Ignore this Topic, by order of Management.

Started by Administrator, December 22, 2008, 02:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

Quote from: TyTheDnDGuy on February 01, 2009, 07:57:03 PM

You know, like "Ode to the Lint I Found in my Navel This Morning."  Or, "A Treatise on the Lower Digestive Tract of Aardvarks."

Do I detect Douglas Adams?

If they seriously wanted us to ignore a topic, they would have made it available only to the Moderators.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Oniya

Then the masochists would be in here looking for some Vogon poetry.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: Oniya on February 01, 2009, 08:37:34 PM

No, no, not that!  Run away! Run away!

Inkidu

Quote from: Oniya on February 01, 2009, 08:37:34 PM
I'd rather take my chances with the Vogon firing squad. It's much safer. :3
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Taymynx

If I were always doing what I was supposed to be doing rather than what I wanna be doing, I wouldn't be doing anything on this site...and would be very dull.
So, ~waves~
GUILTY and pleased.
Like the saying goes, that which doesn't kill me has made a serious tactical misjudgement.
Taymynx 's Storyboard Ons and Offs, The Happy Wife Storytelling , intro

Prefect Mos

Ahh thats disgusting... thread necrpophilia , just let the dead have there peace.

Maeven

It's a[n intentionally humorous] sticky. 

This is not the kind of necro-posting that warrants a comment like that.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Marguerite

What is Vogun? I thought someone was talking about voguing?

-Poses and vogues-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Stattick

The dead getting a piece? Well, that's an unusual take on zombies.
O/O   A/A

Inkidu

Quote from: Stattick on March 05, 2009, 08:47:42 PM
The dead getting a piece? Well, that's an unusual take on zombies.
Necro-Americans! :D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

Inkidu

I would probably cut a U-turn right there.

Ket

Quote from: AdmerWill on March 05, 2009, 07:07:11 PM
Ahh thats disgusting... thread necrpophilia , just let the dead have there peace.

-huffs-

What's wrong with a little bit of necro here and there?
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Prefect Mos

You know.. realy.. what the hell is wrong with some Necro.

Inkidu

Quote from: AdmerWill on March 06, 2009, 08:21:30 PM
You know.. realy.. what the hell is wrong with some Necro.
Some states regard it as desecration of a corpse and some zombies call it rape?

Stattick

Quote from: Inkidu on March 06, 2009, 08:37:16 PM
Some states regard it as desecration of a corpse and some zombies call it rape?

Unless it's the zombie that's the agressor. What can I say? Some zombies like brains, others like tail. ;)
O/O   A/A

Inkidu

Quote from: Stattick on March 06, 2009, 08:54:12 PM
Unless it's the zombie that's the agressor. What can I say? Some zombies like brains, others like tail. ;)
Voltaire-Zombie Prostitue
Nuff said.

Duchess

this mean management dont have any power over us?

Inkidu

Quote from: Thaleia on March 07, 2009, 06:41:50 PM
this mean management dont have any power over us?
Shush! They might wise up... :D

Greenthorn

Quote from: Ket on March 05, 2009, 11:49:22 PM
-huffs-

What's wrong with a little bit of necro here and there?

For real!  I mean god...I'd love a stiff who is...perpetually stiff...

*smirks and walks away*

Stattick

Zombie sex is what they created ball-gags for, right?
O/O   A/A

Chris Brady

Quote from: Greenthorn on January 21, 2009, 05:06:06 PM
.....and putting on Vek's bunny slippers.

(Dirty: A boy fell in the mud)
(Clean: He took a bath with bubbles)
(Dirty: Bubbles was the girl next door)

Classy!  I LIKE IT!
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming