(Closed) Mercedes Thompson Universe RP: Portland-OR

Started by Diablerie, August 12, 2011, 01:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Oooooh! Should be interesting to have Rory and Tori interact :P Especially since she joined the pack about 2 years before he showed up. I can see them either getting along really well or not at all.

Btw... my intent was to have her ranked very high in the pack, possibly his 3rd if we don't get more dominant male wolves.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

rocknrolla

Quote from: Haloriel on August 21, 2011, 06:00:45 PM
Very nice, RnR! :D

Cheers dove, I'm glad you like it!

Quote from: Kokaine on August 21, 2011, 06:46:30 PM
Oooooh! Should be interesting to have Rory and Tori interact :P Especially since she joined the pack about 2 years before he showed up. I can see them either getting along really well or not at all.

Btw... my intent was to have her ranked very high in the pack, possibly his 3rd if we don't get more dominant male wolves.

It will be very interesting, Miss Korruption! And I have no problems with that once we have the okay from Hekate. :-)
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Caela

Idariel

Quote from: Caela on August 22, 2011, 10:12:58 AM
Working on an Omega Wolf, just trying to work out her background.

I'm only part way through book two ... may I ask what an Omega wolf is?
"Visualize your dream
Record it in the present tense-Put it into a permanent form
If you persist in your efforts-You can achieve dream control."

-Silent Lucidity by Queensryche, the spoken words.

~ONs & OFFs~ | ~Apologies & Absences~ | ~Introduction~ | ~Oath of Drake~
~Axiom Thread~ | ~Idariel's Flights of Fancy~ | ~Idariel's Story Teller's Thread~

Caela

Quote from: Idariel on August 22, 2011, 10:29:36 AM
I'm only part way through book two ... may I ask what an Omega wolf is?

I think Hekate has them in her list on the first page. It's more from Briggs other series (which focuses more specifically on werewolves) set in the same world. An Omega wolf basically has all the protective instincts of an Alpha, but none of the need for dominance and violence. They aren't really a part of the pack hierarchy, they stand outside the normal pack structure and are really rare. It's very hard for any wolf to hurt an Omega unless they are totally, batshit, crazy. They have a calming influence on anyone they are around.

The fun quirk with them, is that they don't feel the need to submit to wolves more dominant they are. The Marrock himself could snap an order at them and they could look at him and simply go, "Why?" whereas everyone else would just fall into line. Granted that might not be smart lol, but they could do it.

ETA: From Hekate's breakdown on the first page:

Omega Werewolves:

->There are more male Omegas--because there are more male werewolves. The female population of Omegas is not that big.

->Like dominant werewolves, being an Omega was mostly personality when human.

->Omegas serve much the same purpose in a pack as submissives, but more so.

->Not constrained by an instinctive need to obey a more dominant wolf. Omega's are the only wolves who could go against an order made by the Marrok himself if they want to.

->Has all the protective instincts of an Alpha and none of the violent tendencies.

->They don't answer to the pack structure; they are considered to be out of it.

Idariel

Quote from: Caela on August 22, 2011, 10:34:33 AM
The fun quirk with them, is that they don't feel the need to submit to wolves more dominant they are. The Marrock himself could snap an order at them and they could look at him and simply go, "Why?" whereas everyone else would just fall into line. Granted that might not be smart lol, but they could do it.
Like dominant werewolves, being an Omega was mostly personality when human.
->Not constrained by an instinctive need to obey a more dominant wolf. Omega's are the only wolves who could go against an order made by the Marrok himself if they want to.
->Has all the protective instincts of an Alpha and none of the violent tendencies.
->They don't answer to the pack structure; they are considered to be out of it.

Thank you! That's great! I get to play Sasha, an ordinary were-wolf, though new made ... <eyes dance>
I can't wait, we're shaping into a good sized pack. Even if we're mostly ladies, lol.
"Visualize your dream

~Axiom Thread~ | ~Idariel's Flights of Fancy~ | ~Idariel's Story Teller's Thread~

JadenMystic

I'm interested in the witch/wizard. I know nothing about the book series that this is based off of but I'm willing to try my best for whatever you need me for.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Bayushi

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Haloriel

Quote from: Akiko on August 22, 2011, 02:22:01 PM
Was my Walker acceptable?

What I was not seeing is where your walker has a clear American Indian(think Blackfeet, Crow, Dakota) bloodline, which is required for walkers (unless you were saying her mother was) - but perhaps I missed it!  Also, Hekate is trying to move things along as quickly as she can - real life is being a boot to the face seems like! :D

I think she said it was something like:

>:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

... Yes.  I believe that was it!

Callie Del Noire

Still trying to figure how 'new' to the world my character will be.

Idariel

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on August 22, 2011, 03:10:09 PM
Still trying to figure how 'new' to the world my character will be.

I think, as a 'new' wolf, once we find out if our Alpha is in, that I will chat a bit with those playing dominates an see how new they'd be comfortable with. It would be a lot more work and a closer relation to Tori and/or the Alpha if she is super new, and I don't want to burden them with that if they don't think it will be fun!

