A Mass Effect Search [ UN ]

Started by Hemingway, October 08, 2010, 07:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

For the longest time, I've wanted to do a Mass Effect RP. Somehow, it never seems to work out. Here's me trying to change that.

Basically, I'm looking for anything taking place within the Mass Effect universe. I don't have one specific story in mind, though I do have certain fragmented ideas. Galactic conspiracies, all that. The only thing I won't do, is stories involving characters or events from the games/novels/comics. A story set to the Geth invasion is perfectly fine, but it should be independent from the first game. I have enough of an imagination to come up with my own characters and plots, and I'd like to use it, because excess creativity can be fatal. Or at least uncomfortable.

So, there you have it, the basics of what I'm looking for. Now, I must stress that I'm not looking for pure smut. I know Mass Effect has some seriously good-looking aliens, but no, I'm in the mood for something with story and atmosphere. I'm not ruling out sex entirely, though, don't get me wrong - I would've posted this in the non-adult section otherwise.

Well, that's about it. I know it's a little vague, but to those interested - let me know, and we'll see if we can't work out the details. Shouldn't be too hard!

Featherfall

jobe352

Yes, I may be interested as well...Could we possibly make this a Group RP?

Hemingway

I have absolutely no interest in group RPs. None. ; D

That said, I'm not looking for just one RP, so everyone's got a shot here. I do prefer PMs for discussing details.