BP's Auctioning Stories Off! (FxF and MxF)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, September 15, 2014, 12:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

CLICK!

Ideas Include:
Marvel Thor AU Fandom (MxFxM)
Post Apocalyptic/Modern Mythology (FxM or FxF)
Dark Romance (FxM)
Historical or Modern Fantasy (FxM or FxF)
Modern Realistc (MxF or FxF)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Bloodied Porcelain

Bloodied Porcelain

Bloodied Porcelain

Bloodied Porcelain

Bloodied Porcelain

Bloodied Porcelain

Bloodied Porcelain

Bloodied Porcelain

Bloodied Porcelain

Bloodied Porcelain

Staff Approved bump.

Only two days left to get white listed! Act now!

Bloodied Porcelain

Staff Approved bump.

Only one day left to get white listed! Act now!