[Blog Series]Miss Marguerite & The City - Day 29

Started by Marguerite, September 15, 2009, 11:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Sept 14th - Goodies, My Goodies! No! Not Those Goodies, But You Can Keep Touching...

Edit: To include a few pictures from today. More can be seen at the Photo Blog Series of Miss Marguerite & The City

Since Monday, I have had a lighter period, almost absent and with the Apri pill I now take, hopefully, I never have to see the red lady again. Three to four periods a year sounds awfully sweet to my own ears. Less money spent on sanitary pads. More time wearing nice lingerie without the dreaded fear of a red staining ruining the fabric or even seeping into my good jeans if I received Red Lady while in class. I remember being in middle school and I had cramped up earlier in the day, thinking it to be rattled nerves for a test I had the same afternoon. Lo and behold, I have to excuse myself and wrap a brand new sweater my Maja bought for me around my waist to hide the big red stain on khaki pants.

Now, I have been more careful and while there are slip up's, I have managed to get around it by wearing darker jeans on the week I estimate my period will come around. I made myself remember to call in the Student Health Center to try and squeeze in an appointment for later on this week for birth control. Since I have talked about menstruation, now I shall talk about birth control. Well, birth control in regards to me but one can go out and research the various birth control products. My recent experience with birth control ended with heading to Planned Parenthood to grab a three month supply of birth control pills. They were rectangular and caused my body too many problems to write down. To sum it up, I ended taking myself off the pills and making sexual partners use a condom, female condom or hit the road if they complained about the lack of sensation of using a condom. Sorry, but unless I have a complete sexual history and results of their STD's (sexually transmitted disease), no one is going to part these lovely thighs of mine. Anyone who has a problem with it, I have shown them the door or had them pleasure themselves but never allowed to orgasm. What? I do enjoy giving a few orgasm denials to make the next round when he or she has a condom to use for the next session.

After being off the pill for a few months, I believe it was seven months (yes, shocking I did not fall with a babe in my loins with all the debauchery I throw myself into) before I finally sought to get a new birth control. I knew I was moving to San Francisco and had a great feeling of San Francisco opening itself up to let me have a taste of the variety of individuals living in the city. With that in mind, I went off to my morning classes hoping I could get a call in to get an appointment before it was filled up for the day. Such a shame Health Clinic appointments are the same day one calls in unless I were to make an online appointment for a woman's annual health service (pap smear and such). Knowing the Health Clinic opened at 8am and I had an 8am class, I had a 50/50 chance of not being able to get through the line let alone make an appointment.

I went to class and listened to what the Professor had to say on the mathematics of being considered beautiful. Yes, there is a math equation to see if one is considered beautiful by mathematics sense. It is called the Golden Ratio:

Golden Ratio- The Perfect Face & Change the Sex of People

There you can see how it is used in various areas of society but the Golden Ratio was applied to the face. Fascinating information and I hated the class was only an hour long. I bet it keeps the class wanting to come back for the next session. Did I forget to let you know? We do not take roll in class with signing our names or having our names called out. If we did that with 700 students in the classroom, it would take forever; especially if someone had a last name with the letter Z or close to the end of the alphabet. How do we take roll? With electronic clickers almost looks like remote controls for the television. Small little devices, are used to take attendance and enter in answers for questions and pop quizzes but cost between 24-54 dollars. Still, I like the feel of them in my hand but my new found friend, B, keeps dropping hers. I have had to tell her to stick the clicker beneath her shirt and what do you know? She does it and smiles. I am glad I sat next to her on the first day in the second class of Human Sexuality class. If not, I may not have met this fabulous and worth while friend.

After Sex & Relationships class which ended 9am, I had a ten minute break before Human Sexuality class started. I punched in redial and waited a few minutes, all the while students who did not have Human Sexuality class or wanted to move to a better seat, got up and went on their ways. I had to make due with the noise of people talking, on their phone or trying to get out of the theatre. I remember informing the readers the class of 700 students is in an actual theater? If not, well, now you know it is in a theater. Well, I made my appointment and found it was an hour after I had lunch with B. and S. No, really, I have made friends with two females with the names B. and S. and yes, putting them together gives me BS. Ha. Ha.

Nonetheless, I went through Human Sexuality with a slight boredom on my face. I am not a big fan of science lecture and found while there are interesting topics, science really puts me to sleep. Yes, I enjoy science movies and reading about scientific research which piques my interest. However, science to try and get me to listen to it, I will go off into my world. I took out my almost rainbow planner and wrote in what I needed to do for the rest of the week. As you can see, I am a busy female with scheduling in class, work, sessions with clients and making time with potential love interests. Yes, I have more than one for those who you come along to my blog series. To remind and remember, I am polyamorous but I do hold primary, secondary and forth with several partners. If you have questions about what is like to be a polyamorous or even find out further research, you can check out the internet, books and even a few approved/unapproved members who also lead open or polyamorous lives.

Back to the day I led today.

After Human Sexuality, I had lunch with B and S. We talked about random things, the Kanye incident, our weeks, Lovefest. Heard about Lovefest happening in San Francisco?

http://www.sflovevolution.org/

The after party tickets range between 47 dollars and even into two hundred dollars. I really want to go to the after party but forty-seven dollars looks to be out of the question. Damn, why did I not get a sugar daddy? Oh yes, I usually want to be the dominant one in the relationship. Oh well, I will still enjoy the parade and the vendors out in the Civic Center. Who knows, anyone in San Francisco might see me dressed in colorful outfits or even have paint on my face to coordinate with the LGBT flag.

Alright after the lunch with B and S, I had my appointment to obtain birth control. Now, I signed up for a program which gears towards those who are sexually active but want to be cautious about reproduction and sexual health. Today, I was approved and given not one, but two goodies bag that has almost everything that I need to be sexually safe. The goodies forgot to add in handcuffs, gag ball and a plug but I think the goodies would be a hot commodity if they had those particular items. This is part of the blog was posted on the Good and Cuddly and I plan to link photos to it on the photo blog series of Miss Marguerite & The City.

Mmm, now who to use these on?

Rest of the day went with a three hour class followed by the need to finish a paper or at least find an article I will do my Sex and Relationships article critique. I think that is it for now. Until next time.

Miss Marguerite & The City
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Enmuro

Yo Mar, I'm really happy for you and I'm gonna let you get on to posting your next in the series, but I just wanted to say that ShrowdedPoet's was one of the best blog posts of all time

sorry, saw kanye mentioned in your post and well, internet memes being what they are and all. great series though for realsie and ... Oh right, golden ratio and face! Reminded me of an interesting article related to sexual and non sexual attractiveness rankings of faces What She Sees In You: Facial Attractiveness Explained. cheers.

Marguerite

-Can hear a rush of Boo's at Enmuro-

Good one, almost had me wanting to spank your bottom red.

-Chuckles-

Thanks for the article read, En.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You