~*A Rogue's Fortune*~ Recruitment thread Always Room for More

Started by Nim, September 21, 2013, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snickerz

Better just find us a dried up river bed Kiric. we could fill it.

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on September 22, 2013, 10:21:29 PM
Okay Snickerz! I added in that little difference section!

Thank you... Soon as I finish up Demik's second character I'll certainly take a peek. :-)

I've never seen the show you're talking about so I'm really curious. :D

HarleyQuinn

Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 10:22:48 PM
Thank you... Soon as I finish up Demik's second character I'll certainly take a peek. :-)

I've seen a few episodes. I like it. But I just haven't kept up with it.

Black Howling

Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 10:22:48 PM

Sam and dean Winchester, roaming the countryside and kicking the ass of every evil son of a bitch in the book. Pure Awesome.

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Black Howling on September 22, 2013, 10:24:03 PM
Sam and dean Winchester, roaming the countryside and kicking the ass of every evil son of a bitch in the book. Pure Awesome.

Lets not forget Castiel
Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 10:21:59 PM
Better just find us a dried up river bed Kiric. we could fill it.

*sets about clearing out the indian ocean*
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Black Howling

Quote from: Kiric Rand on September 22, 2013, 10:25:33 PM
Lets not forget Castiel
*sets about clearing out the indian ocean*

No, we cannot forget the Cas! How dare I make that mistake. >_>

Snickerz

Quote from: Demik on September 22, 2013, 10:06:47 PM
Nim helped me make up my mind. ;D I need to do quite a bit of editing on her wiki to work my new ideas into her. I'll do that sometime soon. And yay! I get bonus points since I know where Kiric's girl's pic is from. ;D Finally watched that whole series and absolutely loved it. Sad what happens to her though. I really liked her character. Can't wait for the new season to start after the way the last one ended.  :o On another note... I want Kiric's dragon so bad lol. Heh maybe he and Zeph can get together and at least have some fun if not more ;).

Player Name: Demik

Character Name: Zephyrine Molyneux aka Zeph or Storm

Species: Half Chaos Demon

Relationship Status: Single

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: A fairly exotic beauty with a nicely curving figure Zeph is the child of a French Chaos Demon and a woman of mixed Caribbean native and Dutch heritage. She inherited her mother's dark eyes and stands at 5'7". She has several piercings in her ears. She likes color and especially enjoys dying her hair. Currently it is purple. She likes wearing 'pirate', punk and rock styled clothing. In her Demon form she looks like a woman made of lightning.

Ons and Offs:Ons: Charming, confident guys with a rough side. Passion - whether it be gentle or a rough it doesn't matter so long as it's passionate.
Offs: Bathroom play, mutilation.

Alright, just linked her to the page, and adding her to CS now. :-* I SOOO love her.

Lynnie

No no one mustn't ever forgot about the sexy Cas.

Snickerz

Alright... I think I've got them all. :-)

Demik

*Dances* Yay! Now to just get the brain power to tweak her wiki heh. She's still set up as a Vamp. She's been bugging me all day but just couldn't figure out what to make her till Nim mentioned a Demon. I'll get the lowdown from Nim as to what's been happening with the manor and see about bringing Zasa in as well. She may be sulky lol. All of that will happen tomorrow though as my head hurts and it is nearly bedtime. I'm glad you like Zeph so much ;D.

*Waves and hugs* Hi Lynnie!

And no, you can't forget Cas. I love Cas so much. He is absolutely hilarious and awesome. You should watch Supernatural Snickz. It's very good. Half the time you'll be laughing your ass off and the rest you'll be dreading what's gonna go horribly wrong next. It's really not a happy ending show lol.

Snickerz

Quote from: Demik on September 22, 2013, 10:35:08 PM
*Dances* Yay! Now to just get the brain power to tweak her wiki heh. She's still set up as a Vamp. She's been bugging me all day but just couldn't figure out what to make her till Nim mentioned a Demon. I'll get the lowdown from Nim as to what's been happening with the manor and see about bringing Zasa in as well. She may be sulky lol. All of that will happen tomorrow though as my head hurts and it is nearly bedtime. I'm glad you like Zeph so much ;D.

