Wyverns Mate: (NC-exotic+)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, January 23, 2009, 03:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drako

If she's not up to it, I take the green wyvren guard.

undisclosedtoyou

ooooh okay Demon, I PM'ed her, I think she most likely will be ok with it.  Here's to hoping.

*crosses fingers*
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

undisclosedtoyou

just trying to make it even, there's a lot more females than there is males.  Which isn't a bad thing, but a little recruiting is never a bad thing

*grin*
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

yeah ..need some dark evil soulless male in here

undisclosedtoyou

lol yes yes we do.

And I love your new Avi by the way.

*smiles*

Hmmmm I have an idea I'll bring it up in the OOC.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Yagami

I can be that dark, vampire you're looking for. As I spoke to you about "undisclosedtoyou" my character simply goes by Lucien. I can add a more descriptive bio and backstory, etc. if you'd really like me to. If not, there ya' go. :P

undisclosedtoyou

mmmm

*bites lip*

Theres a link on the first post of this thread with a link to the bio thread, I'll need a bio for your character, there's an outline you can fill out.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

where the males are?

we need some darkone Males

JMadame

~Agrees with Thaleia.~

Where are the men??????
You know what this is... ;)"To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart.” Charles Dickens

Demoboy tom

Well... I am one, but obviously one isn't enough huh...
Nobody trips over mountains.  It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble.  Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.
Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

My Ons and Offs

JMadame

~Smiles and cants head~

One would be enough, if there was one girl.
Especially since some of us are searching for their Beloved and are not going to share once that happens. ;)
And we are specifically talking about Dark one boys or others. We're not allowed to fool around with the dragons. :(
You know what this is... ;)"To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart.” Charles Dickens

Demoboy tom

well, I am a dark one male... but yeah we need more guys... and as much as id love too, I couldn't handle more than one character with my schedule...
Nobody trips over mountains.  It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble.  Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.
Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

My Ons and Offs

Duchess

thats why we need  more male. Its not that we forgeting you

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Thaleia on February 20, 2009, 01:41:45 PM
where the males are?

we need some darkone Males

oooh yes yes we do, and I know a lot of you guys out there like to play dragons, so please join us, there are a lot of very talented women in this game.

*smiles*

Quote from: Demoboy tom on February 22, 2009, 05:00:45 PM
Well... I am one, but obviously one isn't enough huh...

you are, quite positively the most awesomest of men, so don't feel like there aren't any women out there scouting to be your mate in this game.

*grins*

Quote from: JMadame on February 22, 2009, 05:14:11 PM
~Smiles and cants head~

One would be enough, if there was one girl.
Especially since some of us are searching for their Beloved and are not going to share once that happens. ;)
And we are specifically talking about Dark one boys or others. We're not allowed to fool around with the dragons. :(

yes you are right, there is a need for more than one male Dark ones.

And Demon hun we are most definitely no forgetting you.

*grins cutely*

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

JMadame

Quote from: Demoboy tom on February 22, 2009, 05:31:57 PM
well, I am a dark one male... but yeah we need more guys... and as much as id love too, I couldn't handle more than one character with my schedule...

:( Sorry. Haha. That was my fault. I wasn't thinking straight. I thought you were playing a Dragon, I forgot. ~Hugs~
Hehe.

~Is excited for game to start~

ZByte

Quote from: JMadame on February 22, 2009, 05:14:11 PM

Heh, who said you're not allowed to fool around with the dragons?  After all, once we get started, I'm sure my character is going to be making that pioneer leap into the foray of dragon/dark one relations.

After that... who knows?  :3 Immortals should never say die!!
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam ~ I'll either find a way, or I'll make one.
Ons and Offs

Duchess

dis said that, to make her relationship with a dragon taboo. It would not be so if every one was allowed

ZByte

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam ~ I'll either find a way, or I'll make one.
Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

hmmmm does the point that Dragons and dark ones not being able to mate bother everyone?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

at first i thought so cause everybody was turning into dragons, but once you explain it is totally understandable.
like you said it will take away the essence of taboo if its allowed.

being with a different race is taboo because we are trying to keep the blood line
in a way i guess..

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Thaleia on February 24, 2009, 12:23:24 PM
at first i thought so cause everybody was turning into dragons, but once you explain it is totally understandable.
like you said it will take away the essence of taboo if its allowed.

being with a different race is taboo because we are trying to keep the blood line
in a way i guess..

Yups that was what I was going for.  For a time everyone had made a comment about it, so I was really thinking of changing it.  But now that theres a good amount of male Dark ones, I don't think it will be that much of a problem.  And erg I lied about creating the first thread.  It's been hectic over on my end because of Mardi Gras, and I won't really be free to make the first thread until tomorrow night.  You all are of course welcome to create a thread if you really want to start now though. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on February 24, 2009, 12:06:38 PM
hmmmm does the point that Dragons and dark ones not being able to mate bother everyone?

Not me, hell my character is based on holding the laws of the dragons, mating with a dark one is like a crime. (Or I am making it one...muahaha)

Duchess

i agree with aiden... i will enforce the rule..*giggles mischievously*

undisclosedtoyou

ooohhh why do I feel like the leaders in this game are going to give us all a run for our money(well in this case since theres no money involved I'm going to substitute it with brownies)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's