Ninja Village Kartaru (Pathfinder Kemonomimi game)

Started by NicciKotor, October 12, 2014, 12:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimera

Looking at the IC, it seems there are only foxes and a doggy ingame?

Zaer Darkwail

Doggies mostly yeah, one feline and one bunny boy. So have need for foxies (do not remember any kitsune clan member) and felines and bunnies if speaking race wise.

Kimera

Ok, will make a foxie then :3

Need to find a cute & sexy pic though

Zaer Darkwail

Nicci has good collection which she linked earlier :).

Kimera

Zaer Darkwail

I vote for the mask helding one :). She would fit very well to the shinobi setting (clothing and environment).

Kimera

Ok, going for the masked one. Not sure what to take for her 4 remaining class levels.

This are the stats I rolled: STR 14, DEX 16, CON 18, INT 17, WIS 17, CHA 18

Zaer Darkwail

Sorcerer? Bard (take geisha/lotus geisha archtype)? Or be just ninja (either one those works). Monk perhaps also.

Kimera

Lotus Geisha sounds like fun, I'll go for that :3

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, a enchantress which is bard who focuses more enchantment spells. So very neat :). Plus able give super singular boosts on people (or affect single targets with charms and such better).

Kimera

Akiranami 'Aki' Momorachi

Akiranami, Aki or Momo to her closest friends is a young kitsune who just turned 17. Like all members of her tribe, she received some training as a kunoichi. More recent though, she has been taken under the wing of a Lady of nobility to be trained as a geisha, to serve as sing, dance and entertain the lady and her company. A bit more untraditional, Aki's training also includes more private forms of entertainment...

Angie

Quote from: Kimera on October 22, 2014, 12:58:22 PM

Story under construction, will update this as I go
Why no armor? Do Lotus Geisha lose that Bard ability to cast in light armor without penalty?

EDIT: Wait, nevermind, didn't notice the 'under construction' bit.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Kimera

Is this ok Nicci or do you require some more background? I'm done I think except for 6000gp worth equipment to be invested.

Akiranami, Aki or Momo to her closest friends is a young kitsune who just turned 17. Like all members of her tribe, she received some training as a kunoichi. More recent though, she has been taken under the wing of a Lady of nobility to be trained as a geisha, to serve as sing, dance and entertain the lady and her company. A bit more untraditional, Aki's training also includes more private forms of entertainment...

Bibliophilia

Nicci, I was wondering if you'd be okay with a slightly different art style for character images?  I would like to change Momo's picture to the one in this post.  And, she's pretty much complete, aside from spending a portion of her gold.  So, i can join the others when you approve her.

Spent her gold and she's done!

ShanaTheIV

Willing to give this a shot, though I've never done pathfinder before. I can learn though.

NicciKotor

I will get to you two tomorrow after I slept on story plots to make you suffer under. Muywhahahaha.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Kimera

Quote from: NicciKotor on October 26, 2014, 10:02:04 PM
I will get to you two tomorrow after I slept on story plots to make you suffer under. Muywhahahaha.

Looking forward to it :3

NicciKotor

All righty time to get you started! I've been distracted by too many shinies!
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy