I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adroitgrayman

I <3 Harley because she sounds so intelligent and mature along with being so creative with her skills.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Harley Quinn

I <3 adroitgrayman because he's making my day with all of the wonderful things he's saying.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Harley because she is smiling and that makes me feel so good that I had been able to bring sweet smiles on someone's beautiful face.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Harley Quinn

I <3 adroitgrayman because I get to be reminded how I took the place of the girl, every time I look at his avatar.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Harley because she gives me the thoughts of her being so close to me

Harley Quinn

I <3 adroitgrayman because he is giving me those very same thoughts.
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Harley because she seems to be on the same wavelength and complementing my thoughts so well.

Harley Quinn

I <3 adroitgrayman for spending so much time with me.
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Harley for giving me an opportunity to give her my company as much as I could in the best possible ways.

Harley Quinn

I <3 adroitgrayman for making my day extra special.
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Harley because she sounds and feels so special

Harley Quinn

I <3 adroitgrayman because he's been so sweet to me.
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Harley for being so amazingly creative and enthusiastic while playing with me

Harley Quinn

I <3 Adroit for all of his nice compliments.
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Harley for her sweet companionship

Breathless Intent

I<3 Adroit because he is always so kind.

JackWhite

I <3 Breathless for being nice, kind, always there for a PM or some fun in topcs

Kazuume

I <3 Jack because is so sweet.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Izzie Aditi

I love Zu because she's my squishy ;D
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Breathless Intent

I <3 Izzie for being a smart and classy lady.

AribethAmkiir

I <3 Breathless for being a constant ray of sunshine.

Tamhansen

I <3 Aribeth for being a fun and active new member
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Anesa

I <3 Katataban for being so good naturued when I rag on his "cats"...  ;)

Tamhansen

I love Camille for always having something to say about my pussies cats
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Kazuume

I <3 Katataban for liking kitties.  ;D
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@