Plays wanted across multiple genres-fantasy, exhibitionism, more! [M for F]

Started by Mahro, October 28, 2010, 04:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mahro

Also, Ons & Offs, PLEASE READ: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=33805.msg1763588#msg1763588

Want to do: *
Really want to do: **
Would LOVE to do: ***
Absolutely DYING to do please please: ****

Let's get to the nitty gritty:

My Nudist Neighbor **
The set-up: There's a new neighbor in town, and it's time to be neighborly and go welcome them.  Upon answering the door, it turns out the neighbor is an extremely attractive nudist, and invites the welcoming person to join them in their starkers state.  Hot sex and a potential sexual awakening and flagrant exhibitionism will likely ensue. 
I'm fine with the nude neighbor being played by me or you and being male or female (male if I play him, female if you play him) and vice versa.  This one's pretty open.

A Space Pirate & a Gentleman *
The set-up: A notorious lady space pirate has been wrecking havoc in a sector of the universe/galaxy/solar system, and the Navy has dispatched a Spec-Ops lieutenant to track her down and bring her to justice.  However, she gets the drop on him and takes him aboard her ship, at first planning to do something horrible or at least mildly unpleasant to him, but then decides to keep him around for her own reasons.
As time goes on, the lieutenant discovers shortcomings in his beloved military, and maybe even a conspiracy or two, and now he and the lady pirate will have to band together and stop some real wrongdoings (and maybe have some smoking hot sex along the way).
Making the lady pirate exotic or alien in some way is strongly encouraged.

[b]Keeping it in the Family[/b] **
The set-up: An attractive, single mother is only too happy to have her son visit during his first summer break at college.  However, while he was away, he's seemed to have gotten more...manly, and the son (while previously aware of his mother's charms) is now starting to really notice what a knockout Mom is.  The two slowly come to realize their desires, at first slowly teasing the other, or spying on the other as they shower/change/masturbate/etc, until it all finally culminates in an explosive sexual encounter that will likely be the first of many.  Open to expansion or suggestion.

More to come.  Post here or PM me if interested.

Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love.

Mahro

Oh look more story options:

First Contact **

Aliens have appeared and made contact with humans.  Years after the initial contact is made, relations remain mostly careful but still icy.  A reporter manages to score an interview with one of the alien high commanders, in an attempt to enlighten both species and warm up relations.  It works a bit better than they planned, as one interview leads to a lot more, though there are extremists on both sides that would prefer the destruction of one side as opposed to mutual diplomacy (which causes trouble for our lovable interspecies couple).
This one is pretty open too.  I'm fine with the alien being male and played by me, or female and being played by you (likewise with the reporter).

All That Glitters *

A steampunk/non-conventional fantasy type thing.  The Gray Spectre is the most notorious and debonair thief in all of the Imperial City, which is making things unpleasant for the City Watch.  Chief Inspector [Female Name here] has been specifically tasked by the head office to track him down and bring him to justice.  The problem is that he's a hell of a lot sexier than she figured, and he's far too taken with the lady officer for his own good.  Revelations into the Spectre's motivations for thievery uncover a conspiracy that could either get the both of them killed, or save the Empire.
I'd prefer to have the female be the authority figure, but if you are really dying to play the thief I might be convinced.

Mahro

After a Thousand and One Nights **

I've wanted to do this one for ages, but things haven't worked out in the past.
Set up:  A human woman living in modern day wherever finds through effort, luck, divine intervention, or whatever, the lamp of a real honest to goodness djinn (genie).  He's smoking hot but the woman's relationship with her new found magical pal means the woman is now involved with the magical community, and the dangers and adventures that entails.  There will also be hot, magical sex.  Yay!

My (not so) Imaginary friend *

A woman had an imaginary friend growing up: he looked a bit weird but he was nice and protected her, even though her parents said he wasn't real.  But the girl grew up into a lady and her imaginary playmate faded.  Turns out, he's still around, though invisible, and is some kind of spirit/demon/whatever tasked with looking out for her for some unknowable reason as punishment for something he did.  Somehow ((We can discuss the particulars)) the woman, grown up now, sees her old imaginary friend again and this opens up a world of trouble, as well as steamy physical encounters.

Mahro

The Prince and His Bodyguard *

In an unconventional (non-DnD, non-LotR, use your imagination!) fantasy setting, there is a rather naive and excitable prince who longs to get out and explore the vast (perhaps openly hedonistic and sexually liberated) country he is supposed to rule.  He's never even left the palace walls or had sex with a woman, promised to some ungainly woman he has never met in an arranged marriage.  So, before he is shackled into a life of ruling a country he knows almost nothing about, married to a woman he neither knows nor cares for, he wants to go out and have an adventure.  Enter his strong, beautiful bodyguard who is stuck guarding this lovable fool as he makes his escape from the palace with her in tow.  The female needs to be confidant, strong, and worldly, and like her men a bit naive at first but (oh so very) eager to learn the way of things.  (this is not necessarily a dom/sub at all.  Just more of the woman being sexually assertive at first.)

Mahro

The Naked Warrior ****

A man/woman (to be played by you or me, we can talk about it here or in PMs) falls through a dimensional rift or something similar and winds up in another world (fantasy type, possibly Arabian Nights inspired).  There he/she meets a very odd individual: a man/woman (again, role to be discussed) who is a powerful wandering warrior with a very strange technique: their skin is their armor, able to become nigh-impenetrable through years of practice.  There's one odd hitch though: to cultivate this ability, they walk around naked.  Constantly.  Everywhere.  As the warrior and the traveler trek across the sometimes beautiful, sometimes horrifying landscape in search of a way for the traveler to return home, maybe the traveler gets convinced to try to learn this strange body armor technique, and disrobe as well, moving through cities and towns and the wilderness in their birthday suit, getting lots of stares from the normals, and hungry looks from their warrior companion. They're likely to meet other equally naked people practicing the same technique.