*Waves and hugs* Hi Lynnie!

And no, you can't forget Cas. I love Cas so much. He is absolutely hilarious and awesome. You should watch Supernatural Snickz. It's very good. Half the time you'll be laughing your ass off and the rest you'll be dreading what's gonna go horribly wrong next. It's really not a happy ending show lol.

We haven't done a lot yet in the manor... We just arrived, and now Seth is off talking to Kyra about being turned.... We haven't done much of anything with Zasa but note that she was there.... After all, she's your baby, and I'd kick even Nim's ass if he played her. :D

Black Howling

Player Name: Black Howling

Character Name: Micheal Korvin

Species: Werewolf

Relationship Status: Taken. Somewhat.

Appearance: Micheal has tanned skin, dark colored as befitting his native american heritage. Long dark hair as well, stretching down-to his mid back. His eyes are green as the forest, turning darker when he changes. New to being a werewolf, he bears a few marks. Along his muscular form is a few scars from childhood indiscretions. Among them is the scar along his right elbow, a place surgery was performed for a broken limb when he was young. Along his left forearm is the the sketched image of a butterfly. Along his left bicep rests the subtle image of a circus clown, and his right pectoral depicts the face and head of a wolf. All the images were accrued when he was still human, but since the change he has the depiction of what looks like a rose on his right side. It's been something that's bothers him, but he pays no mind to it in public.
Ons and Offs:

Ons: Strong presence, ability to adapt. A strong instinct like most were's, and the ability to look beyond his arms to the mind that lays under appreciated.

Offs: The inability to understand. A lack of cunning, and overly presumptuous people.

Lynnie

O_O Howling....I am now going to be stuck staring at him all day which will be bad since I do have to work.

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on September 23, 2013, 03:52:40 AM

Player Name: Black Howling

Character Name: Micheal Korvin

Species: Werewolf

Relationship Status: Taken. Somewhat.

Appearance: Micheal has tanned skin, dark colored as befitting his native american heritage. Long dark hair as well, stretching down-to his mid back. His eyes are green as the forest, turning darker when he changes. New to being a werewolf, he bears a few marks. Along his muscular form is a few scars from childhood indiscretions. Among them is the scar along his right elbow, a place surgery was performed for a broken limb when he was young. Along his left forearm is the the sketched image of a butterfly. Along his left bicep rests the subtle image of a circus clown, and his right pectoral depicts the face and head of a wolf. All the images were accrued when he was still human, but since the change he has the depiction of what looks like a rose on his right side. It's been something that's bothers him, but he pays no mind to it in public.
Ons and Offs:

Ons: Strong presence, ability to adapt. A strong instinct like most were's, and the ability to look beyond his arms to the mind that lays under appreciated.

Offs: The inability to understand. A lack of cunning, and overly presumptuous people.

Quote from: Lynnie on September 23, 2013, 09:00:27 AM
O_O Howling....I am now going to be stuck staring at him all day which will be bad since I do have to work.

I'm with you Kittten.... But I gotta say.... DAMN good thing to wake up to. I approve darlin, but want to wait for final word from Nim.

Hopefully he's at work today, but that means he could have a long wait to be put into action.

Oh Hey Black... For my personal notes (Even though I do need to write it down for others) is this going to be one of those five shift werewolves too?

HarleyQuinn

Player Name: HarleyQuinn.

Character Name: Ambrosia Machavielli.

Species: Half Human/Werewolf.

Relationship Status: Taken-ish.

