You Are What You Eat ( MILFy Futa TFs!)

Started by bokotousamurai, April 27, 2016, 08:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

Character sheets: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=248380.0

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=248379.msg12279126#msg12279126

IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=248416.0

In an ordinary city lies the quaint and wealthy neighborhood of Plushville. A town filled with milfy women who have unusually high rates of child birth.

The new residents who try out the food in the local diner will find there's more to this place then just a bunch of curvy women.

RULES

No scat, watersports, Gore

Respect O/OS

Come for the MILFs, stay for the food

Pregnancy is optional, but HIGHLY encouraged

Suggestions welcome

Have fun

Foood effects

Meat: grow and enlarge a cock

Dairy: boobage obvisouly

Fruit: wider hips

Vegs: slimer waist

Junk food: I can not lie, you'll get a bigger butt

Fish: bigger balls

Grains: Thighs

Sweets: fertility and cum output

Positions

Mayor: Bokutou

Landfuta:

Diner Chef: Togashi

Diner waitress: Angiejuusan

Current residents
Joaniesappho
Ershin

New Arrivals:
Yugishogun
Bokutosamurai

Name:
Relationship status:
Position:

Starting measurements
Hips:
Bust:
Waist:

Pre futa-milf pic:

Post Futa-milf pic:

Ons:
Offs:
Misc:

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

Definitely signing up for a new arrival. :)

LSWSjr

Great to see a group RP like this, consider me involved :)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Angie

Oh, i shouldn't be taking on another, but...man do I want in on this one...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Yukina

Name: Sakurako Tokito
Relationship status: Engaged To Karumi, Open On Certain Terms
Position: New Arrival

Starting measurements
Hips: Slim
Bust: B-Cup
Waist: Slim

Pre futa-milf pic:

Post Futa-milf pic:
Futa

Ons: Cuddling, Scissoring, Taller Woman,
Offs: Anal, Gore, Snuff
Misc: N/A

bokotousamurai

Name: Karumi
Relationship status: engaged to Sakurako, but it's open

Starting measurements
Hips: tomboy
Bust: flat
Waist: average

Pre futa-milf pic:

Post Futa-milf pic:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Ons: anal, cuddling, tribbing, futas, deepthroating, eating pussy, plumpness
Offs: piss and shit, any pain not related to penetration
Misc:
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

LSWSjr

Just commissioning a new picture of 'before and after' Kassey for this game, then I'll throw an application in ;)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

bokotousamurai

Just a note, if you plan to be a established resident and not a new arrival you won't need the pre Futa-milf pic

Angie

Can the dress code for the diner be latex based?

bokotousamurai

Togashi

Epic yes, please. Is it safe to assume this is somewhere in Japan?

bokotousamurai

Potentially, I kinda imagine it being in America, but your character can be whatever nationality you want. But I suppose if they use the term Futa instead of hermaphrodite then it's probably Japan or just a really nerdy place.

Togashi

Name: Andrea LeBeaux
Relationship status: Single
Position: Resident

Starting measurements
Hips: Round
Bust: DD
Waist: Average

Pic:

Ons: Anal, Oral, Vaginal, Bondage
Offs:
Misc:

bokotousamurai

Togashi

Sure it is. But I misunderstood which kind of position you meant. XD

Angie

Name: Lola "Broodslut" Aiden
Relationship status: Single (and a slut)
Position: Waitress!

Starting measurements
Hips: Bubbly!
Bust: D cup

Post Futa-milf pic: http://41.media.tumblr.com/dd95825bc3b5dabbea01dbbe9cad209a/tumblr_n7b87c6k661tygk0go1_500.jpg

Ons: Being pregnant, oral, titfucks, sex while pregnant...
Offs: Condoms and the usual
Misc: Responsible for creating "Brood-Mom" milkshakes-very sweet milkshakes that increase boobs and fertility by a lot. Occasionally, the drinker begins to lactate without being pregnant.

JoanieSappho

Hmm. I normally play cute little things, but this game seems like it'll scratch a few itches that aren't getting touched elsewhere.

Name: Alexa Blanchefleur
Relationship status: Single and looking for fun
Position: On her knees Intern

Starting measurements
Hips: Motherly
Bust: F Cup
Cock: 8 inches, average thickness
Balls: Small

Post Futa-milf pic
:

Ons: Oral, anal, vagina, pregnant women, group sex, breasts, lactation, oral, pretty much all of the bodily fluids, older women, covert sex (sucking the mayor off under the table while she's talking to someone, being fucked while talking on the phone, etc), titfucking
Offs: Scat, blood
Misc: Born and raised in Plushville and having both a soft spot for cheese and milk as well as a sweet tooth has had a definite effect on young Alexa as she grew up. A bright, bouncy thing she has political aspirations and has manged to land an internship under the mayor through her intelligence, enthusiasm, skill and eagerness to get down on her knees and suck the mayor's cock during the interview. She's yet to get pregnant, but knows it's really only a matter of time before it happens.

Yukina

It's nice to see such wonderful characters. :) Looking forward to your's as well, Joanie. :)

bokotousamurai

Agreed, if you already have a cock and balls feel free to put down their sizes as well. Unless you wanna save it for a surprise

bokotousamurai

All we need is a chef and a mayor!

I can use my usual mistress Futa for the mayor if no one wants it. Oh, and whoever is chef for the diner gets to name it and decide the menu and any other services they offer *wink*

Angie

I'll say the Waitress isn't a futa YET, actually. She just lives on milkshakes and non-animal products, but she could be convinced to become a futa, especially if someone else wants to experience the joys of pregnancy...

bokotousamurai

That's cool, be sure to add a pre-futa pic then.

bokotousamurai

I'll go ahead and put my mayor for now, the position is still open to anyone who wants it.

Name: Sophia "Sophie" Ataraxia
Relationship status: free spirit, but looking for a soulmate but will settle for a Harem of fuck buddies
Position: Mayor Futa

Hips: like a cow with a booty to match
Bust: E cups
Penis: 16 uncut inches with orange sized balls

Post Futa-milf pic:

Ons: impregnating, cervical penetration, maids, fucking her partner's untill senseless, ahegao, or they lose feeling in their legs, cumflations, big butts!
Offs: condoms and birth control >:(
Misc: has given birth to 7 seven children named after days of the weak

bokotousamurai

Should I include a spot on the apps for number of babies a character has had? Or is the misc entry good enough since they won't be participating in any of the important parts anyways?

Angie

Well, in all honestly, her pre-and-post pics will be about the same...just one with a cock.