Miss Victoria's Academy for the Sexually Exceptional [Not seeking new chars atm]

Started by Datawych, February 05, 2013, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kckolbe

I think a dominant human type could be good if played correctly. 
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Wyatt

If another teacher is still needed, I was thinking of either a Centaur (male) or a fire elemental/demi-goddess (female).  Both would be more dominant in personality, the Centuar teaching archery/riding/history (mythology would be history in this setting) or science, the fire elemental teaching things like metal working/jewelry and armor crafting or fencing.

Just some thoughts, if either seems like a fit for the school and game's needs, let me know and I will work up the character more fully.  In any case, kudos on a very creative setting and game for RPing.  :-)
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

kckolbe

All of the courses here appear to be sex based.  Also, we have a char who is part centaur (only his penis though, not making this up), and another char (mine) that is part water elemental
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Siereis

Wyatt

Rather than a Centaur, in that case, he could be human in one form and a Pegasus in another (must resist making lame hung like a horse jokes...  ;) ).

The Fire Elemental would be more of a Demi-Goddess of fire and forge, a daughter of Sethlans/Haephestus/Vulcan, which are the Etruscan, Greek and Roman gods fo the same, hence her powers and focus would be on things like using fire to smith and forge items, but with a more feminine touch.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

apygoos

hmmmmmm.....
still debating on what i would like to play..still thinking i might go for human since there already seems to be some creatures, maybe, then again ill just wait for the GM to give their thoughts.

Datawych

Well, MVASE is primarily a fae institution, so I figured that normal humans would be an extreme rarity. Victoria and the faculty would of course want to reveal their world to a human only if it was completely necessary.

MiscreantLover

This would be an interesting RP What is needed to get started?
P Я Є S Є И T I N G

ЧOUЯ ИЄW

Λ D D I C T I O И

мιѕcяєαηт

Siereis

Actually we've already started, but only on the first round of posts so far.  In terms of anything you can add..I suppose more males students are always needed (I think we have 2 or 3 at the moment) as are faculty are needed.

Datawych

No more students. We kind of already have too many right now.

MiscreantLover

I can be apart of the faculty but what will I teach and what types of mythical creatures are allowed? I have one that I've made up that I've been dying to use.
P Я Є S Є И T I N G

ЧOUЯ ИЄW

Λ D D I C T I O И

мιѕcяєαηт

kckolbe

We are pretty open on char concepts.  What were you thinking?

Intro Thread

apygoos

Quote from: Datawych on February 17, 2013, 11:38:35 AM
Well, MVASE is primarily a fae institution, so I figured that normal humans would be an extreme rarity. Victoria and the faculty would of course want to reveal their world to a human only if it was completely necessary.
so is there any particular creature that the GM would like to see? if i have some kind of direction that's all the faster i an make a character..too many possibilities for a teacher! lol

Datawych

Really you can be whatever you think sounds most interesting. A vampire teacher would be interesting, imo. That way we would have a teacher who knows how to deal with spiritual/magical hunger (our Succubus) and one that knows how to deal with a more physical hunger. Sort of have all our bases covered. Plus it'd be kinda fun to have a teacher who has to teach classes at like 2 am, if for no other reason than to be something different xD

That was just a random example I pulled out of the air, though. As long as he/she has something that ties them to the school in some way, anything works.

MiscreantLover

P Я Є S Є И T I N G

ЧOUЯ ИЄW

Λ D D I C T I O И

мιѕcяєαηт

apygoos

Is a dragon open? dude could be ages old or only very young [for a dragon], shape shifting and all that jazz.

Stella Maris

I was alerted to this story by kckolbe, and it certainly looks like something I'd enjoy participating in.

While I (like most people) would prefer to be a student, the character I had in mind would actually also make a good TA or teacher. Although she is primarily female, she has the ability to also assume a male form.

I've included her character sheet (with splits for TA vs Teacher roles) for your perusal.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Tira Aerhart
Player: Stella Maris
Species: Human / Succubus
Eyes: Golden
Hair: Black with sky blue highlights
Height: 5' 7"
Position at MVASE: (TA) unsure - (Teacher) Appetite Control
Sexuality:

Likes/Turn ons: Romance, Sex, Honesty, Self-control
Dislikes/Turn offs: Absentee parents, Lying, Poor impulse control

