what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

A swingy black dress with white spots all over, and a short sleeve cropped black button down sweater shell. Green round-toe doublestrap heels, and a patterned pashmina around my shoulders to keep me warm.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

My black stars dress with the white edges and straps, with a lovely little black cropped cardigan over it; all I need is a neckerchief and I'm a poodle applique away from being a 50's sock hop girl.

Well, I'd also need socks.

I dropped three bucks earlier this week on a claw clip; not just a regular one, but the kind that bows extra deep and has long tines to dig into and grip thick and heavy hair; I've used it every day since, and it really works! As you can see, there is a lot of hair to be wrangled.

My favorite shoes of the now are my green double-strap heels; it's so hard to feel like I'm describing them and doing them justice.

...especially because I always seem to forget to mention the marvelous two-tone stacked leather heel.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Juicy

white air forces, a pair of ripped up jeans, black lacoste polo + silver charm necklace.

Finally able to wear comfortable clothing for once.  ;D

Happy an Nice

Suppose the neutral angels were able to talk Yahweh and Lucifer- God and Satan, into settling out of court. Specifically, how would they divide the assets of their earthly kingdom? Would God be satisfied to take loaves and fishes .. allowing Satan the red-eye gravy, eighteen ounce New York steak, and buckets of chilled champagne? Would God really accept twice-a-month lovemaking for procreative purposes and give Satan the all-night, no-holds-barred, nasty "can't-get-enough-of-you," hot as hell fucks? Well? Would he?

TheLegionary

my new blue snickers for spinning, blue shorts, green long sleeves shirt.

Beatrice Black

A full-length black silk skirt, black bra and knickers, matching tights and ankle boots, purple silk blouse, black eyeliner, lipstick and nail polish.

I love Hallowe'en. If it were up to me this wouldn't be a special occasion outfit for me. ;)
ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Gadifriald

Red Wings 2008 Cup Champions T-shirt and jeans.
I am a mighty ravisher of captive damsels and princesses!

Talia

Black leggings, and a black sweat shirt.
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Beguile's Mistress

My No. 7 Steeler's jersey that's almost as big as he is and bunny slippers

Midnight Sky

Burnt orange turtle neck sweater, brown pants, brown snake patterned boots, a bronze and orang necklace with matching earrings
~ Laissez les bons temps rouler / Let the good times roll ~ ;)

| New O/Os | Original O/Os | Threads | Absences (24 Feb 2009) |

Bliss

Black long-sleeved slightly v-neck ribbed cotton shirt, over a very faintly flaring ankle-length poly-cotton skirt with a large pattern of cut roses falling in full bloom, all in shades of silvery grey on grey. Black leather mules, usual jewelry, and my hair is pulled into a pseudo bun at the base of my neck by folding it over itself three (!!!) times and wrapping with elastic.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Juicy

an unbuttoned dress shirt, a loosened tie and no pants!

;D

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit with narrow white pinstrip, fitted double-breasted jacket and short pencil skirt, sheer black stockings, black stiletto heels with pointy toes

Fragile Dreams

*tries not to stare at Beguile's*

uummm.... A pair of black jeans and white Nike's. Grey tight blouse with rolled sleeves.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Sasha

Tis cold this morning ...a sweatshirt and a pair of levi's ..

Nico

Sweatpants and a black sleeveless tee.

Bliss

3/4 sleeve dark pink-red vee-neck sweater and olive drab pants with random pockets and zippers. I'm wearing my pashmina of awesome and win tied around my waist sort of sashlike, because if I stretch the sweater rides up, and ain't nobody I'm workin' with wanna see that. >.>

I'm also wearing my black leather mules; the pants are long enough that they look all kickass and Doc Martin-y. Black-framed glasses, and my hair is twisted once over and stuck with a black enameled hairstick.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kazyth

My black and white checkered chef pants!

... yup, that's it. >_>
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Amberghylles

I'm wearing grey trousers, slightly worn but still in good condition, my comfortable socks with the grip tread on them so they double as house slippers, and a grey promotional tee shirt for Pepsi Max that I got for free from the distributor back when I was managing the sub shop.   

mkkdreams

A guy's button down shirt and panties.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark brown slacks, gold chain belt, Pale pink long-sleeved blouse, brown loafers

Bliss

A deep maroon jersey cloth cress, princess-seamed from neck to calf-length hem. Long sleeves, ring-collar neckline. It fits and flares -just- right. Not bad for a purchase from a clothing-by-the-pound place in Boston 13 years ago.

I'm wearing my black leather clogs again, and I've got my hair pulled back but not up with a claw clip. Black-framed glasses again today, and I also have my pashmina on hand if I decide I need a swath of color across this.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Nico

Nothing spectacular. Hell, I'm at home. Alone. ~laughs~
Dark blue adidas sweatpants, a black wifebeater.

Paradox

Pants

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker