Demonic Seductions

Started by Zakharra, August 18, 2009, 10:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zakharra

I got the idea for a one on one. I'm wanting to play a human female (can be an elf if traditional fantasy is desired) is seduced by a demon or demons, male and/or female demons, to turn her from Good to Evil. To become one of them. A succubus. I'd like to go through the process of her being targeted, stalked, kidnapped and seduced/influenced to accept the pleasures knowingly.

The premise is she would have to accept it willingly, when in her right mind (some influencing is allowed), but no forced acceptance. ie, no fucking her until she can only think about wanting to orgasm or beating until it's the only  choice to stop the pain.

She's an important person for the Good side, a holy priestess or someone who will have a powerful effect in the millenium long wear against heaven and hell.

What is needed is someone to play the demon(s) that do the tempting and seduction.

Anyone interestes?

Zero

I'd be interested in such a plot. Contact me and perhaps we can discuss.
*New Update.* A&A Updated 7/30/18

Zakharra

Heh. Such responses.. *looks at PM box*

Ok. I'll send you something.

Zakharra

Ok. I have several interested parties, so I'll be looking you guys and girls over. If you have an example of your writing/RP, I'd be glad to take a look at it.

Zakharra

I'll have a decision by tonight and start it tomorrow evening. I'll be gone most of tomorrow so I'll not  be able to start then.

Zakharra

I'm sorry about the delay. I was busy in RL digging a ditch. The game'll be up this evening. A starting historical post and then get into the meat of the game.  ;D