week, it was clear; these two need to be kept apart. Always kept apart. Which was hard. These two, they were magnets. Opposites. Both adrenaline junkies who thrived off of the fights. Both were fuel for the other. And, with fuel, all it took was one spark to set everything up in flames.

The war has come and gone and they have graduated from Hogwarts. Now, they have to learn how to live life outside of school, and everything they've known. It's time to grow up, to live outside of their houses and the feuds that came with it, to learn to live in the real world. But grudges die hard. This they learned the hard way, as they encounter each other in the real world. The hate is still there... and the tension. The desire to taste forbidden fruit. It started up during their sixth grade year and has been there ever since, a smoldering fire burning underneath all the hatred. What leads to the first taste is unknown. It could be anything. Regardless of how, something's about to go down.
Not accepting new RPs

Ariel

The Safe House
[L] [Fanfic] [MxF]
Notes: This is a Walking Dead fanfic. My aim is to RP this with someone who is familiar with TWD and has at least seen seasons 1-4, though I am open to discussing this RP with someone who has not seen TWD, so long as you have a good understanding of what a zombie apocalypse entails.

Zoey's father was crazy.

At least, that's what everyone said. His friends, his family, even his wife secretly believed that he was, perhaps, not all the way there, not since Zoey was ten and he became paranoid. Purchasing a rundown shed. just in the outskirts of town, hidden deep within the woods. He spent years and thousands of dollars restoring it, adding bars to the windows, solidifying the walls with concrete, adding traps and safeguards around the perimeter. Stocking the house with preservatives, tools, supplies - enough to last years, if used wisely. It was completely insane - or so everyone thought.

Twelve years later, what can only be described as the zombie apocalypse began. No one knows where it originated or why. All that's known is that the world went to sleep like usual one day and then woke up to a nightmarish reality. Completely taken by surprise and spread out, no one is able to reach the safe house in time. Perhaps they died, thinking of the days that they laughed at Zoey's father, wishing hard that they had been as prepared as he was.

Here's where your character comes in: you find the safe house. Fortunately for you, unfortunately for Zoey. What happens next? Well, that depends on you. Zoey is a frightened twenty-two year old college student, with a heart of gold but two left feet. She's clumsy and scared, and has never fought before. Her father was so preoccupied with building a bunker that he forgot to teach his child how to defend herself, so she's got a gun, but she doesn't know how to use it. You see her, and just her, and perhaps you want to protect her. Perhaps you want to steal the safe house away from her and throw her to the wolves. Perhaps you don't care about the safe house and just want to loot the place before you go on your way. Perhaps you desire her.

What happens next depends on what we decide together, so send me a PM if you're interested and let's get started! Before you do, though, please be sure to read my O/Os and then make sure you grab a link to your best RP post so I can take a look at it. If you have any questions, let me know!
Not accepting new RPs

Ariel

Collared
[BDSM][MxF]
Seeking: Someone to play the submissive male.

This is a BDSM roleplay that is inspired by this roleplay that I had with a beloved former member of Elliquiy. I have been eager to resume the roleplay, but since my partner is no longer active, I want to attempt something similar with a new partner. Please keep in mind that 1) you will be playing the submissive male and 2) I am really new to BDSM so I'm hoping to find someone experienced who can help teach me.

Melanie is a college professor who lives a simple yet lonely life. Her experiences with love have been nothing but hookups and one-night stands, ever since she was betrayed by her high school sweetheart, who broke off their engagement to marry someone else. After 20 years, she still has not gotten over the anger and hatred that she has for the man she used to love. Of course, fate would have it that the son of her ex is now a student in one of her college classes.

He's twenty years old and is the spitting image of his father. The very sight of him evokes anger within Melanie, as well as lust, though she will not notice or even acknowledge it at first. Despite his morals, and knowing nothing of this woman or who she is, your character is immediately attracted to her, and finds himself liking her obvious disdain for him. Ignoring her obligations as an educator, Melanie finds ways to academically harm your character, giving him the cold shoulder, making her contempt for him known until it is no longer subtle - all of which leaves your character going from feeling confused to incredibly aroused. This will eventually lead to a full-out BDSM relationship that may lead to repercussions, involving Melanie's career, your character's father, or something more.

What happens next depends on what we decide together, so send me a PM if you're interested and let's get started! Before you do, though, please be sure to read my O/Os and then make sure you grab a link to your best RP post so I can take a look at it. If you have any questions, let me know!
Not accepting new RPs

Ariel

Hide and Seek
[NC-EX][MxF]
Seeking: Someone to play the werewolf.

This roleplay is inspired by the tale of Red Riding Hood. My vision of this roleplay is that it will contain non-con/extreme elements, such as coerced sex while the male character is in wolf form. Sorta beastiality but not entirely? Keep in mind that beastiality and non-consent are typically not Ons of mine, but I am curious to explore the blur within this plot. We can discuss this at length when you PM me.

The setting is in your typical folklore/fairytale universe. Red is a young woman who lives a simple life but craves adventure. She has spent her entire life safe in her village, helping her mother run their shop, teaching the village children to read and write, etc. Her parents have tried to find her a suitor but they all bore her with their mediocre passions and lives. She refuses to accept the fact that she was born into a simple life, and so, on her 21st birthday, she kissed her parents goodbye and sought off to find adventure, taking nothing but the clothes on her back, a thick red riding cloak to keep her warm, and a basket full of food.

Quite naive. Definitely foolish. But she had faith that she would find her path, and that path led her to a forest with a strong aura. She felt it the moment she stepped inside, past the first tree. There was something different about this forest. Something dark. Something mystical. Her conscience advised her to turn around. Instead, she kept walking.
Not accepting new RPs

Ariel

Within the Dark Forest
[NC][MxF]
Seeking: Someone to play Belle.

This roleplay has been previously attempted and can be found here. It was always one of my favorite stories and I’m sad that much progress wasn’t made on it so please, help me with this craving! I’m tagging this story as NC because I imagine that there will be some coercive moves made by my character, but nothing that Belle won’t (secretly) want. Nothing that blurs into actual rape.

Inspired by the fairytale of Beauty and the Beast, this story tells the tale of a young lord cursed by an enchantress. Five years have gone by since his imprisonment within his forest, cursed to change form, into a Beast, every night. Burdened alongside the lord are his servants, who have been cursed to live as animate objects, unable to return to human form. They have until the last petal on the enchanted rose wilts, set to happen on the lord’s 25th birthday, to break the curse and return to their human forms. However, in order to do that, the lord must learn to love and be loved in return.

The lord was a selfish and cruel young man, and five years of isolation and imprisonment have only made him more cold and hostile. Even if he managed to find a maiden and bring her to the castle to meet him, he knows that the chances of convincing her to stay long enough to break down his walls are slim, very slim. But, if she were to exchange her freedom for the freedom of someone she loved... now, maybe that would work. And when opportunity quite literally knocks at his door, well, who is he to turn it down?
Not accepting new RPs