News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Creeper Feature

Started by Creeper, February 07, 2009, 11:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creeper

So! Some plotness that I'd be interested in.

1. Exalted. I've always wanted to play a Solars (or lunars) attempt at creating a new race. Obviously, he considers his genetic material superior and would use it quite frequently... Would involve much breeding, lactation, and incest. Maybe beast and rape, if that appeals to my partner. Statted or freeform is fine. Knowledge of the Exalted Setting is a must!

2. Persona, or something like it. Some Dark Anime where normal folks have to become abnormal in order to push back the darkness and the madness. Monsters, tentacles, weird powers, bondage, violence and other horrible things could happen/

3. Superhero. Kinda. See, I have a character in my head. A short, spunky chick who can duplicate herself. I'd like an area to play her. Maybe she could, I donno, force herself on a beaten villan or something. She's probably more appropriate for a one shot

Edits: I've been asked about what exactly I want for idea no.3. Here's my reply and I thought others may benefit from it.
"I'm not entirely sure. I just have an idea for this scatter-brained heroine that I want to try out. Something lighter than the usual fate for superheroines on this board.

The suggestion I put in there was that my hero beat up a villain but is unable to throw him in jail. It ruins some of her plans for the evening, so she decides to use him as a substitute, willing or not.

Or something. I'm more interested in just using the character than an exact plot."

ONE SHOTS FOR THE ONE SHOTS FORUM!

Name: Tomfoolery 1 (NC-E)
Scenario: Toph of Avatar: The Last Airbender fame encounters a tentacle monster. Good times ensue.
Setting: Country/Fantasy
Requirements: Does not have to be non-consensual. Impregnation/Oviposition preferred, but optional. Characters will be aged to site standards.
Other info: Inspired by another game going on on E.

Name: Tomfoolery 2 (NC-E)
Scenario: Buttercup of Powerpuff girls fame encounters a tentacle monster. Good times ensue.
Setting: Modern
Requirements: Does not have to be non-consensual. Impregnation/Oviposition preferred, but optional. Characters will be aged to site standards.
Other info:

Name: Duels of a different sort (VAN)
Scenario: Sokka and Aang have a tryst after a rather close sparring match. m/m
Setting: Country/Fanatasy
Requirements: Characters will be aged to site standards.

Name: The Creature Under the Bed [BON-E]
Scenario: There has always been a monster under Suzie's bed. It followed her to every new house she moved into, and to every new bed she gained. No one else could see it, no one but her. It scared Suzie at first, but she eventually grew accustomed to it's presence, even appreciative when it cleaned her room or cuddled her when she was feeling sad. But all those nights it was preparing Suzie to become it's mate, and now the time has arrived...
Setting: Modern
Requirements: Must be consensual

Name: Trapped (Bon-e or nc-e)
Scenario: A poor male human's arms get caught in a trap or malfunctioning equipment, leaving him in a very vulnerable position. A hermaphrodite who has been lusting after him for a long while takes advantage of the situation.
Setting: Any

Open to other ideas. post here if interested.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

LadyDiscord

I'm interested! ^^

I like the super heroine idea....well actually I like them all. I'd be willing to do each one with you. {not in that order}, but it leaves room for the imagination.
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

Creeper

Superheroine is taken. It's here if anyone wants to read it: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29800.0

Care for the Exalted idea Lady Discord?

Creeper

Updated with one shots, yo.