News:

Main Menu

Fur!

Started by bigwad73, August 15, 2010, 09:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigwad73

For all you furry RPG fans, there's Ironclaw.  http://www.sanguine.com/our-products/ironclaw/

It's actually a really cool game, with a different kind of mechanics than D20 games.  It also has really cool artwork!

Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!

MasterMischief

I usually stick to generic systems.

I had entertained the idea of coming up with templates for a Robin Hood type campaign.

bigwad73

Honestly, I was only recommending it, not asking for an RP, if that's what you thought.  *winces*  Sorry!

Though it is a neat system.
Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!

MasterMischief

Oh, no.  That was not the impression I got at all.

I was just commenting that I kind of sorta thought about doing something remotely similar but not really.

Wolfy

Don't worry about him, Big..he's a Llama..their known for being strange. ^-^

Not that being strange is a bad thing. *pokes Llama with a carrot* Especially around Elliquiy..:D

MasterMischief

Quote from: Wolfy on August 22, 2010, 12:19:46 AM
Not that being strange is a bad thing.

You didn't mind it last night.   :P

Wolfy

Quote from: MasterMischief on August 22, 2010, 12:45:48 AM
You didn't mind it last night.   :P

..xD...That implies we slept together...o3o

I don't remember much sleeping though...hmm...