News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Things you should be doing instead of Elliquiy right now...

Started by Doomsday, June 28, 2009, 04:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Sorcha

I've taken the Oath of The Drake.
Sorcha is currently not accepting any new RPs at this time.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

thirteenhearts

Jade

thirteenhearts

Lucius Cornelius

Selene

Shadowsteel

Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Selene

glomps shadow
Ya miss me?

I should ALSO be revising for a bio test later this week...and writing a timed answer for anthology :(

Shadowsteel

'course I missed ya. I only have so many opponents for forum wars ;D

steals a kiss

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Mistress Sorcha

I should be working on the 12-page exam I have left for Japanese Literature in Translation....

*glomps both Selene and Shadowsteel* Threesome glomp!
I've taken the Oath of The Drake.
Sorcha is currently not accepting any new RPs at this time.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Kata

thirteenhearts

thirteenhearts

it seems everyone "should be" studying or preparing for a test...anyone up for a drink with me??   >:)

TheGlyphstone

thirteenhearts

TheGlyphstone

is probably the only college student on planet Earth who doesn't seek out illegal alcohol...

thirteenhearts

...is feeling old right now thanks to TheGlyphstone   :'(

Shadowsteel

Nah, glyph. Theres plenty i know. Just cause Im not one of them doesnt mean a thing... >:)

Michelle

~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Merry Gentry

Michelle

~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.