Industrial Games (Cyberpunk Roleplay)

Started by Sethosayher, August 06, 2008, 06:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethosayher

The sharp, jutting spires of the city core draw the eyes away from the squalor and degradation of the slums. Mammoth Corporations fight in the streets and alleyways, employing highly trained squadrons of Private Soldiers to settle financial disputes and to enforce the will of distant and callous Corporate Chairmen, the de facto Lords of this new age of cyber-feudalism. Beyond these street skirmishes, however, many Corporations enlist the aid of Industrial Spies, masters of shadow and circuit - When the blunt force of a gun cannot resolve an issue, a well placed data-mining (or erasing) virus will often do.

I am one of these Spies. However, I am a freelancer, unassociated with any of the Conglomerates that hire my peers. A child of the slums, I have but one mission - I eschew profit, fame, even my own life - to topple the corporate order and bring an end to the status quo.

My partner will roleplay another spy, in the employ of Wagner Pharmaceuticals - and in fact, a member of the family that owns it. If you'd like to know more, PM me or post here.