The Wyytch World (Mythic Pathfinder System/Freeform; Closed)

Started by SheerFantasia, March 31, 2014, 04:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

oh, and I think Wahida is missing a +2 somewhere?  Humans get a floating +2 in pathfinder, and girls get +2 to intelligence (?) or charisma, they're choice, in this game. 

(Do you really want 13 strength in a 20 point buy game, for a character who rolls her scimitar attack and damage off of dexterity?  I hope I'm not being rude by mentioning it...) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Ghostwheel

DM, sent you my finished character sheet.

Quote from: Muse on April 08, 2014, 09:32:34 AM
(Do you really want 13 strength in a 20 point buy game, for a character who rolls her scimitar attack and damage off of dexterity?  I hope I'm not being rude by mentioning it...)

Where are you getting Dexterity to attack/damage? She's using the archetype, not the feats. She's keyed off of Strength. Plus, she'll need 13 strength if she wants to grab power attack or the like.

Muse

Oh!  I beg your pardon.  I must be misremembering the archetype then, or thinking of a different one. 

Still working on Orimar, but her he is. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10jgjNPtqu4V0LAIW2hwQ-oD_AdPM-0E3T_5jLveJD-c/edit
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Callie Del Noire

Some of us would have been 'here' longer than others.. given that some races age slower. :D

Lockepick

Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Muse on April 08, 2014, 09:32:34 AM
oh, and I think Wahida is missing a +2 somewhere?  Humans get a floating +2 in pathfinder, and girls get +2 to intelligence (?) or charisma, they're choice, in this game. 

Thank you for reminding me of the floating 2 pts for a human, I completely blonde moment it. 

Where are you getting Dexterity to attack/damage? She's using the archetype, not the feats. She's keyed off of Strength. Plus, she'll need 13 strength if she wants to grab power attack or the like.

You are correct Ghostwheel, as I was looking at the time.   To the future and the ability point gain to bump up the strength.    Since realizing the application of going finesse was unfeasible since  nothing was said in giving the ability towards application upon a scimitar which does not fall under the feat.   

I have adjusted the character sheet.

EndofDivine

Guess I can post my sheet since all the cool kids are doing it. Let me know if I missed anything.

Character Sheet

SheerFantasia

@ Elven Sex Goddess & Muse: I believe there is an applicable feat (p. 286, Inner Sea World guide) called Dervish Dance that allows something like that, but only for one-handed use rather than two-handed (but perhaps is all part of a 'let's. get. dangerous' moment when she puts aside her other weapon  ;D  sorry my inner geek had to speak there)

As for everyone else, glad to see the char sheets rolling in.  And the OC will be up in an hour or two (cutting and pasting and doing the necessary formatting).  Please do review it and give me you thoughts on any issues you feel are likely to crop up, as the three intro posts on the OOC will be the general game etiquette followed when the IC is up.

Thanks guys!

SheerFantasia

And the OOC is up.  I've posted in within the EX-Small Groups to be safe, since the potential for it is high in a setting of this sort (though believe that most smut is likely to be Light in nature)

torawashi

Levi's sheet is still WIP, but I only have equipment and traits left. So here it is. I'll have the missing bits plus background fluff tomorrow.

SheerFantasia

@ torawashi: No problems at all.  All I needed right now was the stats.

I think we're just waiting on Callie Del Noire and Siereis for their sheets.

Ghostwheel

Do you plan on also having a character sheet thread? Should we post our character sheets to the ooc thread? Or something entirely different?

Lockepick

I would also appreciate a character sheet thread -- or just putting all the character sheet links in one place. Makes it easier to plan.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

assleigh

Ditto to that thought, maybe more then just links a quick Name/Class/Gender/Race listing if not 'Rogues Gallery' based off everyone's pics
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

Elven Sex Goddess

QuoteThe Slaanii (slah-nai):  On Allukashia, it is a given that women are somewhat more sexually promiscuous than other settings, but its not necessarily a great deal for men.  Approximately 1 in 100 women are what are known as Slaanii, they are perfectly normal members of their race and gender, but with the exception that when they first lose their virginity, the latent magical power within with flare suddenly (awakening power as a sorcerer or oracle).  The process is ecstatic for them, but fatal for the male partner.  This sort of Sexual Russian Roulette has been a large contributing factor to bisexuality, at least until men can confirm a woman in no longer a virgin.  There are always rumours that this death-curse does not only occur the first time a Slaanii sleeps with a man, but every time that she does - and in doing so gathers immense amounts of magical power in very short order.
        GM’s Note: This is general information to set the tone.  As a general rule, I won’t be throwing sexual content in the group’s path apart from the very occasional flirting or propositioning NPC – in short, sexual content only becomes an issue if players start pursuing it (just remember to keep in mind what your fellow players might find offensive).

