My first Elliquiy RP includes: A vampire! [M seeking F]

Started by Tatcon Valdez, September 24, 2010, 04:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatcon Valdez

I figured that for my first foray into RP'ing on Elliquiy would center on a character of mine that I have well developed and is good for use in short, casual meetings, or something more serious depending upon what my partner may desire. To start I will give a description of dear old Torales Vasquez a.k.a. Tatcon Valdez

History was not an issue here, he had lived for too long in too many places to bother chronicling it all. What there was however, was him, a man somewhere in the middle of his fourth century of existence, a vampire, one who had not aged much beyond his turned age of twenty three. He stood around six feet in height, that much was discernible, with strong shoulders that coincided quite well with his family's genetic heritage. He wasn't bulky, but well muscled, like the acrobat he had once been, and his undeath had only worked to make that more apparent. Starting back from the top, he had hair of a raven black, though a streak of blood red had always run along the left side from his temple back, a reminder of the blood lost and the life gained, and though hair was normally kept back in a small ponytail, it came down to touch his chin when left alone. Eyes were a varying degree, changing could along the blue spectrum in time with his feelings and sensations, so one could never really pin down anything exact. What probably stood out the most visually on his visage was the divisions of steel; two in his left eyebrow, one in the right, a small hope in his right nostril, and the small spike jutting out from under his bottom lip. Make him stick out his tongue, he'd have a piercing there as well. Ears were the same, immortally abused so that very little skin remained on his outer ear.

Upon frame was clothing of normally a simplistic matter, soft cotton tee shirt covered his chest and pants of loose leather usually covered his legs down to the standard issue boots upon feet. This outfit alone would easily expose the varied and intricate tribal and image tattooing which ran around his fingers and up his arms, crossing under his shirt to appear again around his collar bone before fading beneath the fabric once more. Though seeing him in this outfit was a rarity, usually he held his beloved floor length leather coat over top, an armour against the cold he did not feel, the blade he did not predict, and the world he's detached from. Detached maybe, but he always seemed to be grinning, it was almost his trademark if one had made the effort of knowing him for a while. Perhaps he was insane, perhaps he was joyous, or just maybe, he didn't give a damn. Take a chance, play a game. Catch his eye, roll the dice. Take your time, he has it all.

As is apparent he is a character best worked with in a modern setting, however a futuristic one is also workable. Message me with your ideas and we can make something work. Oh, as for the kind of women he would enjoy spending time with: Make it interesting, and he'll take the bait.