Seeking a fellow rp partner!

Started by dovaholic, August 25, 2017, 02:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dovaholic

Quote from: Minty on August 25, 2017, 05:38:17 PM
Dova that sounds super interesting! I would love for Hoax and Tansy to meet!

They definitely could! Fair warning though, Hoax isn't exactly the most approachable character. She's not known for being the peachiest pie in the bakery, if you know what I mean. xD

xPeof

So it's set. We have a setting, a GM, Three characters and their bios. All we need now is a few ground rules and a start time
To desire there must be lust
To love there must be trust

dovaholic

I can start at any point later this evening. However, I'm about to get ready to go out for dinner. My girlfriend is craving steak, so that means I have to wash up and wear something nice, haha.

I'll talk to you guys later.

Minty

Quote from: dovaholic on August 25, 2017, 05:45:05 PM

They definitely could! Fair warning though, Hoax isn't exactly the most approachable character. She's not known for being the peachiest pie in the bakery, if you know what I mean. xD

Those are the best characters! I might make Tansy start from the beginning and maybe have her be going to school for theology or something. I'm not sure. I'll hafta think on how I'll revamp her char.

xPeof

Bernardo Hoagie

I was thinking we'd start off normally. Everything's calm and cool, and there's no alien force bearing down on us yet. Have you played Night in the Woods? That's my main inspiration for my RP. Pretty much, Napoleon Dynamite meets Lovecraft

xPeof

That sounds cool, but how will we get the characters to meet?

Minty

Quote from: Bernardo Hoagie on August 25, 2017, 06:01:51 PM
I was thinking we'd start off normally. Everything's calm and cool, and there's no alien force bearing down on us yet. Have you played Night in the Woods? That's my main inspiration for my RP. Pretty much, Napoleon Dynamite meets Lovecraft

That sounds good to me. I haven't played that but I'll look into it! I am going to try and revamp my char to be a modern girl. Probably a super dorky college student researching theology and sciences or something.

dovaholic

Ready whenever you guys are. And I'm assuming that we're going to be starting this on another thread?

Bernardo Hoagie

Here's a playlist for Night in the Woods. I think this should help show what kind of game I plan to run, for the first half, anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMBYlcH3smRwzot9HIH-pTV93JyMBpNcl

Bernardo Hoagie

Here's a playlist for Night in the Woods. I think this should help show what kind of game I plan to run, for the first half, anyways.

https://youtu.be/1-mfGV-t_z8

Bernardo Hoagie

I've screwed up, sorry. The second video works. The first one doesn't. So the video above this post works. Hopefully this clears up confusion.

xPeof

I like where you're heading. Ready to go anytime from now to 4 hours.

Bernardo Hoagie

I'd like to get this started Monday. I'm usually busy on the weekend, but I'm free for most of the day during weekdays. If I feel decent, though, I'll be able to post during the night on weekends and Friday.

Minty

Hi everyone.

I'm pretty okay with starting during any time of the week or weekend as long as it's later in the evening for me. Right now it's 11AM here (today it's a slow saturday and I am so grateful.) Sometimes I have free weekends and sometimes I don't hahaha, but I still try to check everything and all that.

dovaholic

I work from home and my job really only requires me to look at my computer every 30 minutes and maybe make a phone call or two, so I'm pretty much free every day. However, I don't work on Sundays or Mondays, so either of those days are perfect. Plus, if you guys want to start on Monday, that gives me plenty of time to watch the Night In The Woods playlist.

Bernardo Hoagie

I was thinking we were gonna Play by Post. Are we all on the same page?

Minty

Play by post is good to me. I wasn't sure how we were gonna do it yet.

dovaholic

I'm fine with play by post as well. Like I said, I'll be ready whenever you guys are.

Bernardo Hoagie

I have been approved!!! Yay! I'm gonna get this RP made for the extreme RP section once we're all approved. Until then, I'm gonna look around now. The Forum has just expanded a ton for me, and it's overwhelming. See the rest of you soon!

Minty

WOO I just got approved as well! I am so excited! That is fine by me. c:

dovaholic

I've also been approved! I'm incredibly excited and curious to explore the rest of the site as well. I can't wait to start our thread soon. Good luck to the rest of you!

Redren

Quote from: dovaholic on August 25, 2017, 02:29:40 PM
I'm new and have yet to be approved, but I couldn't resist the temptation to toss myself amongst the community in hopes of familiarizing myself with a few of you.

Before you respond, feel free to get to know about me in my introduction thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=273738.0

Things you should know:

• I am open to rping mature themes, but we must keep it PG-13 on these threads, as the rules state.
  • I have absolutely no preference on the genre or plot. My vast experience is included, but not limited to: medieval fantasy, modern supernatural, modern humans, animals, futuristic/sci-fi, post-apocalyptic, dark/horror, mythology, etc.
  • I am also open to multiple fandoms, and can portray canons just as well as originals. My primary fandom experience includes: The Elder Scrolls, Kingdom Hearts, Harry Potter, Inuyasha, Death Note, Final Fantasy VII, Silent Hill,[/sub][/size] Destiny, etc.
  • I am willing to portray any gender and sexuality.
  • I can write multiple paragraps, though I prefer to accomodate my replies to match my partner's in order to make them more comfortable.
  • I am open to anything you might have in mind, though I cannot always guarantee that I will agree.
  • I love to chat OOC, as it helps me get a better grasp on who my partner is.
[/sub]

I hope to become an avid member of this community, and I trust that I will make a lot of friends here.

It's been a pleasure.
[/size]

Have you gone flawless?
Also we should start up an rp for sure

dovaholic

Yes, Redren, I have gotten a flawless achievement, though not on my current PSN account. I had it on my former one.

Redren

Quote from: dovaholic on August 27, 2017, 10:30:31 PM
Yes, Redren, I have gotten a flawless achievement, though not on my current PSN account. I had it on my former one.

That's awesome to hear!