Communal Relationship Romance Story, need one more Female

Started by bandit, October 01, 2011, 05:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit

Myself and my dear friend lesleymoon are looking for another female to play out a story about a communal relationship. Three people dating each other, in love, and doing all the things a regular couple would...only there's three of them. Obviously our other fem would need to be bisexual and you may want to look at our o/o's to make sure you're a decent match as far as that goes. This idea isn't a strictly smut idea though I'm sure there'll be plenty of that.

The idea is something like this...

Three single friends (MFF) who've known each other since college have started careers in the big city. They do everything together, and hang out constantly. They're there for each other, and the two girls even share a loft. When their male friend's apartment building is condemned after a fire, he moves in and sleeps on their couch. The first night he's there, they stay up late, drinking and laughing. In the midst of their drunken playfulness a threesome is suggested. It happens and they all have an amazing time.

This leads to all of them looking at each other differently and soon they are in a communal relationship. All of them considering each other their girlfriend/boyfriend. We want to explore the romantic life of three people, attracted to and in love with each other and how this affects each of their lives.

We're considering the idea of this being part of a bigger story of murder mysteries or something like that. With the guy being a fed and his girlfriends having jobs that would allow them to help him with his investigations in their own way. This could also be turned into something supernatural such as a RPIT officer in an Anita Blake based setting or something like that. Check out our thoughts on our characters...

This is Caroline and we're thinking of making her a nurse or a doctor. She would be able to provide information on murders such as forensic info on wounds, poisons, etc. (If we go with the mystery thing, it's absolutely an option simply to explore the romance)
This is Jason, he works for the NYPD as a detective or the FBI depending on how we want to do things.

If any of this interests you (with or without the mystery end of things) please let either myself or lesleymoon and let one of us know you'd like in on this!
the smiling bandit strikes again! haHahA

Read the deeper side of bandit here! Or just his o/o's here.

This hardcore ghetto gangster image takes a lot of practice.

bandit

the smiling bandit strikes again! haHahA

Read the deeper side of bandit here! Or just his o/o's here.

This hardcore ghetto gangster image takes a lot of practice.

lesleymoon

Please know that we are just in the planning stages of this one. Nothing really concrete has been decided, other than the major detail of the communal relationship. We're both extremely flexible, and we'd love to hear your ideas!

So please don't feel like you'd be coming in midstream, we've only dipped our toes in!

Miyu

Sarah Morgan

Same here, and this way the two of you actually get to make a choice, rather than assume that no one else except one person had interest.  It sounds like a fun idea, and I'll definitely be reading along when this gets going, regardless.