Mahro

The Old Republic

So i've been playing this a lot.  I'm looking for something set during this time in the SW universe (which is 3500 years before the films).  If you're not familiar with the Star Wars universe to an incredible degree, that's cool.  i'm not a SW nut, but really, if you know about jedi and sith and the force, Empire and Republic, then you're in good shape.  I'd like to do a play as a Sith master and apprentice, with me playing the master.  It wouldn't necessarily be dom/sub though some minor elements of that would come into play.  Basically, my OC would find and adopt your OC as his apprentice, and they'd travel over the galaxy being somewhat sinister and having fun getting into fights and having sexcapades and what have you. 

Like the actual game itself, they would likely acquire other followers, so you (and me too!) would probably play one or two additional minor roles in addition to our main OCs.

Mahro

Nice to be back.

Look at these things!

To Rule in Hell ***
A Duchess of Hell (you) has served the infernal kingdom well for centuries, and has been rewarded...sort of.  She has been granted one of thirteen greater daemons: powerful servants that are forever bound to their master or mistress, and can increase their power (both literally and metaphorically).  The problem with this particular daemon is that he's an enormous pervert, and doesn't take commands terribly well.  He's horny and disrespectful and mischievous and a huge pain in the ass, but the Duchess can't just get rid of him.  Her political enemies will try and use the chaos in her household to shame and/or kill her, and then there's those self-righteous Celestial Host guys up above causing trouble as well. 

The Lost Bet(s) ****
A young man makes some kind of bet with his hot, single MILF neighbor, and loses.  So she gets to make him do sexually humiliating things (like cleaning her house naked, jacking off for her, going down to the store in just his shoes to buy her milk, etc), but also maybe rewards him with a bit of sexual fun herself, and even better, she'll lose a bet or two and then the young man can have his revenge.

Mahro

The Weirdest Roomie Ever **

A young man finds a very odd woman taking up residence in his home one day.  She's an escapee from..somewhere (maybe a medical research lab, or something like that) and isn't entirely human.  she's some kind of catgirl or other animal/human hybrid (mostly human), and broke into the guy's house for shelter.  Now the young man has to conceal this powerful, but also vulnerable creature from those that would imprison her.  Also, she's going through some kind of heat cycle, and maybe doesn't understand the whole "wearing clothes" thing.

Mahro

The Game to End All Games*

It's the future, and mankind has spread across the galaxy, mingled with aliens, created robots, and done all kinds of other stuff.  Reality TV has taken a turn for the brutal though.  Enter the Crimson Tournament: a galaxy-wide gladitorial-esque combat tournament that features everything from one-on-one fights to the death, to team-based contests and simulated wars.  There's also less fatal, but still extreme, challenges: like running naked through the most crowded, populated city in the galaxy for all to see, or a boxing match with a wild animal.  Those are just the prelims though, and the main event is always do or die.  The male lead has been forcibly recruited by the tournament's "PR" division to compete, and is thrown in with a partner: an alien woman with more than a few wins to her name.  The two of them must survive the tournament, or find a way to escape it, maybe even destroy the corrupt broadcasting company responsible for it.

Mahro

Fantasy Academy.****  A new student comes to a school for magic/power users of some kind, and they're super important somehow.  Likely royalty from a distant species or nation or something.  The main plot would revolve around them being hunted by rogue elements from their home nation and/or government hitmen from the nation the academy is in, and why they're so important, and the teacher character being the main one to protect and aide them.  The kink bit could be that the student's species doesn't really believe in clothes, and since they're so important, the headmaster has given them free reign to walk nude around the school, and encourages the teacher character to do the same to "help them adjust."  I'd be fine playing the teacher or student. I'd like the setting for this one to be purely fantasy, but with advanced tech in it as well, kind of like Final Fantasy 8 and XIII.

Steampunk Airpirates.***  A female airpirate captain has lost her crew (either to to mutiny, or all of them dying, your choice) as well as her ship.  She finds herself stranded in a port town somewhere, and runs into a writer, looking to tell a story.  When she relays her situation to him over drinks, he decides to follow her and pen her tale into a sweeping novel (and maybe do some airpiracy along the way).  The climate is hot and tropical, and they're both sexy people, so hopefully they'll be shedding their clothing quite a bit as the airpirate captain tries to build back up a decent-sized crew and get her hands on a ship.

Mahro

Naked Warrior is available again!

Mahro

The Self-Image & Sexual Enrichment Program****

Premise:
Richmont Prep Academy is where high school seniors go after they graduate but before they enter college.  It's their last attempt to get into an Ivy League school.  Located in Northern California, it has the distinct reputation of being one of the most liberal and forward-thinking schools in the country, even outclassing UC Berkley in terms of the crazy stuff that goes on there.

The latest is the Self-Image and Sexual Enrichment program, dubbed by the students as the Naked-at-School program.  Every week, two students, and two members of the staff are chosen at random to attend school completely in the nude, in order to gain psychological self-confidence, and hopefully to experience some level of sexual behavior in a safe environment (though they may of course abstain from sexual conduct if they wish).  The most common activities students and staff who are chosen engage in are posing for the life drawing class, biology classes, and the popular human sexuality class.

All students are 18 and over, and while sexual conduct is not actively encouraged between students and staff, it is not penalized.  Students are even encouraged to continue experimentation at home.

Other info:
I'd like to do a very exhibitiony nude school play, where both you and myself would play two major characters (I'd be male student and male teacher, you'd be female student and female teacher), with the potential for several minor roles (other students and staff, family member at home who may also become involved, etc).  Potential for voyeurism, CFNM, CMNF, you/mature pairings, incest, and more.

Mahro