Motherly love

Started by Ladies Gentleman, July 23, 2015, 03:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladies Gentleman

Hi all,

So I have scene I have been craving lately it goes as follows:

A college boy comes home from college to his Mother and father for the summer. The boy is a virgin, very handsome but is also extremely awkward with women. So he had not even gotten so much as a hand job yet at the prime age of 21. Oh....and he is most definitely a momma's boy. It's not that he wasn't manly or didn't posses the ability to woo women. It's just that his mother was one of his best friends growing up. Now he's come back to his childhood home aged to his prime. But some interesting happenings occur including his mother catching him vigorously masterbating and being unsuccessful in making himself cum. But what happens if mom adds a view of her panties into the mix?

One of the kinks I'd like to include is assisted masterbation and panty play. But I am very open with my kinks. So let me know if you'd like to add any. Your character would be very sweet and nurturing. But maybe a bit naive as well. Easily coaxed into helping her son "feel better" even in the most embarrassing way.

PM me if your interested. Let's have some fun

:)