Fire Emblem: Seal of Ruin (EX, Custom System, Still Recruiting!)

Started by Gensokian, April 13, 2011, 09:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pendarious

and lets not forget the valkyrie staff in Geneology of the holy war that could revive ONE ally....and only ONE.........
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Laughing Hyena

Okay I gotta ask what's a Lord? I assume they're the leader of that particular force. Might play one if you'll have me Gen.

(Just making sure this isn't missed)

Gensokian

Yes, and that's how this game will be played. You die, you're out. NO EXCEPTIONS!!

...Kidding. In this one, if your HP goes to 0, you're just out for the chapter; saves the trouble of having to make a new character. However, if a lord dies, the chapter is failed; in that case...I don't know. I'll figure out something yet. ^^;

pendarious

Lords arent neccassarily the leader of the group. a Lord  is a character who has an important role in the story line. some fire emblem games have up to 4 of these while there are 2 that have up to 5 but Lord characters are either identified by the class Lord or by a Preferred Class. so far the only preferred classes i've seen are Ranger, Hero, Light Mage, and Rogue though Hero, Rogue, and Ranger are typically lesser important classes but there have been cases where a character of those classes were the only ones of that class in the whole game and thus you lost if they died. Occasionally you get a protect x person and they count as a lord......and generally they are a civilian who can't fight so you have to protect them at all costs.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Kunoichi

So, for anyone who wants one, I've already made character sprites for both myself and our GM.  If anybody else wants one of their own, just select a sheet here to represent your character, and then tell me the color scheme you'd prefer, and I'll get started on it. ^^;

pendarious

ooooh your playing a manakete/Mamakute? JK your a red dragon and the only sprite for the GBA style map is the manakete/mamakute lol

Kunoichi

Yeah, that's pretty much the case. ^^ Ideally, we'll be buying plenty of Laguz stones, so that I can transform a lot and completely wreck our enemies...

pendarious

hopefully we'll come across one of those fancy star stones (i can't remember what they are called) that will grant you a whole battles worth of transformation time. of course it can only be used 5 times.....

Orochimaru

Laguz Gem. Can be used up to 5 times and keeps the Laguz transformed through the whole battle when used.

pendarious

yeah that's the one. *laughs*  I knew Orochi would be able to tell us. *grins cheesily*

Laughing Hyena

Alright then I pick the mercenary or myrmidon for my sprite. I have a portrait picked out so its all good as far as that goes.

Gensokian

Don't expect to always have a laguz stone all the time, as well, Kuno; can't have every laguz just be able to transform all the time. Too broken otherwise. ^^;

And like hell there's going to be any laguz gems early in the game, Penny. =w=

Orochimaru

Quote from: pendarious on April 15, 2011, 08:52:14 PM
yeah that's the one. *laughs*  I knew Orochi would be able to tell us. *grins cheesily*

Because I know my FE. =B

pendarious

i didn't say it would be early did I? that would be waaaaaaaaayyyyyy too OP i'm just saying that hopefully sometime along the story we may find one.

also......I know a weapon we'll definitely have to change in order for it not to be a game breaker......well it's a tome actually but yeah......

Gensokian

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 15, 2011, 08:52:44 PM
Alright then I pick the mercenary or myrmidon for my sprite. I have a portrait picked out so its all good as far as that goes.

Sounds good to me, Hyena.

Quote from: pendarious on April 15, 2011, 08:55:37 PM
also......I know a weapon we'll definitely have to change in order for it not to be a game breaker......well it's a tome actually but yeah......

Luna?

Kunoichi

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 15, 2011, 08:52:44 PM

*chooses the Myrmidon*

And the color scheme?

pendarious

well that would make three tomes that is if 2 of them are even accessable.

Luna
Naglfar
Erishikigal

Orochimaru

Quote from: pendarious on April 15, 2011, 08:59:47 PM
well that would make three tomes that is if 2 of them are even accessable.

Luna
Naglfar
Erishikigal

Don't forget Balberith or Apocalypse.

pendarious

Gensokian

We'll touch up on weapons like Naglfar and Erishikigal later; I have plans for weapons like those.

Also, announcements!

Kuno has changed her mind, and is now going to be a lord; she is now a black dragon instead of a red one.

Also, changing the base classes; instead of just knights, we'll now have sword, lance, and axe armors. The cavaliers will stay as they are, though; I have a reason. Mostly the reason is that I like them. =3

pendarious

ah so wer'e going back to the days of the geneology with the armor classes eh?
sword
axe
lance

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Kunoichi on April 15, 2011, 08:59:27 PM
*chooses the Myrmidon*

And the color scheme?

Im picking Green with a touch of red

Gensokian

Yeah, or like in RD, as well, which brought it back. ^^

But, with the addition of Kuno in the lord list, we now have two more lord slots open.

Also, I am considering letting people have more than one character, so long they are able to keep up with them.

pendarious

ok.

i'm prolly gonna slip up at least once and call cavaleirs social knights now *laughs*

Orochimaru

I may do that too Pen. lol I claim Sword Armor/Knight myself. I am a knightly man. ^^