Non adult RPing?

Started by Sara Nilsson, May 11, 2013, 03:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sara Nilsson

From some looking around it seems that non adult RPing is rather dead here, sadly as I like the peeps here but found out that sex stories aren't for me.

So... is there any non adult RPing going on here or is there another site where such things are more common?

And yes of course I realise this is mostly adult site, and I thought I would enjoy such things more then I did, with no fault on my partners who have been wonderful.

Sara

consortium11

I'd imagine that there are some games in the adult sections that feature almost no sexual conduct. Speaking from personal experience I had one game that lasted for over a year, went to 16 pages and featured precisely no smut. A number of group games I've been part of have also had virtually no sexual action.

While there are certainly some players here who want smut in every game there are others who are far less concerned about it and are perfectly happy with a "traditional" RP. I guess it's simply a case of finding them.

RedPhoenix

I've started up some lovely games in the light section just so that if we ever want to take them in a sexual direction we can but have no plans at all of doing so. I know there are many others who do this. Maybe if you put that specifically in your ad or something people might take note? For a lot of people they just want a plot and characters and stuff like that and don't really care if there is sex in it.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Nico

Did you try starting an own Non-Adult game already?

Beguile's Mistress

Since this is an adult site non-adult role play isn't as common as stories with sexual content.  However, if you are looking for fade-to-black stories or stories about people who are simply friends you can advertise for them in the same way as sexual stories are advertised.  You can place your story in the Light forum or the Non-adult forum where there is a section reserved strictly for approved members.

Advertise your stories in the requests forum with Non-Adult in the title.  You might even think of putting a line in your signature such as "Looking for non-adult stories." 

Elina

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 11, 2013, 08:05:24 AM
Advertise your stories in the requests forum with Non-Adult in the title.  You might even think of putting a line in your signature such as "Looking for non-adult stories."
I've been seeing more and more people interested in non-adult stuff and complaining that the NA boards aren't as active.  A couple of people I mentor have brought it up as well.  Maybe advertising in both the NA request board and the adult one with Non-Adult in the title would be good?  It would stir up some activity in the NA boards and let people non interested in smut know others are out there too.

Sara Nilsson

thanks for the ideas :)

I wont lose hope then and keep trucking on

Nadir

I believe there's plans for an Elliquiy non-adult site - not sure when or even if it'll make an appearance, but Veks has make rumblegrumbles about such an idea