What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Green One

Not available for new stories

Ithyiri

Captain Maltese

Today's dinner is vegetarian meatdough fried with onion, cantarels and chopped tomatoes. Served with a spoon of light sourcream. If you can hear a weird whirring noise it is Bocuse spinning in his grave.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mirrah

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Captain Maltese

Cottage cheese with a little strawberry jam.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

TheLaughingOne

Ramen out of my dolsot, with grilled/roasted chicken thighs, steamed broccoli, fresh ground ginger and garlic, fine ground black pepper, and green onions im growing myself.
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

BentLycan93

Beguile's Mistress

I found a small bag of Original Chex Mix in one of my canvas tote bags.  It isn't good for me which is why it was still in there but right now it is filling literal and figurative and psychic hole.

AmberStarfire

Alphabetti and potato waffles. :)

Luryd

• Hyperspecfic fixation  • Open-minded
• Digital Artist  • Sona|OC shipper 
• Romance lover • Fated pair type
∆Venturing into unknow written lands∆

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Kazyth

Sweet Heat Skittles.

Surprisingly good!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

AmberStarfire

I'm still eating carefully/lightly after being ill. I had apple and cinnamon porridge earlier. I also had half a chocolate from a box.

TheLaughingOne

I should have eatten carefully....

Just finished some home fried spicy fried chicken thighs. boneless skinless thighs, spicy batter, and fresh squeezed lemon juice sprinkled on top, with little trays of sweet and sour, bbq, and orange sauce for dipping.

Ate WAY to much..
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Csharynn

AmberStarfire

Chicken caesar salad for dinner, and some marshmallows to snack on.

Anesa

Almonds and raisins (an after workout snack!)

yobo

Sour cream and onion potato chips.

Aiden

RedRose

Tartare, French fries, all homemade except the béarnaise dressing.
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Elina

TheLaughingOne

Roast chicken thats been soaking in a yogurt curry sauce for flavor, tenderness, and juiciness.
My Ons and Offs!

AmberStarfire

I'm cooking some potato waffles and baked beans.