Last One Wins.. Again..

Started by Mordred, November 22, 2012, 11:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Ahh, but the triumphant and adorable Diamond didn't realize.. with a new layer of Blueness.. this thing of fang.. he wields some pretty whacked out powers.

While staring deep into a cube of dark blue jello.. he mutters very old words.. and watches. Yessssss.. watches as within it's depths, an image starts to take shape. Fuzzy, at first.. this so-called mirage.. until an icy breath from his cerulean lips cause it to sharpen in details. And then.. fingers are digging through this thing buried inside the wobbly stuff..

While elsewhere.. perhaps.. a triumphant grin fades as the thing won fades. Maybe fingers swipe through this thing.. trying to keep it from vanishing.

But no. Not this time. It's mine, this Win. And it's covered in blue jello. *starts to lick it clean.. feeling the happy Win purr and quiver happily*
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

Dear Santie Claus,

All I really want for Christmas this year is my sweet, precious Win, but that fiendish Creature of Blue keeps taking it away from me! It would simply be the best.. Christmas.. EVER! ..if I could have it back. Pretty please, Santie Claus?

Love,
Diamond

AND! Since Diamond was an extra special good girl this year, not only did Santa give her what she asked for, he delivered it early.. in person! And he let her pet Rudolph! -clears throat delicately- Anyway, so.. with her sweet, precious Win in hand, and the image of Santa Claus stealing the Win from a vampire filling her head and making her giggle, she ran off to her super secret hide-out, cradling the Win tightly to her as she hummed to herself, "Jingle bells, Jingle bells.. Jingle all the way. Oh, what fun it is as last to take the Win away, hey!"
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Rogue

Little did she know, Santa's little helper had switched the win with a fake, and now held it tightly in her hands. Win.

AngelicFaith

But Santa's little helper didn't know that someone had been watching her. A little creature that looked extremely adorable. It walked over to her, rubbing herself against Rogue's legs, making the cutest sounds before quickly darting off again, carrying the win with her.

Everyone has a weak for cute creatures...

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

Mordred

Everyone? Even dastardly things with fangs.. that have this trippy need to slide dripping blue hands over succulent skin while sliding those fangs deep within? Ok, yes. Wait! No! Yes. Grrr.. not supposed to be that way!

Damn.. these later centuries.. bring back the Dark Ages! A bloodsucker knew where he stood! Hell.. even if knee-deep in jello.. there was no mistake.

Ok.. so there came this adorable little bundle of fur.. which I swooped up and cuddled.. while slipping my hands around the Win.. and yes.. I swiped the Win. It is Mine, after all. :P And now I take it to my grave with me. Minus the dirt. I only do that when I've had enough for a while. Not quite yet. Not for a few decades at least.

I.. Win.
*See Pillory*

AngelicFaith

Of course she wasn't just going to leave it like that, he would be wrong to think so.

Knowing the vampire of blue had a weak spot for her, she took advantage of that, staying close to him, being affectionate, making sure to throw all her charms and adorability into the game.

And then, when he let his guard down for a moment, she took the win, purring softly into his ear. "Sorry love, don't take it personal, the win just belongs with me..." She then slid out of the room, ignoring the pain in her heart as she left. Apparently she had grown fond of him as well.

Still... the win was hers.

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

diamonedsky

Diamond came from behind and pet the darling creature softly, making sure to scratch behind the ears, and when she was sure the kitty was nothing but a purring mass of happy fur, she swiped the Win from her paws and headed once more for the moon, this time surrounding herself in sparkles so that anyone coming too near would be blinded. Cuddling the Win tightly, she cooed and nuzzled, happy that she.. wins.
Van Halen - Tattoo

JN

He opens the crate with his Acme One-Use Win MagnetTM  inside.  He points it at the moon and activates it.  The win screams down at meteoric speeds, creating a smoking hole, and is followed by an anvil, a piano, and a large chunk of moonrock.  He thinks, Well, at least they'll have to dig me out if they want to take ... my win.
A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

Ajwontpay

He uses a crane to lift up the chunk of moon rock from JN's crushed body, taking the Win and driving his crane away as fast as he can.

