Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I dont know

Damn, stop sticking your butt in my face everytime i want to watch the tv. I have enough of that already. man... i'm leaving you, and don't come back crying stickin' ur bottom in my face again.

Villain

I don't know...how can I put this...your kidney has been bleeding for weeks. You may be comfortable with it but I'm not. Farewell

Harley Quinn

I've had it with all of your--

I can't go through with it, your name is too perfect.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Ramman

Your infatuation with the Joker troubles me...we're done.

Phoenixrisen

This insistence that you're death... It's just so unhealthy. I can't live with this anymore. Goodbye.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Stone

Look, it was one thing when you were a fox. But now you're a bear.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Harley Quinn

The constant staring is unnerving and I can't handle it anymore, so I must be on my way.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

AribethAmkiir

I'm tired of playing second fiddle to your "Puddin".  I need something more out of a relationship.  I'm sorry, but I'm leaving.

Mordred

I'm about to encase you in jello and you brind 'puddin' into the conversation? Really? Ohhh, you really know how to drive in that stake, don't you? I can't take it any longer! You and your delicious pulse.. gotta go. Damn.. your place, isn't it? Mind if I wait till dusk? *dives into box.. slightly uncomfortable*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

You sleep all day, up all night, leave blue stuff all over the place, constantly leave puncture marks in my neck.....I just can't tolerate all the lurking any more, I'm leaving!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Sybl

You know, I have had it with your insinuations. I think you need to leave, you got to scram.

Mordred

Ants, ants, ants! Everywhere, ants! You know they are even in the Count Chocula? I can't take it any more! Nooo, don't give me that look.. this is for real.. we are done.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

The smoke, the blue goo, the dark lurking, all if it and you must go! Good bye and don't come back.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Ok you know I love watching you build snowmen. Hell, I love watching you do anything. But.. encasing my box in snow? Did you really think that was funny? Later, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

Amelita

Always so blue... Baby I need a little fun, you know? You can't have a headache forever... Maybe you'll find a girl to give you another color some day, hmm?

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

naughtygirl

For the last time... Stop messing up my desk! I have had it up to here with your messy behaviour, we are done!

Mordred

You know I can't help what I am. (blue, not vampire) You also used to enjoy the markings. (vampire bites, not blue stains) You've changed! I never change. (vampire and blue) You are yummy, my sweet human.. but we are done.
*See Pillory*

naughtygirl

But... But... I was going to break up with you! I have told you time and time again that I don't like facial hair!

Belle33

I'm sorry, but this girl/girl thing just isn't working for me.  You're a cutie, though.  *blows a kiss*  Now... out!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Tamhansen

Honey. You're so far out of my league Im ending it for your own good.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Mxyzptlk

pfft you think you're in MY league? I'm in the majors and you're a little league coach with questionable pics on your computer

I've taken the "Oath of The Drake" for Group RPs | What makes Mxy Tick O/O | A/A | Poems/Stuff

Tamhansen

I'm sorry. I can't live with such a conceded person. I put your stuff on the curb. You are the weakest link, goodbye.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Belle33

You've given my spot on the bed to the cats!  Honestly - the bed is supposed to be sacred!  It's over!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Adammair

You're taking up my spot on the bed! Honestly - the bed is supposed to be shared! It's over! :P ;)

aFireWithin

Because you won't let me play with your.....ummmm......axe