Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tharic

Morning Bane.. i'm bumping your number up, it was just a typo ;)

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

luphawk

At the moment, but that just means you get the attention of all us guys.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Proud Geek

Oreo

Deamonbane

Proud Geek

Quote from: Rolin on December 10, 2012, 09:15:08 AM
And no one even.. /sigh.. nevermind ;)

Oh someone did but then deleted remembering this side is public :P Elsewhere that comment would not have gone uncommented on :P Oreo got away with one here.

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Oreo

Proud Geek

Another girl for our little game.

*waves at Sunshine* Oreo feels ganged up on, wanna join? :P

Deamonbane

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Deamonbane

Oreo