Hell Boy

Started by DarkAngel, July 17, 2009, 04:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel

where am I going with this you ask , I'm working on it but if anyone interested with co ideas lets work on Hell Boy

CurvyKitten

Oh I love hellboy if you come up with a story line let me know. I have a couple differant ideas for characters.

DarkAngel

I try to put everything in words if  i can its alot harder to do they just say ..

So here is my idea..

The twins are grown up , One is a boy and the other is a girl.. The boy looks like Hellboy and The girl looks more like Liz...

Now I know there is a comic book about hell boy so I don't know all the charcters .. But I figured if we fight for the better good.. Like their father they are a secret a dirty little secret , But the twins cause enough chaos for ten men ..

With that the order as figured that they need special people to handle the twins a Man for the girl and a woman for the boy , Knowing both twins will band together with one another .. Its just a matter time.. When one of the bad guys trys to make earth a dark black hole once again ...

Kate

the characters were fantastic in that series :)

I would be interested - it would be interesting to see what sort of people this attracts :)

undisclosedtoyou

Hmmm this looks really interesting.  I'm not sure what sort of character I would play, but I'm in.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Clown Prince

Ditto, count me as interested!
O/O           Clown's Thoughts              The Clown has Escaped!
I have sworn the Oath of Drake! :o

DarkAngel

MMM interesting .. WEll if we could maybe get a few bad chars that would be nice and who wants to play the twins ?

undisclosedtoyou

I could play the female twin, if it's open. 
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

DarkAngel

Got it Undisclosedtoyou : Twin Girl
                                   Twin Boy open

undisclosedtoyou

Great^^

Oh and do you have a character templet or do we make our own?  And would we post it here, or send it to you through PM?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Clown Prince

Evil is good :D I could play the male twin... if I um... knew who it was? =/

DarkAngel

Hell boys kids the twins ..

The Clown Prince

I feel as if this world is much bigger than I knew it was... I was thinking movie... *Heads off to do research*

undisclosedtoyou

From what I can see it's mostly based off of the movies(if I'm not wrong), and it's like a continuance of the second movie, But this time following the lives of his twin children that where mentioned at the end of the second film.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Clown Prince

Ahhh understand now. Reread the initial few posts and did some wiki searching. I could play the boy for sure, though we'd have to develop powers for them correct?

DarkAngel

The Clown Prince

DarkAngel

I'll just wait for another week I like to get some more males in here besides all women and only one male ... I plan on playing my own part and I figured make up a char as I go along

ReijiTabibito

Okay, from the thread, it looks like this is more based around the movies than the comic books...now, I have a question.

There was a game that I was involved with where we made up characters in the Hellboy comicverse, and took them out on missions (this was after the events of Conqueror Worm, for you who follow the comic books).  Would it be alright if I played this character?  (Basic idea: character who knows sorcery and wields a sword, and knows a crazy amount of languages - his primary role in the unit was the group's linguist and sorcery expert.)  By his age, he would probably be in his 30s or 40s by the time of this story (he was in his teens when he met Hellboy, which is how he got involved with the BPRD).  He would know most of the original BPRD staff, and would likely qualify for the "old man" position of the group.

DarkAngel

ReijiTabibito

Awesome...another question: is this freeform, or system-based?

DarkAngel

Freeform I think .. Still working on story line and plots ... but for the most part free from I don't do systems

Kate

any room for another girl ? doesnt really matter if there isnt :)

DarkAngel

CurvyKitten

im still intrestewd if this ever gets started, missed out on the twin girl. But I'm sure I could come up with something fun. Either another already working with them or someone they come across in one of the many "markets." they need to find something and I'm the girl to help them find it. Hmmm... Ok yeah may have an idea here.lol