Looking for RP partner [extreme]

Started by quozax, April 13, 2016, 07:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quozax

Hey fellow erotic role players!  I hope everyone had a good day.  I'm looking for a writing partner in a one on one role play.  This game will involved bestiality, werewolves, and other erotic situations.  I am looking for a writing partner that can play a female, male, and/or an animal (when needed).

The game will be called Werewolf Quest.  Before I go any further, here's the gist of the plot:

Long before Bracken was even conceived, his father, Connor, was bitten by a werewolf.  But he was lucky to be bit on the every end of the full moon cycle.  So, he managed not to give into his lust for blood, and sought a cure. 

On his journey for a cure, he found out that he still had blood lust during the night, even when there was only a sliver of a crescent moon in the sky.  But he found out he could channel his blood lust.  He simply substituted sexual lust for blood lust and this helped satisfy his hunger for blood. 

Eventually, he found a cure by a potion made by a well-known alchemist, named Green Leaf.  Green Leaf told him that there was a possibility that any offspring might also turn into a werewolf or have werewolf characteristics.  Connor eventually fell in love and had a male child, he called Bracken. 

But Bracken didn't show any signs of being a werewolf, so Connor went about his life.  When Bracken turned 16, he suddenly grew a tail, and his ears turned into wolf ears.  And this was during the daylight hours.  Connor told Bracken why he changed and knew the only one who could help him would be Green Leaf.  But when the sun sets, the only way not to give into his blood lust, is by exchanging it for sexual lust.

During the day, Bracken had gray wolf ears, and a bushy wolf tail and a wolf's private parts.  He also has enhanced senses of a wolf, such as great hearing, and sense of smell and taste (and has a long, wide tongue).  During the night, he starts to grow fur, and his face becomes more wolf-like. He will learn that he can also change into a full wolf form.

Let me know if you are interested.
quozax

Nyela

Clear Skies and Safe Flying!

quozax

Well, I did take a peek at your role playing preferences.  And animals was on you list for 'never'.  And there will be animals in the story having sex with humans (or a werewolf).

But what else would you like to know?  The genre is mid fantasy, with magic, but not godlike powerful.  Of course I would be playing Bracken and the other player would probably help me get into erotic role playing.  Soft bondage (gags, blindfolds, some tying up) may be included as the story progresses, but would not start out that way. 

There would probably be a lot of sex, but there is a story behind the sexual play.  Bracken will be looking for a cure so he'll never submit to his blood lust.  I do prefer consensual sex, and I do not like rape, gore, or scat. 

Please ask more questions, specifically about what you'd like to know about the game.  I am new to this site, but not new to erotic role play.   

Nyela

for you i'll make an exception for the story on the animal part. i'm up for trying new things so that's why it's on my never list. as I try new things I take what I like off my never list and put it on the others :). so how would our characters meet? I am really intrigued by your idea

quozax

How about that our characters have known each other for most of their life.  And I'm thinking about having us start just before he sprouts wolf ears and tail and maybe it's his hormones that causes the transformation.

I will ad an OOC Werewolf Quest on the Extreme section.  That way you can ask explicit questions (or I can), since we can't do that here.

Nyela

okay let me know when it's up please

quozax

Nyela

Nyela

thanks lol I found it right after asking