But I'd sure love to rp things like her first voluntary change and hunt with the pack!!!!
"Visualize your dream

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Idariel on August 22, 2011, 07:54:46 PM
I think, as a 'new' wolf, once we find out if our Alpha is in, that I will chat a bit with those playing dominates an see how new they'd be comfortable with. It would be a lot more work and a closer relation to Tori and/or the Alpha if she is super new, and I don't want to burden them with that if they don't think it will be fun!

But I'd sure love to rp things like her first voluntary change and hunt with the pack!!!!

Well that doesn't help an old Faerie like me. :D

Idariel

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on August 23, 2011, 01:42:13 AM
Well that doesn't help an old Faerie like me. :D

<laughter> Oh! When I saw new to the world, I was immediately thinking were wolf! I do apologize!

I suspect that as school is so crazy, we will only hear from her once a week ...  <eyes dance> You could play a wolf AND a Fae ... that is what I am doing.  O:)

"Visualize your dream

Haloriel

I thought your name looked familiar Callie!  I'd forgotten you had expressed interest in Fae at the beginning of the thread!  I'd say have fun with it.  Perhaps a Fae that is knowledgeable of the world but does not at all like the modernity?

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Haloriel on August 24, 2011, 04:14:55 AM
I thought your name looked familiar Callie!  I'd forgotten you had expressed interest in Fae at the beginning of the thread!  I'd say have fun with it.  Perhaps a Fae that is knowledgeable of the world but does not at all like the modernity?

I think its more like she's very knowledgeable with the supernatural but knows damn little of the modern world..

Diablerie

Hello! Hello!

The characters are amazing!  ;D

Hopefully we can start this weekend ^.^ I'm going to be posting here some plot ideas for all of you to decide where exactly do you want to take this rp!

Oh and the rules also! xoxoxoxo

Idariel

Quote from: Hekate on August 25, 2011, 07:41:20 PM
Hello! Hello!

The characters are amazing!  ;D

Hopefully we can start this weekend ^.^ I'm going to be posting here some plot ideas for all of you to decide where exactly do you want to take this rp!

Oh and the rules also! xoxoxoxo

Yay!! Thank you so much Hekate, I am looking forward to this so much!
"Visualize your dream

Kokaine

Hmm... do we need a vamp? I am toying with the idea of making a 2nd character but I'm not sure if I want a walker or a vamp...

My O/Os

Diablerie

Quote from: Kokaine on August 25, 2011, 09:11:52 PM
Hmm... do we need a vamp? I am toying with the idea of making a 2nd character but I'm not sure if I want a walker or a vamp...

You can have as many characters as you want as long as you used them!  ;) Don't want someone with five characters and three of them are dead ^.^

They could also be NPC's with pictures <3

Oh, We don't have any vamps up to now! <3

Quote from: Idariel on August 25, 2011, 09:01:06 PM
Yay!! Thank you so much Hekate, I am looking forward to this so much!

*Jumps up and down* Me too! ^_^ I'm finishing up my other charries! :D

Idariel

Quote from: Hekate on August 25, 2011, 09:17:54 PM
You can have as many characters as you want as long as you used them!  ;) Don't want someone with five characters and three of them are dead ^.^
They could also be NPC's with pictures <3
Oh, We don't have any vamps up to now! <3
*Jumps up and down* Me too! ^_^ I'm finishing up my other charries! :D

Oooh Hekate, you like ... are reading my mind. ON the subject of NPCs:
Hey, I had an idea for our wonderful Wolf Pack …

What if everyone who is running a wolf – and we have four really good characters so far – also put in a short NPC profile for an ordinary, male werewolf? Not a full character work up, but just a quick name and character sketch so our pack has a little more flexibility and is closer to the correct feel?

Something like:

Jeremiah Holmes, male werewolf, 7th ranked male in pack.
Jeremiah -was- about 30 when he was Changed, but of course appears around 20, now much to his disgust. He liked his silver hair, if not the potbelly from his sedentary, computer geek lifestyle in California's Silicon Valley.
Now he does computer consulting for a security firm, and takes care of all the Pack's high tech needs … or wishes … or just gets them the neatest gadget to watch them fight with it.

Jeremiah hates to be called Jerry, is more then willing to over exceed any order he is given, and has a biting, clever personalty. He's not truly mean, but he did make a living in the dog-eat-dog world of high tech corporate espionage.

<grins> I'll go find him a picture, since you'd like them ...
"Visualize your dream

Idariel

Quote from: Kokaine on August 25, 2011, 09:11:52 PM

Oh Kokaine, the vampires are deliciously scary in this world! I'd vote for that ... just to see it done! :)
"Visualize your dream

rocknrolla

I think that's a splendid suggestion, Idariel... for what's a pack if not without pack members? I shall endeavour to work on an NPC profile as well. :-)
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Kokaine

Will work up a vamp then... but for the sake of filling out the pack I will make another wolf character ... using Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock as his avi :P

I'll also throw in an NPC...

My O/Os

Idariel

Quote from: Kokaine on August 25, 2011, 09:37:20 PM
Will work up a vamp then... but for the sake of filling out the pack I will make another wolf character ... using Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock as his avi :P

I'll also throw in an NPC ...

[/swoon] I love the Rock! I'm so glad you both think it is a good idea!
"Visualize your dream