The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Puts me in mind to play with sharp things.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

Makes me think I better stay clear of sharp things while he is around unless I am wielding one.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

Will be given a cake spade if I ever face her in a duel. I still suspect I'll be toast.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Autumn52

Should know if I am given a cake spade I will make a cake ;) ;)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Captain Maltese

Will receive a U-haul truck of kitchen equipment from Norway very shortly.

Autumn52

Is guessing this will tie me to the kitchen for a lot of kitchen duty. Good thing I like kitchen duty

Captain Maltese

Will learn to like bedroom duty too.

Autumn52

Might need to persuade me into doing bedroom duty. O:) O:)

Captain Maltese

Probably won't expect Tiffany level persuasion gifts, but she just might be worth it.

Autumn52

Probably should start shopping Tiffany's now

Captain Maltese

Looks like she'll accept both boxed gifts and Tiffany share certificates... and knows what to do with both.

Autumn52

Seems to know how to rile me up......

Captain Maltese

Can probably be oiled up too.

Autumn52

Is trying to insult me but it wont work :P

Captain Maltese

Is right where she belongs.

Jason

Grainne

Is...looking differrent...*blushes*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Jason

Kirce

SummerWhispers

Has an intent look about her.

Zaphod

Looks like she can show a guy a good time.

Breathless Intent

Certainly knows how to show a girl a good time.

Zaphod

Is very nice to cuddle and snuggle with.

Captain Maltese

Never forgets to shave under his arms.