I know it is general information to add depth to the world.   Also that your not planning to throw out sexual content as the main theme from npc, other then the occasional proposition.      That such issue comes if players pursue a sexual drive in game.    I am not looking to play a sex crazed driven character.    I however, as in background see it more in line to a romance novel.   That it could happen,  and I also see my character as a virgin in her new body.  The one that she grew up in Wyytch world.    As I believe others also envision their own as virgins.   So I take it there is a one in hundred chance that our characters could turn out to be slaanii.

Quote from: lockepick on April 09, 2014, 08:06:07 AM
I would also appreciate a character sheet thread -- or just putting all the character sheet links in one place. Makes it easier to plan.

I second this.

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on April 08, 2014, 10:56:35 AM
Some of us would have been 'here' longer than others.. given that some races age slower. :D

Very true.   

assleigh

How wrong is it that I wondered if my character could be a Slaanii because it would so fit her dark, goth vibe? That's expecting her Eidolon not to 'count' as a man, since it's a monster... But then again, Eidolon's die and come back at half HP so he'd be 'perfect' for when she's dieing for a hard shagging ;)
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: SheerFantasia on April 09, 2014, 04:43:54 AM
@ torawashi: No problems at all.  All I needed right now was the stats.

I think we're just waiting on Callie Del Noire and Siereis for their sheets.

Working on her today

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=855098

SheerFantasia

Quote from: Ghostwheel on April 09, 2014, 05:07:26 AM
Do you plan on also having a character sheet thread? Should we post our character sheets to the ooc thread? Or something entirely different?
Quote from: lockepick on April 09, 2014, 08:06:07 AM
Quote from: assleigh on April 09, 2014, 09:21:43 AM
Ditto to that thought, maybe more then just links a quick Name/Class/Gender/Race listing if not 'Rogues Gallery' based off everyone's pics
Yes, there should be eventually.  Right now I've just been focussed on getting the game up and ready, but I'll put one up shortly after we start the game and before everyone gets to 3rd level.  I'll keep the suggestion for summary in mind when I make it.  Thanks all!

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on April 09, 2014, 09:37:18 AM
I know it is general information to add depth to the world.   Also that your not planning to throw out sexual content as the main theme from npc, other then the occasional proposition.      That such issue comes if players pursue a sexual drive in game.    I am not looking to play a sex crazed driven character.    I however, as in background see it more in line to a romance novel.   That it could happen,  and I also see my character as a virgin in her new body.  The one that she grew up in Wyytch world.    As I believe others also envision their own as virgins.   So I take it there is a one in hundred chance that our characters could turn out to be slaanii.
Quote from: assleigh on April 09, 2014, 09:42:03 AM
How wrong is it that I wondered if my character could be a Slaanii because it would so fit her dark, goth vibe? That's expecting her Eidolon not to 'count' as a man, since it's a monster... But then again, Eidolon's die and come back at half HP so he'd be 'perfect' for when she's dieing for a hard shagging ;)
In principal I would have loved to make this open to players, however, I'm afraid it won't be possible for game balance issues.  Essentially, what a Slaanii does is gain 2-4 levels of Oracle or Sorcerer in exchange for her virginity and the life of her first male partner.  After they lose their virginity, the status of Slaannii doesn't matter any more as they can go on to enjoy a regular sex life.  (Greater?) Slaannii can keep doing this even after they have lost their virginity, trading the lives of an exponentially increasing number male sexual partners to quickly gain levels in the class they gained the first time they lost their virginity, making them something of a bogeyman amongst men, as they are not limited to the one-time loss of their virginity.

Oh, and those who are killed by a Slaanni's death-curse won't be coming back for anything short of a Miracle or Wish spell.  Despite this, the death is particularly traumatic and even after coming back, they permanently lose 2d3 points of INT and CHA (without possibility of recovering it; to put it in game mechanics  :P)

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on April 09, 2014, 05:45:14 PM
Working on her today

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=855098
That'll be enough for now.  I hope you find a way to keep it from disappearing!  ;D

Muse

Oh, there's my confusion! 

Dervish of the Dawn get's Dervish DAncer as a bonus feat at first level. 

Dervish dancer does not. 

Let's see how late I am...