"When we're no longer young and beautiful." (M lf F)

Started by Sacredless, June 07, 2013, 12:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacredless

Dear viewers,

I have no words for the song, "Young and Beautiful". The lyrics are not brilliant, no, but they convey a simple message that shines in combination with the movie it premiered in; the Great Gatsby. Both strike a chord in my soul that rings very true.

• Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful
    Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul
    I know you will, I know you will
    I know that you will
    Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful

For a long while, I've been obsessed with the idea that characters become more intimate with one another's limits or flaws. That the roleplay deals with the consequences of the character's actions and despite the hardship, the characters continue to endure. Be it as simple as scars and stretch marks or extreme such as addiction, transformation and the apocalypse. Push the limits of the love or social acceptance.

I am looking for characters with a pronounced niche or "anti" niche. Niche meaning in the ecological sense; the character is somehow an important radar in the intricate social structure of her society. Perhaps it's her passion or it's her resignated fate. Or, the other way around, she had a niche in her future, but was driven from it and floats in her life looking for a solution. I am also interested in characters who are bored with their current relationship and who unconsciously begin flirting with other men again.

Here are some of my characters and ideas;

Lakyle Ashwood

Keywords: Warcraft, Lycanthropy, Interspecies
Envisioned Consequences for Partner: Becomes pregnant with a bastard child that slowly infects her with lycanthropy with unforeseen mutations, shunned by society.
Envisioned Consequences for Lakyle: Succumbs to his disease and becomes more and more beastlike.
General storyline: Struggling to hold on to their humanity, the couple will live in defiance of social norms, fighting for themselves and for others.

Once, the Ashwoods were a rich middle class family who possessed a lumber mill on Brightwood, which was destroyed in the First War The Ashwoods had nothing to return to; their business was forever ruined. Despite the odds, they had managed to save a stash of their wealth from the old mill. Since, Brightwood became Duskwood and after the Third War, worgen started to appear. Nathan Ashwood, the father of the family, had become a heavy drinker, but his son, Lakyle, was able to convince him to take up hunting instead. Together, they become expert worgen trappers, but eventually, Nathan died from infection. Lakyle now struggles to hold on to his profession as adventurers offer to do his job sloppily, but more cheaply.

Keleron Swiftheart

Keywords: Warcraft, Addiction, Criminal
Envisioned Consequences for Partner: Becomes/is impoverished and becomes/is addicted to magic.
Envisioned Consequences for Keleron: Becomes/is impoverished and becomes/is addicted to magic.
General storyline: Regular high elf citizens are confronted by the effects of their addiction and find their love tested in it's hardship.

Naval Santiago

Keywords: Bioshock Infinite, Violence, Surrealism
Envisioned Consequences for Partner: Confrontation with violence and potential loss of innocence. Possibly subjected to quantum effects.
Envisioned Consequences for Naval: Struggle for humanity and temptation of vengeance. Possibly subjected to quantum effects.
General storyline: A taboo relationship flourishes in the bowels of Columbia and the struggle to avoid exposure and judgement escalates.

Didier le Croix

Keywords: Plot, Rebellion
Envisioned Consequences for Partner: Pregnancy and loss of innocence.
Envisioned Consequences for Didier: Loss of innocence or confidence. Possibly loss of leg function.
General storyline: In defiance of the odds, two rebels/survivors stand back to back as they weather their enemies. Setting is completely open.

This profile is free for reimagination. Didier fits in many settings; he's been a commander in the Mass Effect universe. He's been a survivor in the Walking Dead universe. He's been an Assassin in the Assassin's Creed universe. He's easily manipulated, but very talented and resourceful, allowing him to escape the trouble he gets himself into. He's liable to switch side many times until he's got a faction of his own. He can be rather profound at times, but mostly because he's good at spinning stories to the cause that has most recently convinced or brainwashed him.

Raksa of the Southmarsh Lion Tribe

Keywords: Exploration, Interspecies
Envisioned Consequences for Partner: Has to deal with partner's differing needs and mutt-pregnancy.
Envisioned Consequences for Raksa: Has to deal with partner's differing needs. Being placed in perspective with the rest of the world.
General storyline: Two anthropomorphic characters fall in love, even though one is a carnivore and the other is a herbivore. Somehow, they must learn to deal with the needs of their partners.

Tohen Fau

Keywords: Benders, Equalists
Envisioned Consequences for Partner: Possibly loses bending ability. Face discrimination.
Envisioned Consequences for Tohen: Has to deal with sub par bending ability and turns himself over to the Equalists.
General storyline: Explores the relationship between two citizens in Republic City in the hayday of equalism and the consequences upon the characters.

Tohen Fau comes from a family of potters originating from Yu Dao; a fire nation colony in the earth kingdom that amalgamated the two cultures. His large family, with many brothers and sisters and nephews and aunts, only has two to four benders per generation. Tohen is the firebender of the current generation. In his youth, he had definitive potential to become a firebending master, but over his education, his talent dwindled and finally snuffed out of existence. The frustration of himself and his family shaped the rest of Tohen's life; he attempted to compete in an illegal streetfighting tournament, fell into a lot of debts with healers and finally set up a massage parlor where his warm hands could be of some use.

For details, please PM me.

Sacredless

Updated three characters with background! Other characters will soon receive the same treatement!

Sacredless

Sacredless

Updated with the idea of cheating on a third person by the female character.