Seeking a Shadowrun GM for solo story

Started by Blinkin, April 25, 2015, 08:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

The job had been fragged from the start. The team was thrown together and their self appointed leader thought that he was hot drek… until the drek hit the fanblades and suddenly, he was a frigid turd… a dead frigid turd at that. No one goes up against Aztechnologies half assed and that was just what had happened.

The planning was a joke, the intel laughable and while the pay was too good to pass up, it had been too rushed for everyone but their meat on a stick leader. Johnson hadn’t told them nearly enough… get the tech and get out again… Yeah, sure.

Now, the team was hosed… only 2 got back out alive and they had the tech. That was at best a mixed blessing. They might get paid… if they could get the tech to Mr. Johnson and disappear… but Aztec didn’t let go easily and wasn’t going to give up. They were on the run and it seemed like the whole world was crashing down around them.

This is something new for me, but I’ve wanted to play Shadowrun since my first taste of it way, way, way back in the 90’s. That’s the 1990’s for clarity. ;) But, I barely know the basics of the current system and I thought the best way to learn it might be to seek out a GM to run me through a solo story. I’d play one of the characters and the GM the other. I’m open to abut anything, but I’ll need help making a character and hopefully we can make a good, fun and action packed game in the process…. So, anyone out there wanna give me a try?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.