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Appearance: Her favorite part of her is her dark cherry colored hair which stop right past her bra line. She never straightens it, preferring to keep it in it's mass of curls. She's naturally tan which is thanks to her mother and father's Italian heritage. Tattoos adorn her right arm, thigh and one is kept in another place that those who are lucky get to find out. Her eyes are a dark honey color that seem to glow a bit brighter when it's dark or when the moon is full. Unlike most half human/werewolves, she has the ability to change just hasn't had the right person to show her how. She's an oddity at best but she prefers it that way. She has chosen to explore some of her changes which means she can get longer canines and claws but before it gets to painful, she stops. Like the color of her eyes, she can be very sweet but can be feisty when needed. Italians are sassy and she lives up to that.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Understanding, protectiveness, free-spirited.

Offs: Obsessive, clingy, and jealousy.

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on September 23, 2013, 10:11:09 AM

Player Name: HarleyQuinn.

Character Name: Ambrosia Machavielli.

Species: Half Human/Werewolf.

Relationship Status: Taken-ish.

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Appearance: Her favorite part of her is her dark cherry colored hair which stop right past her bra line. She never straightens it, preferring to keep it in it's mass of curls. She's naturally tan which is thanks to her mother and father's Italian heritage. Tattoos adorn her right arm, thigh and one is kept in another place that those who are lucky get to find out. Her eyes are a dark honey color that seem to glow a bit brighter when it's dark or when the moon is full. Unlike most half human/werewolves, she has the ability to change just hasn't had the right person to show her how. She's an oddity at best but she prefers it that way. She has chosen to explore some of her changes which means she can get longer canines and claws but before it gets to painful, she stops. Like the color of her eyes, she can be very sweet but can be feisty when needed. Italians are sassy and she lives up to that.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Understanding, protectiveness, free-spirited.

Offs: Obsessive, clingy, and jealousy.

Am I fair to assume that she is taken if Black's character is approved and Black is taken if your character is approved?

I like her, she passes me. :-)
Love the job choice.

HarleyQuinn

I suppose. Lol. I don't think anything is quiet set into to stone??

Yeah! I figured the ballroom was getting lonely so why not have a dance teacher? This character is slowly becoming my favorite because it's something I haven't played before.

This game inspires me. *Nods*

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on September 23, 2013, 10:30:10 AM
I suppose. Lol. I don't think anything is quiet set into to stone??

Yeah! I figured the ballroom was getting lonely so why not have a dance teacher? This character is slowly becoming my favorite because it's something I haven't played before.

This game inspires me. *Nods*

Well I'm glad we can inspire you my dear. :-)

HarleyQuinn

Quote from: Snickerz on September 23, 2013, 10:55:07 AM
Well I'm glad we can inspire you my dear. :-)

*Points* All your fault! Just kidding, love!

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on September 23, 2013, 10:58:48 AM
*Points* All your fault! Just kidding, love!

haha. I will totally take blame for that lovely :-)

I think Nim would blame me too... I'd told him a dozen times about a role play I ran similar to this, kind of what we based this one off from.... Though it is quite a bit different. :D

HarleyQuinn

You have such a devious mind. But I love it!  >:)

Lynnie

I am already loving this game and I've only interacted with one person XD

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on September 23, 2013, 11:04:12 AM
You have such a devious mind. But I love it!  >:)
Quote from: Lynnie on September 23, 2013, 11:08:20 AM
I am already loving this game and I've only interacted with one person XD

hehe... Thank you Harley. :-) I couldn't have picked a better crew to do it with.

I'm glad you're enjoying it Kitten. :-) That is of course the point in the role play, to unwind, to have fun, and to be creative. :-)

I figure as time goes on we can add in certain conflicts and such, that's one reason I'm reading everything. I want to see how people interact and such with one another. See what stories they tell, so that I have a better idea of what things can be done if for any reason everyone runs out of ideas and the story starts to get sour.

I'm in fact already working on NPC characters. :-)

Oh Harley don't let me forget when Nim approves your girl, I need to add her to the ballroom as the dance instructor.

HarleyQuinn

I won't let you forget. I'll poke you till you give in to my demands!  >:)

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on September 23, 2013, 11:34:37 AM
I won't let you forget. I'll poke you till you give in to my demands!  >:)

Are we sure that's going to make me do it? ;)