Dehumanization (Extreme, Freeform, College, Always Accepting)

Started by Deathnote, January 17, 2015, 11:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vatovie

ExisD

Quote from: eBadger on February 26, 2015, 06:00:03 PM
I suspect littering (clothes), violation of noise ordinances (excessive screaming), sexual deviancy (bestiality), and a few other charges could be in her near future, yes.  Although Michael may be able to help make sure those are swept under the proverbial rug...if you're willing to perform a few minor tasks.  Don't worry, that's the only copy of the video - truly. 

But yes, the more the merrier.  I'm sure we could find something for the public pet to do a dog park as well. 

Well if your idea wins there are a large number of things that could be done to her that she'd have no ability to resist.

eBadger

Suggested punishment for Cum Dumpster and/or Alice Snow: The pet will begin her day in appropriate attire (mitts, tail, nothing else) and leashed to clean the area for Fuck Bunny and Nymbo's later performance.  She will assist the Safe Sex presentation by demonstrating abstinence alternatives (vibrators, fucking machines, chastity devices), inspiring the volunteers with dancing, pet tricks, or whippings per staff direction, and continue her cleaning duties by ensuring any misplaced cum is removed from the ground or fellow punishees and deposited with Nymbo as required.  Note the lack of ability to use hands will necessitate oral dexterity or encouraging assistance by others. 

(Bestiality elements left out, not sure of player O/Os for that)

Edit:

Oh my, dolly.  That public picture...!

abandoneddolly

Deathnote

All new applications have been approved!  ^_^

@vatovie - sorry, forgot to ask that you add in which department your professor character belongs to.  You're still accepted, though.  Just add in that little detail, please.

vatovie

He teaches Philosophy and Literature. So, he's an English professor.

Clio

Wait...there's already an impregnation fetish redhead? Lol. That's my usual thing. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

vatovie

abandoneddolly

eBadger

More is DEFINITELY better when it comes to play toys. 

Put together a character and join us, Christa!

Zaer Darkwail

User Name: Zaer Darkwail
Character Name: Professor Damiel Stark
Sexual Preference: Hetero
Reason For Punishment: (fill in only if playing a punished student/teacher)
Appearance: A 5'9'ft tall man in his thirties with toned body build with slight fat over it and has dark gray eyes and black hair.
Personality: Damiel Stark is passionate teacher about his subject field, he presses on importance to know math and physics in every possible career paths and prove gladly why it's needed. He considers both knowing math and physics as important life skills and he is devoted to hammer the basics very least deep into students spines, if he has to be harsh about it so be it. Also he more often than not tries get into student's perspectives and be close to them (try make them relaxed in his presence).
History: Damiel Stark comes from middle class family, started on rough crowd and he had time in high school where he belonged to a motorbike gang but after his mother died and his father disowning him because he failed to come funeral because he was too drunk he straightened himself up. He studied then in college at first on business but he diverted over time to more scientific field as he considered it more 'cool' thing and thanks a charming, hot and sexy math teacher he stayed on her class and she used mild flirt to improve his focus....and he became damn good in the math in result and in physics, all because wanting to please her and get more flirty comments from her.

Sadly nothing came out from that bit scandalous relationship with professor but thanks to her he decided become a teacher also and professor. He worked hard and for time he worked for insurance company between his late evening studies and he then graduated and applied for Penemue College when it was founded and he has been professor in there since.  Besides that he is divorced few years ago because his wife could not follow him up in exploring his sexuality (and other issues) and it kind halted when relationship did end. So he has lots of pent up sexual based frustrations which had caused him daydream occasionally from student girls but never acted on them.....until the new rules were placed in.
Character O/O's: Has interest on dominance, master/slave or owner/pet play, using open public sex as means for improving education
Player O/O's: Check my signature, overall no toilet stuff though nor extreme mutilation
Misc. Info: He has been circumcised (he has Jewish background) and also has ladder piercing on his cock (from his crazy motorbike gang days) along with a tattoo in his chest (all these none students nor staff have seen)

Deathnote

@Zaer Darkwail - er... Any chance you can fix up the grammer in your app?  Eh... Either way, your character's approved.  :p

Deathnote

Hey, everyone.  Meet your Chancellor.  ^_^

I did the math and I think he's old enough to have taught some of the professors if any of you want to go that route.  :p

The Chancellor of Penemue College
User Name: Deathnote
Character Name: Chancellor Calvin Aldrin
Sexual Preference: Hetero-sexual
Occupation: Chancellor and acting executive of Penemue College's Chartrain City Campus (formerly a Professor of Criminology)
Reason For Punishment: (fill in only if playing a punished student/teacher)
Appearance: A middle-aged man who appears to have age really well, Aldrin stands approximately 5ft 7in and has a very sinewy and well-toned body.

Personality: At first, the Chancellor comes across as an easy-going man with a lackadaisical approach to his very demanding career.  He'll appear warm and friendly to you at first, but only so you would let down your guard.  Beneath his facade is a sadistic, cold, and calculating man who is every observant and watching your every move.  He trusts no one and can even be described as a bit irrationally paranoid.

History:
Calvin Aldrin moved from London when he was in high school due to his father's work.  It was when he was in university that he discovered and became fascinated with the concept of Social Darwinism.  Much of Aldrin's career was influenced by one of his Psychology professors, a former psychiatrist for the criminally insane.  He earned a PhD in Criminology and went on to become a criminal profiler for the Chartrain City police department.  Over the course of his career as a criminal profiler, he saw many things that would easily turn the stomachs of even the most hardened of officers.  His superiors at the police department became increasingly worried that the stress of the work was changing him for the worse.  Shortly after turning 30, Aldrin was offered a professorship due to his outstanding work in the field and his highly accomplished publications.  He would spend over a decade teaching and researching as a Criminology Professor.

Over the course of his professorship, the professor conducted several highly controversial experiments in an effort to learn more about the criminal mind.  It was controversial and bordering on illegal so it was unsurprising when Aldrin found himself having to transfer to a different College that was a bit more... open-minded.  Aldrin was able to continue his research at the newly founded Penemue College campus at Chartrain City.  More specifically, he was researching alternative methods of punishment and rehabilitation.  Much of his research and experiments would become the prototype for Penemue's current alternative punishment system.  Believing that he had reached a break-through in his research, he spearheaded the project that would forever change the face of Penemue College's disciplinary policies.

Character O/O's: My O/O's
Player O/O's: My O/O's
Misc. Info:

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Deathnote on February 27, 2015, 11:15:55 AM
@Zaer Darkwail - er... Any chance you can fix up the grammer in your app?  Eh... Either way, your character's approved.  :p

Well, I use spellcheck but grammar is always a issue (dyslexia and english as second language).

laa

So! What's the progress on this RP?

And: Would I be allowed to take control of NPC-characters? I'm thinking of perhaps making my char a bit of a bully ringleader (and put this into the CS, no worry), as that would with ease allow me to create gangbang situations when someone is feeling 'lonely' - and who doesn't like those? =3

Deathnote

@laa - Sure, go ahead.  I was going to ask if anyone was interested in doing that anyway.  Just be sure to include a name and a pic.  Only school staff characters require a full CS.

Btw, IC threads are up.  You can find the links on the first post of both this thread and the OOC thread.  If you want to start posting now, you may do so.

laa

I already have a charrie. I'll just go mingle a little with it. x3

Oh, and I'll make sure to take a look at the IC!