Interested in a grandmother-grandson role?

Started by ambitiousson, May 05, 2009, 01:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ambitiousson

Hi there I am looking for someone experienced within role play, who would be interested in playing a grandmother within a long and exciting story filled with wild sex and betrayal :). I have a few plot line ideas such as the grandfather being taken into hospital for a form of testicular cancer in which he would need his testicles removed. Weather you would prefere the grandfather to be in the hospital or at home within the story is totally fine and i do not mind which is chosen. The grandfather being out of action regarding the testicular cancer would almost certainly build up tension within the house hold, causing the grandmother and grandson to descend into a frantic incestuous affair which they cannot turn back from or stop themselves from doing. Anymore ideas brought forward regarding the story would be really helpful too :) . Thanks again and hope to hear from someone soon :).

ambitiousson

Just to say i also do not mind if male or female members want to play the part of the grandmother...Hope to hear from someone soon :)

ambitiousson