JN

I have an image from the Simpsons where Homer was rescuing Bart from an angry crowd by using a parade float as a get-away vehicle.  "Look, they're very slowly getting away."
A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

diamonedsky

Diamond swoops down from above, chasing after the crane, and while Aj is distracted by JN's talk of the Simpsons, she snatches the Win with a giggle, both from triumph and JN's words.. before dashing off to her room, jumping on the bed and hiding under the covers, whispering reassuringly to the Win, "If we can't see them, they can't see us.. and don't worry, darlin'.. I win."
Van Halen - Tattoo

JN

JN drags himself home and to his bed.  He will need to recover a bit before personally going after the win again, but he has another option.  Some years back he befriended the Monster Under the Bed.  (Yes, there is only one MUB, but it can teleport to any bed anywhere instantly.  That's why anyone can have a fear of it, yet no one ever sees it directly.)  "MUB, old friend, I need to to help me out.  Diamond has my win.  Get it for me and we'll be even steven."  The MUB teleports underneath Diamond's bed and reaches up four tentacles to render her helpless.  As she begins to wonder if she's wandered into the exotic or extreme section of the site, a fifth appendage reaches up, pries her hand open and takes the prize.  Before she can react, the tentacles retract, and by the time she gets down to look under her bed, the monster is gone.

A tentacle reaches up to JN's bed and gives him the object that is no longer in dispute.  "Thank you old friend.  Thank you for ... my win."
A&A's 

diamonedsky

Having always held a fear of the Boogeyman ever since that mean neighborhood boy played a mean trick on her when she was just a wee sparkle, Diamond was paralyzed with fear long after the tentacles went away, knowing she'd have nightmares for weeks, but being the trooper that she is, she slowly calms down, taking a deep breath before getting to work tracking down her Win. Thankfully, it wasn't hard, for the Win had been as frightened as she, and with how much they love one another (because seriously, let's face it, the Win is always happiest with Diamond), she was easily able to follow the fear and find her poor little Win, in the hands of that vile (not really, just kidding! :-*) Mr. JN.

Taking advantage of his still recovering body, she pounces to straddling his hips, tickling him like mad, making all his poor muscles scream and whine with discomfort, and when his body is nothing but a curled up little ball, nothing but giggles and groans.. she snatches the Win!

Holding it in a close cuddle to her chest, soothing her Win softly, she flies off to the sky for faster travel to reach Cinderella Castle, a good place to hide since it's so magical and bright that no scary monsters can get to her! Plus, she always wanted to be a princess. And with how big it is, it'll take forever for someone to find them! ;D I win!
Van Halen - Tattoo

JN

Having recovered, JN immediately sets out to regain his stolen win.  Traveling first by car to the airport, then by jumbo jet to the Bermuda triangle, he bails at just the right moment to end up in the fairy-tail dimension, giving little mind to the safety of the other passengers or the crew.  He hikes until reaching a town, and claims a (mostly) unattended horse for transport, heading for The Kingdom.  Upon arrival at Cinderella Castle he realizes the futility of searching such an imposing edifice by himself and resorts to truly low tactics.  He pulls out a megaphone and announces, "Until my win is returned to me, I will not stop singing!  Don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart..."  He immediately has to stop singing to avoid the sky-darkening avalanche of arrows, sling-bullets, ballista bolts, catapulted boulders, and a ... large wooden rabbit?  What was that doing in this castle?  The only place to hide from the storm was up against the walls themselves.

I should have known better.  That song was not a win in any rational or irrational world.  Just before something truly vile could be dropped on him, the stone he was leaning against moved and he fell into a dark, cobwebbed, and obviously long-forgotten opening.  Oh my!  A secret passage has to be a short cut to somewhere important.  He follows it, finding Diamond sleeping in a well-appointed bedroom, cuddling his win in her sleep.  He sneaks in and gently snatches it from her.

Sneaking back out of the castle, he mounts his horse and rides away.  I may not be a prince or a hero, but I'm still riding away into the sunset with ... my win.

For the record, I prefer evil.  Same letters, but it has a certain seductive panache.  Vile is just, ugh.
A&A's 

Harley Quinn

Oh, look, my favorite game!  How I've missed you!

There was a time when Harley monopolized this game and could so easily think of something clever to say, but she's been out of the loop for far too long, so, for now, all she can offer as she steals the win away, is a proudly exclaimed, "MINE!" before dashing away.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Rogue

She sneaks in wearing a Mr J costume and asks Miss Harley to hand it over, which I'm sure she does willingly. She grins as it works and runs away with the WIN.

Harley Quinn

Realizing that she's been had, Harley mutters a few choice words and rushes after the thief/Mr. J impersonator, snatching the win back with a "Hmph!" and pausing only briefly to sadly sigh as she takes in the attire that looked so much like what her Joker wore, before she runs off with her prize.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Rogue

Miss Harley finds herself pounced by a tiger kitten who steals the win before turning into a cheetah and running off with the win faster than Miss Harley could possible catch... at least not without a motorcycle.

