Werewolf 3; VILLAGERS WIN!!

Started by Galactic Druid, May 29, 2016, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceralilly

Happily Noms the coffee from Vera...

Ooooooooooooooooh this is delightful!!!! Thank you!

I am sorry Amber, I usually hate to vote with the Majority just BECAUSE, but I fear that not doing so may give those I have further suspicion of a reason to target me.

I vote to lynch Amber Perhaps someone will speak up on your behalf...a seer or some sort..but seeing how close you are to catching the vote, I can't point fingers right now at those that might be able to return it soon.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

AmberStarfire

If Guy has no issue with it, I could just paste a screenshot of the PM I got from him with my role.

It will confirm to the wolves what I am as much as to everyone else, but at this point the wolves know I'm not a wolf and I've said enough that I'm a villager that it makes little difference.

yugi006

Quote from: Verasaille on June 06, 2016, 06:55:44 PM
Vera happily makes Cera some earthy espresso, from the jungles of Columbia. There may be a touch of chocolate in there... ;D

Yugi, I might be persuaded to switch my no kill vote if you remove the one on me...(smiles sweetly) But I reserve the right to choose who gets my vote.  ;D

I could but you are not even going to be eliminated at this point and for me to change my vote now would be suspcious.

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 06, 2016, 07:12:25 PM
If Guy has no issue with it, I could just paste a screenshot of the PM I got from him with my role.

It will confirm to the wolves what I am as much as to everyone else, but at this point the wolves know I'm not a wolf and I've said enough that I'm a villager that it makes little difference.

That would defeat the whole purpose of the game as much as I want to comfirm your role.

Mintprincess

Ok.  I'm about to go to the gym which means i won't have the last thirty minutes I need to think.   Thank you guys for being patient with me on this.

I am voting No only to stall for the moment and force the tie between Amber and No one so I can come back and decide after my class.  If you have compelling arguments about no vs amber I will hear them even though I'm 90% decided.

(Should be 6-6 yes?)

Verasaille

That is not allowed, Amber, sorry. You are not supposed to tell anyone your role in that manner. You can PM anyone to beg them to change their vote, you can plead in here, but you cannot give that kind of information, it would defeat the whole purpose of the game.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

AmberStarfire

*Switches her vote to lynching nobody*

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Verasaille on June 06, 2016, 07:35:18 PM
That is not allowed, Amber, sorry. You are not supposed to tell anyone your role in that manner. You can PM anyone to beg them to change their vote, you can plead in here, but you cannot give that kind of information, it would defeat the whole purpose of the game.

Pleading my case is one thing, begging is something else. I'd rather be lynched but I appreciate where you're coming from and I think you're right that it would throw off the game to start using screenshots.

yugi006

If it's going to be between lynching no one and Amber I'm going to have to change my vote to Amber. Sorry Amber but I'd rather hve someone lynched so we have more info to go on rather than lynch no one which gives us no information at all.

Mintprincess

Just going to say It is past the deadline so even though Guy has not been able to post please do not change your votes.  Thanks!

Galactic Druid

Voting is closed! Results soon!!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Galactic Druid

The Votes Are In!

AmberStarfire - 7 (Rel Mayer, yugi006, Madame Professor, KatKwik, Ceralilly, Christa, NightOwl35)

No Lynching - 7 (Amberstarfire, Mintprincess, Sunshine Sparkle, Deamonbane, Esoteric Myobi, Verasaille, EmyKat)

EmyKat - 2 (Aiden, Derwaysh)

Verasaille - 1 (Saffron)

Saffron - 1 (Intimate Ink)

Remiel - 1 (Seranova)

Seranova - 1 (Remiel)

Mintprincess, as the sheriff, it is your job to decide between Lynching AmberStarfire, or having No Lynching at all!

Mintprincess

Alright, thanks for your patience.  I probably spent way too much time thinking on this, but in the end, here is my decision.

I am voting to Lynch AmberStarfire

And here is why.

I fully believe at this point she is a villager.   I think she came out with a wrong comment and everyone jumped on her. I think the wolves are getting off easy and that, for the most part, villagers have also voted to lynch Amber, thus putting me into this situation where if I vote to lynch I will look like a 'bad guy' when and if she comes up as a villager.

However, the village does have to work toward being a team.  Amber has made it clear she's going to continue playing like a wild card, throwing her vote where she wants, and keeping the chaos going.  Chaos breaks up the village.  It distracts us.  It keeps us from focusing on everyone else who is being shady in their own way, because we're all locked in on the way too obvious chaotic target.  Wolves love this.   I've been a wolf.  I've let that happen.  I've let the village vote for that person. I've spoken up for them. I've done all the things that I think are happening now. 

We can't have Day Three turn out the same and hope to get anywhere as a village.

Finally, I considered the fact that by saving Amber, I was essentially vetting her to the village.   Would we really continue to go after her again and waste the time and resources and a repeat of Day Two?   Doesn't that make her the oh-so-perfect target for the wolves to actually change?   Would the Seer really waste his time if there are other, bigger, stronger, more cunning fish to fry?   I wouldn't, should I have that role.   (which I don't).   Which makes it all too easy for the wolves to let her slip into their pack.   And if she does come up as a wolf?  Well I'm the bad sheriff for letting her go. 

Thus, It's my decision that by lynching her, she's no longer a threat to the village, even if she was a villager. 

It isn't personal.   I hope you understand.   But at this point, with 16 villagers (soon to be 15 I assume), we need to play as a team in the best way I know possible.

Galactic Druid

The Results Are In!