Background: Half-human with an Incubus father. Her own succubus powers kicked in when she hit puberty.
History: Tira is the product of a human woman who was part of a ritual to summon a demon. While those who performed the ritual were unable to achieve their goals, the incubus that was called up achieved his, and 10 months later, Tira was born. While her mother had suspicions about her origin, she couldn't be certain she wasn't the result of other rituals performed by the cult she was a part of. Tira's own true nature did not become evident until she hit puberty, of an age with typical human development.
(TA) While the first few years were a terrible time for her, she had the very great fortune to discover Miss Victoria's Academy and has learned much in the ways of controlling her own burgeoning abilities.
(Teacher) Her teenage years were a blur of fawning males and furious females. She was nearly sacrificed by her mother's cult, but she learned of their plans for her and ran away before the time was right to perform the ritual. The next decade was a blur of hiding in the forests and doing her best to survive day to day despite her growing hungers. It was almost half a century before she was able to not only control herself, but control her appearance and her affect on others. She then spent the next few decades finding others of her kind to assist with their own personal growth before eventually discovering Miss Victoria's Academy. Her human side being what it is, the idea of having a place to live where she could be herself and be safe was a welcome change to the nomadic life she had been living for the last century.
Personality: Tira is somewhat over-serious due to the control she had to learn to keep her powers in check, and it takes a high level of familiarity before she drops her mask and shows the warm and affectionate woman she has become. She also cares deeply about others, and has a strong desire to help those in need.

Additional Character Info: While at one time she wanted to find the demon who sired her, she has grown to realize that she doesn't have any more use for him than he had for her. She has black skin with sky-blue spots  near the hairline at temple and just above her ears. Her build is slight, but curvy, befitting her heritage, and she keeps herself in excellent physical shape. Her human disguise has dark brunette hair, blue eyes, and swarthy skin. Her preferred mode of dress is tight buckled leather that is primarily practical over sexy, but she can carry off just about any mode of dress. She is able to shift her appearance within a very narrow range (always dark hair, always athletic, always slightly shorter than average), as well as the ability to shift her gender.

Let me know if there is still room for me to get in, though I'll understand if you're looking for something else to fill in the gaps.

Thanks.  :-)

~SM~
“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os

apygoos

This is a WIP, going to think on it more, just getting what i have in my head so far down.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Draven Dragonheart
Player: Apygoos
Species: Dragon
Age: *unknown* [im leaving his age unknown for plot reasons, if his age really wants to be known, i can share it]
Eyes: Sapphire blue
Hair:a very dark blue-grey
Height: 6'3 human, 9'0 dragon
Position at MVASE: History and Sexual endurance teacher
Sexuality: Dominant staright

Likes/Turn ons: Romance, Honesty, openness, adventure, unique venues
Dislikes/Turn offs: lying, secretiveness, non-con

Background:His parents were both dragons, that were adept in the art of transfiguration, letting them conceal themselves from those who sought to slaughter and bring the dragons to extinction.

History:No one knows just how long Draven has been around. His draconian form majestic and powerful, and his human for that hes taken on has been quite an attractive fellow that he's managed to slip into the public with. He had become quite the womanizer, and well known for just how long he could last in the bedroom, and how adventurous he always was willing to go. This school was the perfect line of work for him, as it let him get consistent income, and let him air his wings out, so to say.

Personality: He is very laid back and easy going, but stern when it comes to someone breaking consent, or attacking another. He is very noble, and defensive of the students. If something were to threaten the school, he no doubt would probably be one of the first ones out to defend it.

Additional Character Info:[leaving for RP]

Datawych

@Stella: A TA would probably be better for us. We currently have more teachers than TAs, and I'm sure Aeryn would like a few more students closer to her age.

Stella Maris

Being a TA would be great. As interesting as it would be to play Tira as an adult, I'm used to playing her as a late teen/young adult, so that fits perfectly.  :D

Let me know if there is any other information you would like, or if I should go ahead and make my way to the story.

~SM~
“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os

Datawych

apygoos

okay i added some things to Draven's [yes he has a name!] bio It should be good to go, any questions just let me know.

Top Cat

I see that you're closed to new players, but a few posts up, you said that you're looking for teachers. Which one is correct? If you're completely closed, please mark me down for the waiting list. =^_^=

Edit: If it matters, I'd offer to play an Androsphinx (male Sphinx), teaching either History (Sex Through the Ages?), or Interspecies Intercourse.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Datawych

We've gotten another teacher and a TA since I limited application for students, so at least for now we're all full up. Though considering the RP itself hasn't gotten that far yet, I may open things back up down the road once we all have a better feel for how the student/teacher ratio will work out as it is right now.

Top Cat

The TA is my RL fiancee. ;)

I'm content to wait, I understand that starting off tends to be a bit bumpy.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.