JN

Suddenly Rogue sees an over-sized ball of yarn go bounding by.  She might have been able to resist it but somehow, it's been made to smell like ... win.  It's an even stronger smell than coming off the natural source, and she is unable to resist chasing after the ball and batting it around and bounding around like the kitten whose form she so often assumes.  JN leisurely strolls up and picks up the discarded prize, his merely human sense of smell unaffected by the concentrated win smell wafting so freely off of Rogue's new toy.  He moves back to his home and boards up every access point with frantic haste, nails, screws, rivets, glue, blocking off access for any thieves.  So easy, he thinks, So easy to retrieve ... my win.
A&A's 

diamonedsky

JN, as always, underestimated Diamond, and as she watched from her sky that he'd boarded up his home, she grinned. Thieves, maybe, would be thwarted by those boards but what about.. sparkles? Oh yes.. JN must have forgotten about the sparkles. Diamond sat humming on the crescent moon, legs swinging off the curved side as she waited for night to fall, and as JN fell asleep in his boarded up house.. the moon's light shone through the cracks, creating the perfect path for her sparkles to follow, making their way into his home. They snatched the Win from his unassuming grasp, bringing the Win straight to her where they chirped and squealed gleefully. She patted each in turn before hugging her Win to her chest.

(By the way.. a few sparkles had stayed behind when they noticed a cloud billowing out from JN's head.. when they recognized the cartoon sequence within it as his dreams, they did some super cool magic and froze the dream, erasing whatever field of flowers he'd been frolicking in and drawing tentacles.. lots and lots of tentacles.. so many tentacles, some points slithered from the cloud and had to be shoved back in. When that was done they did some more super cool magic, kick-starting the nightmare..)

Ha! That'll teach him, Diamond thought to herself as she giggled with evil intent and happiness from having her Win back.
Van Halen - Tattoo

JN

JN wakes with a shout, thrashing until the feeling of the tentacles grabbing him in his dream is gone.  He notices that his win is now missing.  Remembering that the tentacles in his dream had been a bit ... sparkly, there could be only one culprit.  First, she tickles me when I'm too laid up to fight back, he thinks, then she steals my monster gambit and invades my own dreams with tentacles.  Both gratuitous at that.  She already had the win in both cases.  "I hope she knows; this means WAR!" he exclaims aloud.

He pulls out his most dreaded artifact -- the universal remote -- and tunes it to ... sparkles.  Using the direction find feature first, he pursues her until reaching effective control range.  Then he activates the control feature.  The first diamondsky will notice amiss is when all her sparkles freeze in place.  Then as he uses the remote to set target to diamondsky and action to tickle, they all dart inside her clothing and coat her entire body, vibrating at the most stimulating and irritating frequencies possible.  After all who better than her own sparkles would know just how to tickle her senseless.

As she writhes and rolls helplessly, tears streaming down her grinning cheeks already, JN takes his win and leaves.  But he leaves the remote within range.  Diamond will have to endure the torture until just before the battery runs out, at which point the remote will use the last of its energy to self-destruct.

That will teach her,  he gloats, yes, that will teach her to abuse me and steal ... my win.
A&A's 

Harley Quinn

It's clear that he was caught up in that momentary victory and didn't notice Harley sneaking up to him, but rather than grab the win as soon as the opportunity presented itself, she moved back into the shadows again and just watched for a while, following at a safe distance and waiting for a time when it seemed as though he wasn't paying all that much attention anymore, or at the very least something else had captured his attention, however brief that might be, and that's when she made her move, carefully retrieving the win, rather than snatching it away as she normally did, then hurrying off as quietly as possible, before he could notice.  Once she was far away, she squealed in delight and couldn't help the celebratory, "It's all mine!"
Ons/Offs - Absences

Grainne

So long. So, so, oh so very long without her beloved WIN. That little shiny, and contrary to many who seem to be colorblind's ( :P ) point of view, teeny, tiny Red thing. How she had missed it! Sooo, absent of all previous, Eithne-like, acrobats, Little Red simply cloaks herself with her purple magicks and breezes by Harley Quinn. And, deftly plucking the WIN from between the lady's fingers she keeps moving down the road, unseen, with a small, satisfied smile on her lips.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Rogue

Along the way, Little Red meets a kitten. The kitten follows her home and, as she's unable to resist her cuteness, she lets her in. As she watches Little Red fall asleep, content in the security of her win, the little kitten whisks it away, carrying it away from the house before she transforms into her true form to carry it away, happy that the false win had only amused her for a day or five.

Grainne

Ah, but, little did the little kitten know that this Little Red one is a trixie pooksie, and was playing possum. And, as soon as the she hears the door close behind the mysterious one, she follows her out, once again cloaked in her magic, this time realizing she might have to employ some old Eithne acrobatics. Snapping her fingers, she turns to hop on her famous, now hot pink, Vespa that has appeared at her side, as she zips past the kitty-woman. Who, upon seeing a seemingly self-driven scooter, and somewhat taken aback, finds herself thrown off, giving Eithne just enough time to grab her precious WIN out of her hand with a giggle.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------