AmberStarfire - 7 (Rel Mayer, yugi006, Madame Professor, KatKwik, Ceralilly, Christa, NightOwl35)

No Lynching - 7 (Amberstarfire, Mintprincess, Sunshine Sparkle, Deamonbane, Esoteric Myobi, Verasaille, EmyKat)

EmyKat - 2 (Aiden, Derwaysh)

Verasaille - 1 (Saffron)

Saffron - 1 (Intimate Ink)

Remiel - 1 (Seranova)

Seranova - 1 (Remiel)

Mintprincess has voted to Lynch AmberStarfire!

With the Sheriff's decision made, AmberStarfire was drug to the town gallows. The villagers had to restore the gallows just so they could use it, and in the end, it hardly seemed worth it. Amber's lifeless body hung from the rope, unchanging in death. A search of her home turned up no evidence, either. As far as anyone could tell, AmerStarfire was one of them, another villager. Tentatively, the village made their way to their beds, afraid for what the night may still bring.

Galactic Druid

The Night Phase Has Begun, and Night PMs Are Out!

PMing is allowed, as it always is, but please refrain from posts in this thread until the following day phase. The OOC is always open, remember!

Galactic Druid

Another night went by with little sleep for the villagers thanks to the piercing howls of wolves, yet with no real damage to show for it the following day. As everyone met in the town square, it was quickly determined that everyone was still accounted for. One villager suggested they may be getting paranoid, but few would listen to such sentiment. One way or another, perhaps from the lack of sleep, the crowd had been whipped to a frenzy, and little more than blood would sate them.

The Third Day Phase has begun!

Everybody survived the night!!

Just like before, players will be casting votes. This time, however, the 'winner' is headed to the gallows, and will be eliminated from the game. All players are required to vote, and no lynching is no longer an option! As before, please put all your votes in bold. Multiple posts, vote changing, and role playing is welcome as always, though please do not edit your posts. If you want to change your vote, please do so in a new post.

Players

Players

1. Rel Mayer
2. Seranova
3. Mintprincess
4. yugi006
5. Remiel
6. Madame Professor
7. SunshineSparkle
8. Intimate Ink
9. Verasaille
10. KatKwik
11. Ceralilly
12. Christa
13. Aiden
14. AmberStarfire Deceased!
15. EmyKat
16. Saffron!
17. Deamonbane
18. Derwaysh
19. Esoteric Myobi
20. NightOwl35

Roles in play At the beginning

Alpha Wolf+, Wolfman, Werewolves X2, Seer, Bodyguard, Witch, Healer, Priest, Lycan, Villagers X10

Ceralilly

Stumbles out of bed rubbing her eyes and smoothing her sleep mussed hair

I am ALIVE! How did we ALL survive the night? Happy dances around the porch
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Verasaille

The rooster crows and Vera opens her eyes and looks around. The wreath of wolfsbane seems to be working. At least it smells better than the garlic she thought about using. Rising out of bed she looks out the window to see Cera on heer front porch. "Ah! A potential customer!"

Pulling on sandals and some short and topping it with a short sleeved t-shirt, she dances out the door to her espresso shop. "Cera!! Glad to see you are still around, I guess we both made out lucky last night. Did you hear that howling!? I hope everyone is alright!"

The whir of the espresso machine drowns out the conversation for a moment and Vera mixes up some mocha for herself. "What are you having today, Cera?"
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

KatKwik

Searches for coffee. No deaths! Yay!

I knew that Wolfsbane will come in handy.

Turns up at Vera's for a fix.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

yugi006

I think that one of us was turned last night. Being that lucky twice in a row is highly unlikely.

Verasaille

Vera fixes Kat her favorite drink, then smirks at Yugi. "It is probably true, too many people have played this game before. Who do you suspect? The grumpy one who wanted to be Sheriff the first day?" Glances at Aiden. "Or maybe one of the rivals for the current Sheriff's attention?" glancing at Remi and Sera.

"Or it could be the cute little dancing uh...what is that, Der? A Meercat?" Vera grinned and handed a cup of brew to yugi. "Of course it is my opinion that the ones who point fingers are often trying to distract from themselves."

yugi006

There are way too many suspects. The ones we should look at are the ones who voted to not lynch anyone and those who voted for Amber. My change in vote for Amber was to gain information. If I didn't change my vote we would have saved Amber but got no info out of it. The ones that voted to not lynch anyone should be looked at more closely than those who voted for Amber.

Verasaille

Vera chuckles, "Oh, so those of us who want everyone to survive and refuse to lynch innocents for lack of evidence are suddenly suspect? I think that is stretching it a bit. I am more inclined to think it might have been one of the quiet ones trying to hide their role by making secret pacts to stay out of the rumble and then strike from the shadows!"

(Forgive me I have been watching Game of Thrones   :-[  ;D  )

yugi006

We all want all the villagers to survive but sadly it can't happen the way you want it to. Sacrifices have to be made in order to root out the wolves. If you vote to not lynch anyone it gets us nowhere. Just look at what would have happened if the vote to not lynch got through. We would have been in the same situation with no info to go on. Even though we ended up lynching a villager that narrows things a little bit and gave us some info to work with.

Now that you have to vote someone to lynch what will you do now?

KatKwik

As someone who did vote for Amber I think my thoughts were more aligned with her confused theory. Though I do see your need for information Yugi and in the end I preferred to roll dice on those I suspected, so it was pure chance she was voted for because no lynching was just getting us no where.

So I'm curious too about some of the players and Vera makes some good points, though ultimately, she was trying to save herself.

Yugi your vote could have changed because you had some additional information...that suggested she wasn't  innocent...so check your sources...

My head hurts now...I needs more coffee.

You guys are all too good at this.

Those of us inexperienced players are in awe of the depths you go too.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

yugi006

I had no information at all. I believed Amber was innocent the whole time but switched my vote to her so that we could get a lynching and obtain info.