1920'S

Started by Zombie Apocalypso, August 10, 2007, 01:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Apocalypso

Coming from a rich family in England she sought oppression from her duties hearing of the freedom America had to offer. Spreading her wings she took what she had and boarded a ship heading to the rising nation. A naïve young woman she was and soon found herself thrown into world of bootlegging and speakeasies. In a small bar she met him a young gangster looking to get rich. 

All his life he had lived in the slums of New York. At a young age he learned that the only way to live was to fight dirty and take no one alive. Over the years many woman came in and out of his life blowing away like a pillar of smoke. He found her a hardened bastard of a man and soon he learned the true meaning behind the word love.

Setting: New York New York in a small middle class bar around the time of the 1920’s give or take a few years.

(I would love for someone to play the gangster...)

Caustic

Love the era, idea's interesting.  Seems more about background development... I might be interested, if you'd like.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Zombie Apocalypso

Of course I would love for you to join...